PDA

View Full Version : wished I had heard about this place earlier

witchhunt
October 23rd, 2014, 11:09
http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/cele ... -bar221014 (http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/celebrity-nabbed-raid-bangkok-gay-bar221014)

GSN ┬╗ News ┬╗ Celebrity nabbed in raid on Bangkok gay bar
Celebrity nabbed in raid on Bangkok gay bar

More than 80 others were detained at the unlicensed club
22 OCTOBER 2014 | BY DARREN WEE
Singer Sitthipong "Pom" Jiracharoenwong was nabbed in a raid on a gay sauna and tested positive for narcotics.
Photo via Twitter
Thai Police detained more than 80 people on Sunday night in a raid on an unlicensed gay bar in Bangkok.

Hijack Sauna in Lat Yao district was operating a gay bar without a license and was raided after complaints about noise from local residents.

Police entered the venue at 4am, blocking the front and back exits and turning on all the lights.

Police Colonel Saktawee Sribantao of Phaholyothin Police Station told the Khaosod newspaper that the owner, Itthipol Traiduangrat, tried to stop police from entering the bar and claimed to be a journalist with influential friends. He then threatened to press charges for criminal damage.

Itthipol was detained along with 82 men and two women, including online celebrity singer Sitthipong "Pom" Jiracharoenwong, 24, and his 18-year-old boyfriend.

Ectasy and ketamine were found in the bar and Sitthipong tested positive for narcostics as did 32 other patrons.

Police said those who tested negative were released after booking, but those who tested positive would be questioned to find the source of the drugs and dealt with in accordance to the law.

The bar offered free condoms and private rooms for sex.

On certain nights, the dress code was underwear and on others it was just masks.

'The bar charges 1,000 baht as entry fee, but college students under 23 years old only pay 70 baht for entry,' Saktawee said.

Watch Sitthipong's gay-themed music video below:

1moRussian
October 25th, 2014, 03:05
Thanx
Nice video :)

andrewcraig
October 25th, 2014, 16:31
is there a real chance if we registered to make contact later this year or next.

sounds like my cup of tea.

lonelywombat
October 27th, 2014, 06:40
Sauna Mania and Muffill are not my style and I don't want to be tested by police so HiJack is off too.

gregvc posted to the sauna link. It implies that HiJack might still be around, not closed completely.

Gregvc can you update details of hiJack please

gregvc
October 27th, 2014, 16:22
Remember when all saunas had to have bright lights on, doors removed and no condoms. Taksins Mr purachai. Things could change one way or another. Already announced that gay bars cannot have lewed dress and shows.