PDA

View Full Version : Is Double Shot bar a failed entity?

thaiguest
October 15th, 2014, 11:39
Double Shot Bar in Sunnee Plaza is a puzzle.
When I go in there (to meet with one of the cute barmen) I'm find myself the only gay outside the counter. No business is going on as far as I can see yet the bar has none of the problems the other bars struggle with such as lack of capital, low and insecurity of salary, poor decor etc.
It's one of the trendiest bars in Pattaya, the staff are paid relatively high wages, the location is good but all this does is to make the staff listless and sometimes downright unfriendly. Maybe it should be a pharmacy.
It don't make sense to me.

catawampuscat
October 15th, 2014, 13:11
It's all the same since your last thread about Double Shot In January 2014.

Scott
October 15th, 2014, 15:35
Yes. All this bitching about rival bars by thaiguest is getting tiresome. Enough already.

dab69
October 15th, 2014, 18:03
Waiter stabbings down in the past 6 months.
I would call that a success.

Butterball_Bruce
October 15th, 2014, 18:45
Waiter stabbings down in the past 6 months.

Waiter stabbings may be down but backstabbing from rival bar owners seems to be on the way up.

egel
October 16th, 2014, 00:45
If the owner wants to run it as an Alcoholic's charity, Im all for it.

Halfhansum
October 17th, 2014, 14:28
I dont know if Thaiguest is a bar owner or not, but i do know that `Double Shot`bar was the most unfriendly bar that i went into, in the whole of Pattaya ... lol.
Obviously doesnt need customers ..(Hobby Bar)

egel
October 19th, 2014, 01:55
Hobby Bar
Correct. As has been well documented here before.

thaiguest
October 19th, 2014, 04:17
I'm flattered that you remember my last thread about a minor bar in Thailand. I can't remember a single thread from you.
So what's your point-that I'm wrong or that I'm consistantly right?

Manforallseasons
October 19th, 2014, 11:00
I'm flattered that you remember my last thread about a minor bar in Thailand. I can't remember a single thread from you.

I certainly agree with you, I have known catawampuss for years he is devoid of any real life so lives vicariously through the boards a pitifuf creature indeed, don't waste your time responding to his usual dribble.

While I'm here BRIAN is really Alan Brenden's former partner in the bar.

thaiguest
October 20th, 2014, 01:21
I dont know if Thaiguest is a bar owner or not, but i do know that `Double Shot`bar was the most unfriendly bar that i went into, in the whole of Pattaya ... lol.
Obviously doesnt need customers ..(Hobby Bar)

Not.
Was and is.
Correct-doesn't need.
Yes.

thaiguest
October 20th, 2014, 01:44

I certainly agree with you, I have known catawampuss for years he is devoid of any real life so lives vicariously through the boards a pitifuf creature indeed, don't waste your time responding to his usual dribble.

While I'm here BRIAN is really Alan Brenden's former partner in the bar.

Thanks for the clarification on the mysterious Brian but I can't say I remember him. But I do remember the previous owner, Mike of La Cage, a man of culture and grace.

Re agreeing with me on the catawhatever post-I don't see anything to agree with as he didn't actually SAY ANYTHING except that I posted on the topic before which addresses no point at all.

dab69
October 22nd, 2014, 08:24
It's still open still serving it's original purpose for the time.. Failed bars close.