PDA

View Full Version : HOTEL TIPS JOMTIEN AND BAR INFO

bert1600
October 28th, 2014, 01:31
Hello,
In January I will stay about three days in Pattaya and Jomtien.
I would like to take a gay-friendly (joiner) hotel in Jomtien, near the gay beach.
Please send some useful tips..it's my first visit.

What about bars like Eros... is there actual iformation available?
Or other host-bars in Pattaya or Jomtien wheren naked or semi-naked guys like to be fondled? Or is all that past time?

Thanks

Bert, Holland

gaymandenmark
October 28th, 2014, 03:14
Hello,
Or other host-bars in Pattaya or Jomtien wheren naked or semi-naked guys like to be fondled? Or is all that past time?

In fact I doubt if any naked or semi-naked guys, ever liked to be fondled in public

Up2U
October 28th, 2014, 07:18
Hello,

In fact I doubt if any naked or semi-naked guys, ever liked to be fondled in public
Have you been to Eros? I would tip 100 baht.

a447
October 28th, 2014, 14:51
I think some of the guys at Eros / Good Boys have no problem at all with being fondled - they are totally uninhibited. Others at Eros, however, have told me it's not much fun.

I guess it comes with the job.

gaymandenmark
October 28th, 2014, 15:13
I think and know that there is a difference between having no problem with something and like.
A distinction many thaitravellers forget.

latintopxxx
October 28th, 2014, 16:17
if the eros "bos"dont enjoy being fondled then they really should look for a new career. The whole business model is that their bodies are available for the paying customers use/pleasure. Their job is to smile and react positively to my gropes and probes...again if this is unpleasant then maybe waitering or tending bars..or construction work is best.
It doesnt even enter into my mind to consider if they like it or not...I dont always enjoy my job or my boss....but it pays the bills so I do it. Si same same...just different.

Up2U
October 28th, 2014, 16:41
I think and know that there is a difference between having no problem with something and like.
A distinction many thaitravellers forget.
I disagree, first there is no pressure to approach a customer and many boys stay on stage. When I was the age of these boys I was searching for places to get fondled and that is one purpose of gay bars /venues throughout the world. Now to get fondled and to be tipped, talk about being happier than a puppy with two peters! We are not talking here about having anybody do anything they are not comfortable with and the bars should not put anybody in an awkward or uncomfortable situation.

a447
October 28th, 2014, 19:32
Gaydenmark wrote:

I agree. I'm sure I wouldn't like being fondled and groped by a much older man.

But if I were working in that type of bar, I'd either tolerate it as part if the job (as I guess they do) or I'd go find another job where I didn't have to put up with it. There are plenty of bars where customers are not allowed to touch the guys. They all know that but choose to work at Eros. Go figure.

egel
October 28th, 2014, 21:14

And now back to the original questions...No fondle bars in Jomtien, that I know of. Also no Gogo bars there either.

For the first you need Eros or Goodboys in Sunnee Plaza and for Gogo bars you need either Sunee Plaza or Boyztown.

Cant help you with hotels.

LoveThailand
October 28th, 2014, 22:39
View Talay condos are close to the gay beach and Jomtien bars. You can book via Agoda.
Sunee bars predominantly twinks and borderline twinks (by the looks, in my opinion).
BT and Jomtien more masculine guys.

thaiguest
October 29th, 2014, 18:13
View Talay condos are close to the gay beach and Jomtien bars. You can book via Agoda.
Sunee bars predominantly twinks and borderline twinks (by the looks, in my opinion).
BT and Jomtien more masculine guys.

BONDI restaurant has nice rooms to rent and it's on the beach. While having breakfast many boys will be espied going from left to right on their individual quests for farangs to fondle them.
And I don't own BONDI but I have taken short-time rooms there when time and urges were pressing.

bert1600
October 30th, 2014, 17:02
Thanks a lot forsending information, I will certainly check the websites.
It seems that Eros bar and Good boys are the only "seedy" places in Pattaya.

Anybody visited Question Mark bar in Jomtien?

christianpfc
October 30th, 2014, 23:40
I stayed in QM guesthouse several times last year, it's walking distance (about 500 m) from Jomtien garage for airport bus line 389. Had a few drinks at the bar as well. They have new rooms (above the bar) for 600 Baht per night and old rooms (upstairs and then sidewards) for 500 Baht per night, I recommend the new rooms.