PDA

View Full Version : CHRISTMAS DAY

daf4
December 5th, 2014, 03:01
guys looking for somewhere special to go on xmas day for food/drink party,my first xmas new year in pattaya ...any suggestions guys

Nirish guy
December 5th, 2014, 03:47
I'll be interested to hear any answer to the OP's query as over the years I've hardly noticed any particular Christmas ( never mind Christmas day) festivities taking place in Pattaya, which to be fair was always half the reason I enjoyed going there to get away from such things, so maybe in my haste to avoid those events I just haven't picked up on them - or maybe there just aren't that many / any !? So, as I said I'll be interested to read what others think or suggest?

Although Christmas cheer must have crept into my life somewhere along the way this year as although I'll be in bali on Christmas day this year I found myself this very afternoon in a store here in Belfast buying a big red Santa hat, complete with a large furry pom pom ! for use on the Double six gay beach area beach in Bali on Christmas day as loads of people seemed to be wearing same last year - and even if I decide not to I'm reckoning it just might come in handy for a bit of Christmas santa ho ho ho role play with one of the guys ! lol

So, anyway, back to Pattaya ! So, anything party / Christmasy to do on Christmas day for the Op ??