PDA

View Full Version : 5 Signs a Gay White Man is a Rice Queen

colmx
October 21st, 2014, 06:26
Seems i am officially a Rice Queen (even though i have known i was for years now!)
Almost feels like this guy visited my GR profile!

http://angryhomosexual.com/5-signs-gay- ... ice-queen/ (http://angryhomosexual.com/5-signs-gay-white-man-rice-queen/)

Are YOU a rice queen?

Nirish guy
October 21st, 2014, 07:03
Damn, looks like they're on to us !!! Lol

anonone
October 21st, 2014, 09:32
Yup. That's me.

I was actually trying to figure out a rather clever "rice queen" costume to wear at the Halloween parties...but I don't do drag and nothing else seemed to work.

joe552
October 21st, 2014, 16:39
While I love Asian men, I don't consider myself a Rice Queen - at my age, I can't afford to be that selective =P~

a447
October 21st, 2014, 21:36
Are YOU a rice queen?

YES! YES! YES!

110%.

stkyricesf
October 22nd, 2014, 01:43
I guess I can be considered a 'rice queen', but being Asian myself, I think the correct term for me is 'stkyrice'.

RonanTheBarbarian
October 22nd, 2014, 03:35
Not a rice queen either, but certainly appreciate good looking Asian men, LOL

Be careful what blogs you promote colmx. That looks like another blog from the guy who used to post here as "Fuelmix". You might awake him from his slumbers, and he will be back on here promoting links to Lyndon LaRouche websites again before you know it!

Impulse
October 22nd, 2014, 03:35
Guilty as charged here. Hispanics were my first love but then I tried the rice. Now Hispanics are a distant second.

Jellybean
October 26th, 2014, 18:17
As a counter balance to the comments made by a447 IтАЩll say тАж No! No! No!

Crikey! That makes me sound remarkably like Margaret Thatcher talking about the European Union. LOL!

No, I donтАЩt consider myself a rice queen or stkyrice, whichever is the correct term. IтАЩve come rather late to the party, as it were, but I have come to appreciate the delights of the Asian male, but probably not as much as others on this forum. As an example, just a few months ago a Russian masseur contacted me on PlanetRomeo. His rates were roughly double what a Thai masseur would charge, but I thought, what the hell, and agreed to see him at my apartment. He was the first Caucasian sexual contact IтАЩd had in 12 years and I was really, really excited about the prospect of meeting him. More so than when IтАЩve been expecting a Thai guy from PlanetRomeo to call. So, I suppose, that confession (or heresy, depending on how you view my post) alone disqualifies me as a rice queen.

bkkmfj2648
October 27th, 2014, 03:22
Rocket, I am borrowing your response - as it is almost exactly my experience as well:

Guilty as charged here. Italians were my first love, but then I tried the rice. Now Italians are a distant second.
--> Now I just need to find a way to get a job in Asia or to get transferred there with my current employer .....

Jellybean
October 27th, 2014, 16:57
Never! Never! Never! Now IтАЩve changed from the late Margaret Thatcher to the late Reverend Ian Paisley (Former First Minister in Northern Ireland) LOL!

No, I would never have left my employment in London to look for a job out here in Thailand. It would never have crossed my mind. Friends and colleagues would have thought IтАЩd gone mad.

Seriously bkkmfj2648, you would consider leaving Italy to work in Thailand? Hmm тАж then it just goes to show the depth of the gulf between me and some other members. IтАЩd happily swap positions with you in a heartbeat and would love to have my old life back again. Sometimes in life we donтАЩt always get what we want. Sigh. But I hope you are one of the lucky ones who goes on to achieve his heartтАЩs desire.

lego
October 27th, 2014, 22:49
No, I would never have left my employment in London to look for a job out here in Thailand. It would never have crossed my mind. Friends and colleagues would have thought IтАЩd gone mad
So what, if that's your only concern I'd suggest to let them think whatever they want to think... I worked in London before and I could work there again if I wanted to (same company), but I'm much happier in Bangkok. London's sour faces alone would give me the creeps, even fake smiles are better than that. And then there's the weather and the disgusting food. Thanks for reminding me. ;)

francois
October 28th, 2014, 07:00
I was a Poutine Queen (not same as Putin) but converted to Rice-ism after a rendez-vous with a tawny angel. (~~)

Jellybean
October 28th, 2014, 09:24
. . . Thanks for reminding me.
YouтАЩre welcome lego. Any time! ;)