PDA

View Full Version : Yensabai Condo.Visitors over 20 only

egel
October 15th, 2014, 06:58
See its a new ruling from the last Management Meeting...
Anyone had any issues with this?

catawampuscat
October 15th, 2014, 13:28
Should start an exodus from Yensaibai.

Scott
October 15th, 2014, 15:40
Should start an exodus from Yensaibai.

I think that's why those who like them on the younger side tend to live in houses in suburbs with fewer farang in them - away from prying eyes, so to speak. Most of the arrests reported in the newspapers are of farangs living in condos.

catawampuscat
October 15th, 2014, 21:19
Lots of 18 and 19 y.o. boys out there and of legal age will be denied entry.
The police are not an issue.

Up2U
October 15th, 2014, 21:52
I sit on a condo board here in Pattaya. Legally I do not understand how a person of legal age can be denied entry as a guest of a resident. If I were a condo owner I would consult with a lawyer and get a legal opinion on this new rule.

firecat69
October 15th, 2014, 22:35
Heading says over 20 so if that is what the OP means 20 is excluded also.

egel
October 16th, 2014, 00:39
See here for the source of the ruling...it actually says 20 plus years of age...mmm
http://yensabaicondo.com/problems-of-living-at-yensabai
Scroll down to the last post.

Up2U
October 17th, 2014, 07:49
A friend had a guest of legal age (18 years) at Yensabai, two nights ago, and had no problems whatsoever.

TravellerDave
October 19th, 2014, 13:43
Ive stayed at several Pattaya hotels that display a notice banning joiners 20 and under. However this is often not enforced.

thaiguest
October 20th, 2014, 10:47
I sit on a condo board here in Pattaya. Legally I do not understand how a person of legal age can be denied entry as a guest of a resident. If I were a condo owner I would consult with a lawyer and get a legal opinion on this new rule.

The chinese dragons have been kicked out of VT 2, Center Condo and other places but there's a very sticky specimen in Yensabai.
The so called private owners have been whipped into line years ago and still stand in line to be whipped and bled as desired.
People usually get what they deserve.

goji
October 21st, 2014, 00:55
So any son, daughter, niece or nephew under 20 cannot enter the premises?