PDA

View Full Version : a quick shower

aot871
November 25th, 2014, 15:44
Does any one know why the thai guys all ways have a shower before having sex. As a western guy in my younger days , picking up or being picked up. did not mean having a shower before getting down to it.

francois
November 25th, 2014, 18:05
I would assume that they, like me, are put off by certain body odors and organic detritus. Or maybe they just believe that all farang reek? But each to his own taste.

netrix
November 25th, 2014, 19:47
dunno, but i'm glad they do.
who knows who they were fucking an hour before coming to my place?! their girlfriend? eww.
another farang? even weirder. lather up and scrub it good before you jump in my bed, thanks.

thaiguest
November 25th, 2014, 23:01
who knows who they were fucking an hour before coming to my place?! their girlfriend? eww.
another farang? even weirder. lather up and scrub it good before you jump in my bed, thanks.

You are correct.

The shower is very important and thankfully the Thais are generally very clean in their habits.

A big risk to cock-sa-mokers is HPV picked up from the vagina and placed in a similar environment (the throat) by an unwashed dick.

It's reported that there's a big incease in gay men presenting with the nasty throat cancer that can be caused by HPV.

goji
November 26th, 2014, 00:48
Getting into bed with clean people is so much nicer.

colmx
November 26th, 2014, 01:08
i posted this before - but it seems to me that an increasing number of Thai boys have become what one of my friends refers to as "soap dodgers"

Some even go to the bathroom and run the shower, steam up the room etc... but they come out definately unwashed in their nether regions!

This tends to happen with the boys that are younger and newer on the scene

I have even seen a few that didn't shower after sex... just pulled on their underwear after the act without even an effort to clean off any lube!

Surfcrest
November 26th, 2014, 01:12
It's reported that there's a big increase in gay men presenting with the nasty throat cancer that can be caused by HPV.
FAQ

http://www.mountsinai.org/patient-care/service-areas/ent/areas-of-care/head-and-neck-cancer/oral-cancer/hpv/hpv-faq

latintopxxx
November 26th, 2014, 01:49
yeah...i make sure the boys shower 1st......especially as most times....after I've had my way with them I push them out the room unwashed...so u never know if he's just come back from a date with someone like me.....yuck!!!

egel
November 26th, 2014, 06:14
the Thais are generally very clean in their habits.

You cant have visited some of the Thai toilets that I have had the misfortune to use (including some in Sunnee Plaza and BT)

dab69
November 26th, 2014, 07:16
Does any one know why the thai guys all ways have a shower before having sex. As a western guy in my younger days , picking up or being picked up. did not mean having a shower before getting down to it.

had showers been invented back then?

thaiguest
November 26th, 2014, 07:23
the Thais are generally very clean in their habits.

You cant have visited some of the Thai toilets that I have had the misfortune to use (including some in Sunnee Plaza and BT)

Yes indeed I have seen such places but you're referring to a different issue ie faulty and non-maintained services including some public toilets, public sidewalks, electric cables and so on and yes their communal bedrooms rooms can be disasters.

I'm referring to personal cleanliness. From workers on building sites to people in the villages thais are to be seen pouing water over themselves and keeping a good level of personal hygiene in difficult circumstances.

Contrast that with some of their asian neighbors to the west -a lifetime of unwashed hair piled on their heads, wiping their ass with the left (or is it right?) hand etc and all does not smell of roses among the farangs here either.

a447
November 26th, 2014, 14:23
I'm with you on this one, Thaiguest. I often comment to the boys on the fact that they pay particular attention to their personal hygiene and how I'm so glad they do. I don't have to ask the guys to shower - they just do. Every now and then I've met guys who didn't want to shower, but they have been few and far between.

I think Asians in general are very aware of the importance of personal hygiene, more so than some westerners. (Ever been on the Paris metro in summer??)

Showering before and after sex is just a given.

Latin wrote:
...I push them out the door unwashed

Yeah, right! Latin, you're returning to your old ways, taking every opportunity to live out your humiliation fantasies on the Internet. Come on now, you've been banging on about this ad nauseum for years. You've made your point - enough is enough!

LoveThailand
November 26th, 2014, 16:32
I like it that all Thais I have come in close contact with are conscious of personal hygiene and take care of the way they look/dress. I am grateful that on several occasions my longer term Thai companions advised me on how to dress appropriately for the occasion (even though I do not think of myself a slob).
And yes, a447 - I appreciate there is an ignore setting in this forum.

Jellybean
November 26th, 2014, 18:15
I must say that prior to coming out to Thailand my experience was very similar to yours aot871. But, after so many years of holidaying and then living in Thailand, I have fallen into step with Thai ways of cleanliness. For example, yesterday I had my first shower of the day after returning from the gym (just downstairs). After the boyfriend arrived I showered again prior to jumping into bed with him. As always, I showered again afterwards. Then, on returning from DJ Station, we showered yet again before going to bed, although we were just going to sleep together. This, I would say, is fairly typical.

Yes, ewwww indeed netrix! Thanks for the timely reminder. IтАЩd never really given the matter of whom the boys had been shagging prior to going with me any thought. After picking up a lad from a go-go or host bar IтАЩve always showered and so has the boy. And if it was a regular bar boy whom I was seeing тАШoff the booksтАЩ, or a PlanetRomeo contact, then again it would never occur to me not to have a shower or ask the guy to have a shower. (But see my comments below.)

. . . Some even go to the bathroom and run the shower, steam up the room etc... but they come out definately unwashed in their nether regions! . . .
ThatтАЩs not quite been my experience colmx, but itтАЩs almost on a par with your post. Many years ago, probably 8 or 9 years ago, I was waiting in a hotel in Hua Hin for my bar boy to turn up. When he arrived I told him I had showered and directed him to the bathroom. I didnтАЩt hear the usual noise associated with having a shower, but I did hear a water running noise. Later I found out that the bathroom had not been steamed up and rather than having a shower, he had chosen to just hose himself down with the toilet hose attachment. And the difference was, sadly, noticeable. It is more than likely that for future encounters I politely insisted he use the shower.

. . . I think Asians in general are very aware of the importance of personal hygiene, more so than some westerners. (Ever been on the Paris metro in summer??)Showering before and after sex is just a given . . .
That is the only incident I can recall of a Thai boy not using the shower prior to bedroom activities, so I would say that my experience of cleanliness and personal hygiene of Thai and other Asian men is a very positive one. I therefore agree wholeheartedly with the comments made by a447 above.

The only exception to what IтАЩve said above is an experience I had earlier on this year and relates not to a Thai, but to a Russian masseur where his personal hygiene was an unpleasant surprise. I posted about the masseur in a recent topic, but did not mention the subject of showering. He had walked from somewhere near Babylon Sauna to my apartment, around a 30 minute walk. When I suggested he shower he said it wasnтАЩt necessary as heтАЩd already showered. I took him at his word but, as I later found out, his personal hygiene was not quite what I was used to.

Nevertheless, I did soldier on and still managed a тАШhappy endingтАЩ, but it did take the edge off the moment and my long held fantasy of having sex with a hairy arsed Russian guy. Looking back I really wish I had insisted he had showered. I may even have seen him again if it wasnтАЩt for that one, slightly off-putting episode. Since then I will always insist that, no matter what their nationality, anyone I intend to have sex with has a shower beforehand.

Halfhansum
November 26th, 2014, 20:53
With the oppressive heat of Thailand, i seem to end up showerering every time i go out or come in , but dont ever recall a Thai boy sweltering with the heat ...Are they fire-proof ? 555

christianpfc
November 27th, 2014, 08:43
While I usually shower before sex and after, my Thai friends do not always do so.

Some boys do not shower, and I don't tell them to shower. Some I even tell not to shower, because then their skin will get wet and cold (and I have to remove all drops of water). I assume they showered recently and when they are perfectly warm and dry I don't want to disturb this.

If the boy suggest to shower together, of course this I gladly accept and appreciate (so we can scrub each other's back, what did you think?).

However what really surprises me is that some don't take shower afterwards. I/we usually have a wank, so there is body liquid (sperm sticks tenaciously to my pubic hair, but that's a different subject). They often just wipe it off with toilet tissue (large amounts used in a wasteful way: wrapping several layers around their hand for one wipe) and leave without taking a shower.

So for me, it's shower before and after; for the boy I would forgo shower before (for my benefit: warm and dry skin) but I would expect him to shower afterwards (for his benefit).

Another note: they usually lock themselves in the shower. I find this a bit weird, that you are invited somehwere and lock yourself in.

TravellerDave
November 27th, 2014, 13:13
Its great that the boys shower before sex and i always do that myself. However i get a little impatient when my Thai boyfriends spend a long time showering. I suppose its a lot nicer in my hotel bathroom with warm water rather than what they are used to.
I get agitated lying on the bed with an erection waiting for them to appear.

joe552
November 27th, 2014, 16:06
I don't mind if the boy doesn't shower before sex - I quite like their natural smell. But I would expect him to shower afterwards. Of course, I only ever go with virgins who have just started working in the bar, so have no need to worry about previous customers. :)

Nirish guy
November 27th, 2014, 18:07
I assume they showered recently,,,,,,,,,,,, However what really surprises me is that some don't take shower afterwards........They often just wipe it off with toilet tissue ....... and leave without taking a shower.....but I would expect him to shower afterwards

I think you've just found the answer to your own overly hopeful assumption and expectation perhaps !

note: they usually lock themselves in the shower. I find this a bit weird, that you are invited somehwere and lock yourself in.

Thats as (I've always assumed from the general noise, water on the floor spillage and time taken) that they are actually using the toilet "to clear their bowels" and / or are then using the bum gun to get clean for the act ahead with you and simply don't want you walking in on them mid douche, which in my mind is fair enough as we all like our privacy, working boy or not.

loke
November 28th, 2014, 00:42
Thais do not sweat the same way as westerners , its in their genes I think.

But yes they like to shower before sex , so do I .

thaiguest
December 1st, 2014, 01:45
Thais do not sweat the same way as westerners , its in their genes I think.

But yes they like to shower before sex , so do I .

Yes, amazing! but they don't sweat even in their jeans.

dorayme
December 1st, 2014, 08:03
I always insist on showering together and washing each other. Most are willing to oblige if they want to stay.

No shower = good bye!

thaiguest
December 1st, 2014, 10:29
I always insist on showering together and washing each other. Most are willing to oblige if they want to stay.

No shower = good bye!

I like to shower together also-it's fun and erotic and my watch and phone are safe.

I excuse the 'bottoms' though -they need to be alone in the bathroom for a while at least.