PDA

View Full Version : saunas

gregvc
October 26th, 2014, 13:29
Last night busy at Farose2 although no show. Re-found the dark room upstairs. Footwear a good idea. Faeces smeared over toilet in pool rooms. Probably won't be tendered to for a while. The website is so inaccurate when looking at reality.
Friday at MenFactory - still a poor show and after short show the 2 "dancers" retreat downstairs where customers can have fun with them for maybe 30 mins. One dancer had no takers and the other had a few.

Jellybean
October 26th, 2014, 17:07
gregvc, I think youтАЩre fast becoming the forumтАЩs resident expert on gay saunas in Thailand. Have you set yourself a target of visiting them all by any chance?

I found the above account of your most recent visit to Farose2 Sauna distinctly unappealing to say the least. Really, thereтАЩs no excuse for such filth and unsanitary behaviour unless, of course, it is one of those specialty saunas where such practices are encouraged тАж not that I have any personal experience of such places youтАЩll understand. :ymsick:

gregvc
October 26th, 2014, 23:35
yes, well I remember when I worked in Japan that there were clubs for those who enjoyed scat activities. Yuk is all I can say. I probably won't go to Macho Man in Pinklao as too many reviews talk about the awful conditions there and (even worse for me) the roaming soi dogs. If I am over that way I might call into Orion. Edok is not a happy hunting ground for me so won't be there again. R3 is too much of a cool, young and athletic place and Puramin and M PLace too far. Sauna Mania and Muffill are not my style and I don't want to be tested by police so HiJack is off too. But all others inc San Suk in Pattaya, Beach in Khon Kaen, GL in Hat Yai rather than Zeus and One Seven rather than House of Male in Ch Mai are on my list.
Farose 1 and 2 worth doing once to see false advertising. Still have to do Absolut and Zuga in BKK.

christianpfc
October 27th, 2014, 01:38
I went to Pumarin once (near Zeer Rangsit), not many customers.

This is a general problem in most places. If there are 20 other customers to expect, it's just not worth the time traveling and entry.

Miraculously, Sauna Mania was full every time I went there, whereas Bangkok 10, dblu, Men Factory were empty every time I went there.

I plan to visit all gay saunas in Bangkok. R3 is next on my list, read several positive reports.

squeezy
October 30th, 2014, 14:12
Slightly off topic, but went to Men101 Massage Spa in Ladprow 101. Seedy decor, but excellent massage by young thai guy and great afterwards. Certainly worth the 400 baht massage and 1000 baht tip.

gregvc
October 30th, 2014, 22:52
What of Cruising sauna? Some say it is closed but it still promotes special nights? It did really well on its orgy night. Owned by the same as Dejavu. Torpedo closed for a while

christianpfc
October 30th, 2014, 23:47
What time did you go to the massage place and how many masseurs were there to choose from?

I checked location of Cruising last month, and it was open (but reported closed somewhere on the internet). Just go and see for yourself, in walking distance to Hijack (I wonder what they write on the door why the place is currently closed after police raid).

gregvc
October 31st, 2014, 23:11
today did 3 in one! Went to soi 39 Phaholyothin Sapan Kwai cinema but only MB. Then massage in soi 39 but no happy ending . Walked around the corner to Farose 1 where had 3 threesomes. A wreck of a place. One guy kept encouraging guys to make a 3 some. Different from the norm.
At both the cinema and Farose there were quite a few guys with sallow cheeks and bad coughs. A Thai friend warned me about sick or addicted guys desperate for cash. I still haven't paid anyone in the cinema but then, usually I find at least one no money boy. Mostly older. But missed getting a taker today. The other reason I gave up on the cinema is that I counted either 9 or 10 rats. Put me off. Of course it may have been the one rat.......

pong
November 1st, 2014, 14:57
re Cruising: there WERE 2 of them- the best known and nr 1, still open, is at Phahonyotin, very near to HiJack, oppsoite the big Major in some sidesoi. has extremely populair shownights.
The old Sukhothai sauna on that road, pretty near the Samsen train station (where there is nearby also an older Grey Gymnastics), was bought by the guys from Crusing and then namned Cruising2, which is still large on the outer wall. Some time early this year it became OUT , but the cruising is/was still on, but its closed now.
Can recommend ORION-in the parking lot behind garage of TescoLotus (formerly Merry Kings deprtmt store).
Crhistian has also compiled a complete list of BKK's sauna's, or check gayscout.com-which has maps (not always correct) or travelgayasia-only inner BKK-area. What he says about too few people is is often true-many sauna's have special nights that are busier or simply cater to some local small incrowd group. Weekends are busier in general.

gregvc
November 19th, 2014, 21:37
Absolute sauna closed as is Bangkok 10. Bangkok 10 has a sign saying thanks to customers and that they will renovate and open next year. Renovate usually means close. Clients will probably go to Heaven where I went last night and had a good time.
Out (Sukhothai sauna) is still open but closed on Wednesdays.

LoveThailand
November 22nd, 2014, 00:21
Sauna Mania - clean and many guys. majority Thais with an odd farang or two thrown in.

gregvc
November 22nd, 2014, 10:30
soi 46 Ramkhamhaeng is very long, being an up market soi full of large homes and a few cute cafes. I found number 24 and Zuga sauna is closed. I notice that any link on net is old and doesn't work. Last week heaven was good as it usually is. The men there are more mature, they know the words "thank you". and will have a conversation.