PDA

View Full Version : Is Tim Cook a total twat?

October 31st, 2014, 09:14
(That is a rhetorical question by the way). Apparently - and many of you will be surprised to learn this - it is God who makes us gay *

Tim has written (http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2014-10-30/tim-cook-im-proud-to-be-gay) that "I consider being gay among the greatest gifts God has given me".

* My understanding heretofore was that it was my mother who made me gay, as in the well known retort (http://ukjarry.blogspot.com.au/2009/02/222-liz-atkin-my-mother-made-me.html) "Do you think she'd knit me one too?

Nirish guy
October 31st, 2014, 15:19
Whilst I realise you said this was a rhetorical question etc my personal view is that anyone who would believes in some big man living in the sky controlling everything is a mindless twat I also am aware I should at least try to offer them the same respect that I seek / demand from them too so I believe the best response to "is Tim Cook a twat" is in the edited words of a Stonewall Tee Shirt "Some people are Christisns, get over it".

But good on him for coming out ( in the end) anyway, personally I don't see why he couldn't have says this years ago but hey I guess we all have to do these things when we feel is most appropriate to ourselves.

Now if he would just confirm that the wee rainbow in the Apple logo WAS a gay support rainbow and not just a random graphic as they've always claimed that would just make me day.

October 31st, 2014, 16:00
Now if he would just confirm that the wee rainbow in the Apple logo WAS a gay support rainbow and not just a random graphic as they've always claimed that would just make me day.The iGay?

October 31st, 2014, 16:18
I also am aware I should at least try to offer them the same respect that I seek / demand from them too.I sure our young friends over in Syria running the latest Boys Own Adventure (aka. Islamic State) will be ever so grateful. Personally I think that the way to shut up such youths - as in this video (http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2014/oct/28/sydney-teenager-abdullah-elmir-appears-second-isis-video) - is to shove my cock in their mouth. It would certainly quieten them down.

jfarmer017
November 2nd, 2014, 04:12
Given that people use the Invisible Man in the Sky to justify all sorts of vile behavior, I am willing to give Cook a pass on this bit of boring boilerplate. I think a bigger twat is Cook's ex-boss, who blew off surgery for months because he thought he could cure his pancreatic cancer with fruit juice, spiritualists, and bizarro treatments he read about on the Internet.

November 2nd, 2014, 08:46
Given that people use the Invisible Man in the Sky to justify all sorts of vile behavior, I am willing to give Cook a pass on this bit of boring boilerplate. I think a bigger twat is Cook's ex-boss, who blew off surgery for months because he thought he could cure his pancreatic cancer with fruit juice, spiritualists, and bizarro treatments he read about on the Internet.I'm sure Cook feels he has to work inside the standard American paradigm that the Invisible Man in the Sky actually exists. American society is still the ideological descendant of the Pilgrim Fathers where admissions of agnosticism are likely to lead to iSalem (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_witch_trials)

jfarmer017
November 2nd, 2014, 19:01
I'm sure Cook feels he has to work inside the standard American paradigm that the Invisible Man in the Sky actually exists. American society is still the ideological descendant of the Pilgrim Fathers where admissions of agnosticism are likely to lead to iSalem (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_witch_trials)

Or it could simply be that Cooks believes what he said.

November 3rd, 2014, 09:42
Or it could simply be that Cooks believes what he said.So here we are, up the orifice of the original assertion - that Cook is a total twat.

Wesley
November 3rd, 2014, 11:43
well, I would assume no one comes out religious at all on here unless they seriously believe it. So I tend to Give him the benefit of some respect fr saying so.

November 10th, 2014, 12:06
well, I would assume no one comes out religious at all on here unless they seriously believe it. So I tend to Give him the benefit of some respect fr saying so.Tim Cook came out "on here"?? Wow

Smiles
November 20th, 2014, 18:01
Personally I think that the way to shut up such youths is to shove my cock in their mouth. It would certainly quieten them down.
And here I foolishly thought that you'd much prefer them sitting on your face to accomplish the quieting.
You've become much more conservative in your old age. Haven't you?

November 21st, 2014, 13:48
Personally I think that the way to shut up such youths is to shove my cock in their mouth. It would certainly quieten them down.And here I foolishly thought that you'd much prefer them sitting on your face to accomplish the quieting.What an unusual anatomy you must have Smiles. For everyone I've ever met - yourself aside - the nearest orifice to the vocal chords is the mouth. In your case you're talking out of your arse.

Wesley
November 22nd, 2014, 05:03
well, I would assume no one comes out religious at all on here unless they seriously believe it. So I tend to Give him the benefit of some respect fr saying so.Tim Cook came out "on here"?? Wow''

I could not imagine why anyone would care what someone says off this forum. The world is full of Tim Cooks in name and advice. Whether he is a twat for what he believes certainly must be Rhetorical in nature. Why would anyone care what he has to say if he is neither proclaiming he is gay nor visits the Gay Bars in Thailand?

Smiles
November 23rd, 2014, 07:05
Personally I think that the way to shut up such youths is to shove my cock in their mouth. It would certainly quieten them down.And here I foolishly thought that you'd much prefer them sitting on your face to accomplish the quieting.What an unusual anatomy you must have Smiles. For everyone I've ever met - yourself aside - the nearest orifice to the vocal chords is the mouth. In your case you're talking out of your arse.
:(( Sorry Kommie, got my asses witched around. As ghastly as it may sound, I meant YOUR ass on THEIR face. Smothering.

November 25th, 2014, 11:47
:(( Sorry Kommie, got my asses witched around. As ghastly as it may sound, I meant YOUR ass on THEIR face. Smothering.Keep digging, Smiles, keep digging.