PDA

View Full Version : Xmas dinner in Pattaya First offer received

witchhunt
October 21st, 2014, 06:25
This year I am considering coming to Pattaya for the Xmas and New Year holidays.

I have been looking around to find what is available. This morning Yupins in Jomtien arrived

I like their cooking and enjoy their wines. I am not interested in the budget rates

[attachment=0:1nyytnam]XMAS MENU 2014 copy.pdf[/attachment:1nyytnam]

Manforallseasons
October 21st, 2014, 11:28
This year I am considering coming to Pattaya for the Xmas and New Year holidays.

I have been looking around to find what is available. I am not interested in the budget rates

895 is certainly a bidjet rate for a full Xmas diner.

daf4
October 22nd, 2014, 01:37
My first xmas/new year in Pattaya this year, any guys recommend where to party and dine, have a good time and also not interested in budget rates

anonone
October 22nd, 2014, 06:27
I am usually at home in the USA for Christmas, so no experience there. I am usually in Pattaya for New Years, so better equipped to have an opinion for that.

When in Thailand, I eat Thai style so I can't recommend anyplace for a full on dinner. BF and I usually grab some street food or duck into a small "mom and pop" stall when it comes time to eat.

As for the party portion of the evening, we hit the gay dance clubs. They are PACKED, so good to be in a group to secure a table and such. It is a festive atmosphere, especially earlier in the evening before everyone gets too drunk. Staff were throwing out glow sticks / necklaces / etc and the party was on.

Also, traffic is a killer on New Years Eve, so be prepared for that. You aren't going to do very well waiting on and flagging down baht buses.