PDA

View Full Version : Chiang Mai report

a447
October 9th, 2014, 02:34
Here I am again, reporting from beautiful Chiang Mai.

First I went to Gemini Massage which is near the Lotus Hotel where I'm staying. It was 6 pm and there was only one masseur!! Luckily for me he was very cute although a bit on the skinny side.
We went outside to chat a bit when he suddenly started admiring my watch. Now after the last unfortunate episode with a watch the one I was wearing was nothing special. But I made a note not to let it out of my sight.

The room upstairs was clean but very small. We went to take a shower and I took off my clothes and put them on a small table near the shower door. I had my money in my shirt pocket.
"I hang up in room."
Oh no you don't. My clothes are not going anywhere.
He then told me to take a shower by myself and closed the door. He had full access to my clothes and my money so I quickly opened the door and kept my eyes on them.

In the room he took off his towel. What a body! It turns out he is a Muay Thai fighter (yuk!) and he had abs of steel. He has just returned from Singapore where he told me he'd won a tournament.

His cock was nothing to write home about, and we just had a chuck wow session. I actually went there with the purpose of having someone top me, or me them, but it wasn't to be. When I left I still had my watch and my money, minus 800 baht. Cream massage is 500 baht.

I then sought out the CU Bar and the Secrets Bar, which are adjacent to each other. I sat in Secrets and was joined by two very attractive guys and we sat and drank together. One of the boys asked to come back to my hotel and I was sorely tempted. But as I had just had sex I decided to pencil him in for later.

I headed over to Adams Apple. Now there have been reports on this forum that all the guys are straight. Well, that's not the impression I got -they couldn't keep their hands off each other. There was lots of butt grabbing and various lunges to the crotch while the boys were on stage-all in good fun.

They had about 15 boys and for probably the first time ever, I found myself in a bar where I could easily have offed every single boy. They are all Shan or Thai Yai and are very, very attractive.

They had a show but it was basically the same act. A guy with humongous cock would swing from the rafters and from the poles at the side of the bar. This was followed by a ladyboy "singing" and then another boy would come out dressed in a different costume and go through the same routine again. Nothing's changed since I was last here. My god, those Shan/thai Yai guys are well built!

I went downstairs for a piss and ran into one of the boys. We started to chat and he put his arm around me and smiled.

Back in the room he took off his pants to reveal a very large cock indeed. Such a large cock on probably the smallest guy in the bar. I now know why they are called Thai Yai! He decided he wanted to fuck me. So he did. Now, this guy has talent; not only did he last forever, he knew every position and technique in the book. I tipped him 1500 baht. (If he bottoms for me he wants 2000.)

Normally I'd just off him every night, he was such a performer. However, I've also got my eye on one of the guys who appeared in the show and I told him I'd off him tomorrow night. He's a real handsome hunk of a guy.

The challenge will be whether or not I can handle such a weapon. But I'm always up for a challenge.

lukylok
October 9th, 2014, 03:09
I know very well the guys in Adam's, though there are always new figures.
A very very nice place.
But is Chiang Mai out of Thailand ? to land in this perticular forum ? :-)

a447
October 10th, 2014, 02:37
I went to 2Brothers Massage today. I arrived at 3 pm and there were only 4 masseurs available. Three were very handsome but I wasn't interested in the obviously gay boy who kept trying to make eye contact with me. I chose a cute guy with a little moustache and designer stubble.

We went upstairs to a very nice room and then showered together. He doesn't speak English so it was a bit uncomfortable. He gave a good massage and then asked me to turn over for the fun part. Unfortunately, he doesn't do much -he won't "smoke" or fuck or be fucked. I've been here before and had a great time, so I was a bit disappointed. We just chuck wowed and that was that.

One disturbing aspect of this place is the very thin walls- I could hear everything going on next door. And that farang was obviously having more fun than me,

500 baht for a cream massage plus minimum tip of 600 baht. I gave him 800 baht.

When I went downstairs to put my shoes on and there were two very attractive young Chinese guys going through the book of photos of the masseurs. They would choose someone and then have the manager bring the boy in. (By this time many more boys had turned up for work). Each boy would come in but instead of smiling and looking happy as they do in the bar, they just stood there stoney faced. Someone should give them a bit of business advice.

Tonight I went to the Circle pub at 9 pm but it was dead. I had one drink (250 baht) then left and went to Adams Apple. Btw Freeguy club was closed for some reason.

Tonight I was determined to off one of the big cock guys in the show but he was sitting with a farang. They have some VIP tables and these people open a bottle of whisky and then have their choice of boys. Both the big cocks were sitting with the farang. I was too late!

Out of small things big things grow. One of the guys with an 8 inch cock ( I'm guessing here as I'm yet to get my hands on it) has one of the smallest packages I've ever seen. He's definitely a grower, not a shower. Thinking that I may miss out I offed the guy from last night. But when we left the bar at 12 o'clock just about all the boys were available! The two big cocks hadn't been offed!! So tomorrow night I'll be changing my strategy.

One of the boys in the show sat next to me in the smoking room. He's gorgeous.
"I have big cock."

So I told him I'd be definitely offing him tomorrow night.

All drinks are 250 baht. Tonight there were about 8 customers, but only two of us remained at midnight. And I only saw one boy being offed- shame, as I had my eye on him too.

rtu55
October 10th, 2014, 03:27
Thanks a447 for the reports and for providing information about rates/costs in Chiang Mai. Is 1500 baht the expected going rate for ST with go go-boys in Chiang Mai? How much is off fee in Adams Apple?

christianpfc
October 10th, 2014, 11:39
Thanks for the report. Adam's apple is on top of my list for my upcoming trip to CM (in two weeks), after good memories from 2 years ago.

What time is the show and are all boys sitting in the audience while the show is going on (so I can pick a boy during the show; in some bars they all disappear during show)?

From their website http://www.adamsappleclub.com/ open 9 pm to 1 am, show 10:30 until around midnight (90 minutes?).

a447
October 10th, 2014, 12:12
I'm not sure what the going rate is here, but I recall in the past someone posting here that it's the same as Bangkok. Do I figure 1500 is about right. The guy seems happy with that but wants an extra 500 to bottom. Sorry, but I don't pay extra for that. I'll find someone else.

Christian, the info on their website is correct. During the show some boys sit at the bar or just stand around, but there is a lot of coming ang going and they are not all there all the time. There doesn't seem to be many guys offed at Adams Apple so I'm sure you will find a guy for fun - no need to rush like I did last night. While I was sitting by myself last night a number of boys came up and clinked glasses with me and said hello - including one of the big cock guys I was aiming to off but thought was already taken. Sure, he was sitting with a farang but he did not take him. By now I'd already chosen my friend for the night.

The bar has an upmarket feel to it. The seating is comfortable and they give you a bowl of salted popcorn, which they replenish all night. The toilet is spotless but beware - the smoking room is right next door.

The smoking room is a good place to get up close to the boys and have a bit of a chat.

Off fees are 300 baht.

topjohn5
October 10th, 2014, 22:41
Hi a447,
I just arrived today in Chiang Mai. I'm not going out tonight as I haven't slept in 2.5 days....so it'll be tomorrow.
I want to thank you for giving me an up to date image of Adams Apple. The pictures on their website are only of the manly types which is right up your alley. You should be in heaven. And since you'd off the entire lot of them at Adams Apple..... now I know for sure I shall be giving them a total pass :))
I think I'll head out to FreeGuy and then to one of the nightclubs G Star or See Man and see what's going on there. There maybe some other places to stick my nose into but no one has confirmed any sightings of my types in other bars....GayRomeo is also very sparse here for what I'd like....maybe I need to bus up a boy from Pattaya. That is just weird but there are many there from here on my Pattaya list so I may do that.
Sincerely, thanks and you've just confirmed what some others have said. I have no idea how bar owners can overlook such a large population of tops looking for twinks or boyish guys. I guess they think that since the straight guy "could" bottom that is enough, lol.

BonTong
October 11th, 2014, 01:28
I have no idea how bar owners can overlook such a large population of tops looking for twinks or boyish guys. I guess they think that since the straight guy "could" bottom that is enough, lol.
Chiang Mai is different to elsewhere, I'm sure the bar owners would love to cater for every taste but there are some issues here. There are plenty of young gay twink bottoms in Chiang Mai, you just won't find them in the go-go or other farang orientated bars. A couple of reasons: i) Many don't want to work too close to home, that's why a lot of Chiang Mai working boys are in Pats/BKK ii) The go-go bars are nearly all straight Tai Yai boys (Shan) who have their own groups/gangs, camp young Thai things are not so comfortable working in that environment.

However, Adam's certainly does have some very cute young looking guys as well as the more macho boys. You will certainly find plenty that visually match your interests but they are straight and will likely disappoint. Free guy has a similar selection to Adam's but they are perhaps a bit rougher round the edges, though they can be more fun.

One thing different about CM is local Thai customers are a large part of the business. Many, although gay, don't want to go to, or be seen going to places that are too gay. If the bars were full of screaming gay twinky boys, a lot of Thai customers wouldn't go. In CM the ladyboy shows seem to fill the gap! Thai queens seem much happier with straight top boys to service them. Weird but true.

When a bar does get a good Thai gay guy they don't seem to last long before being whisked away by a long term sponsor.

G-Star and especially See Man Pub should have plenty of what you want. But you have to play it cool. Most are not money boys and many are very sticky rice, they are also usually with friends. Subtly collecting phone numbers is the way to go.

a447
October 11th, 2014, 02:09
Topjohn, Freeguys was closed 2 nights ago when I checked it out. I didn't go there tonight. I went there a couple of years ago and I don't recall seeing any twinks. But things change.

Today I went back to 2 Brothers massage, but things didn't turn out so well - although they did in the end, so to speak.

I got there at 4:30 because the guys tend to come around that time. I went into the bar and ordered a beer and sat to make eye contact with the guys. When I first got there, there were 4 boys sitting at the long table up against the wall. They completely ignored me; they had their backs turned towards me and had their heads down playing with their mobile phones. Over the 1 and a half hours (!!) I was sitting at the bar, guys came and went; altogether I counted 11 guys. Then a couple of guys started playing pool and didn't even look at me. And the manager, who usually encourages customers to choose a boy was sitting at the bar, also playing with his phone! I got so frustrated I was about to walk out but an intimate part of my anatomy encouraged me to stay. Where on earth is the business acumen?? Here I am, pocket full of money and horny as hell, but I can't get the attention of any of the guys!

Finally, at 6 o'clock I managed to pry the manager away from his phone to tell him I was ready for a massage. I chose a cute looking guy with a nice smile.

We went upstairs and showered separately -never a good sign. As he doesn't speak any English the massage was done in complete silence. But it was a very sensual massage with the usual " accidental" touching of the balls and hand sliding up and down the butt crack. I could feel his hard-on pressing into my butt.

I turned over and was greeted by a magnificent appendage, hard as a rock. He flashed his smile as I took it in my hands and started to give him a blowjob. He then put on a condom and in he went. It was fantastic. So in the end all turned out well. I'll be back again tomorrow for round two. I tipped him 1200 baht.

Now to Adams Apple. What us it they say? Better the devil you know? The guy I offed 2 nights in a row and performed so magnificently kept smiling at me, expecting another off tonight. But I'd had my eyes on one of the guys in the show. I met him in the smoking room and asked him if he wanted to come back to the hotel. I was dying to get that beautiful member inside of me. (Sorry. Too graphic??)

But he turned out to be a total dud!! He had a lot of trouble getting it up. When he finally did and got ready to top me, he lost his erection!
"Sorry. Can not do. I already have customer tonight."
WTF???
"Ok. You can give me a blowjob."
"Sorry. Can not do.Chuck wow, chuck wow."
Sorry mate, I haven't travelled all the way to Thailand to get a fucking hand job!
But in the end, that's what I got. And a very half-hearted on at that. He lay down beside me, grabbed my cock and closed his eyes and off he went. I managed to chuck wow him. Not happy at all. As soon as we'd finished he rushed to get changed. I was really pissed off so I just gave him 1000 baht and waved him goodbye. I haven't had a dud like this in years.

But....tonight in the smoking room I got chatting to another guy in the show with a big cock. I'd had my eye on him but to tell the truth, I find the guys at Adams Apple very difficult to connect with. They dance around on stage but do not make eye contact with the customers and, consequently, seem very stand- offish. And no one ever approaches you during the evening, unless it's getting late and they are after an off. But get them one on one, and they are very friendly. So I asked the guy if I could off him tomorrow.
"Sure. No probrem. You have KY?"
"Sure. No probrem."

I turned o

BonTong
October 11th, 2014, 04:26
a447 - Courtesy of the "related Posts" section at the bottom of the page I just flicked through you trip report from two years ago Chiang Mai Report. (http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/chiang-mai-report-t27306-75.html) If you still have time whilst in Chiang Mai I suggest you go visit Orion Bar (http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/chiang-mai-gay/bars-pubs-restaurant-cafe/#orion-bar) Its a nice place and I'm sure meeting the staff would put a smile on your face.

lukylok
October 11th, 2014, 06:10
I would say, you miss the manner of CM. The way to go at Adam's is to open a bottle, and suddenly, you will be surrounded by nice guys.
The advantage of having the boys sitting with the customers during the show.
Up to you to make the good choice !
And I second BonTong's suggestion, go to Orion Bar, if you want to have a good evening with penty fun !

anonone
October 11th, 2014, 07:36
Just a quick note of thanks for the reporting from Chiang Mai. I haven't made it up to visit yet, and I am finding these reports interesting.
Looking forward to more...

a447
October 11th, 2014, 12:45
thanks for the info on the Orion bar. I might drop in tonight after my massage. But I promised a guy at Adams that I'd off him tonight and I don't want to go back on my word. At this stage of my trip I don't think I'm capable of sex 3 times a day - I'm getting worn out...lol. Anyway, I don't have to off anyone, I guess. I can just go and meet some nice, hopefully handsome, guys. But what if I meet a stunner??

The guys who open the whisky at Adams tend to come in groups and sit in the VIP seats. They appear to know the guys very well. I have never opened a bottle because I'm not really a drinker and I figure visitors like myself would get pissed off at me for monopolising all the boys...hehe.

I'm used to bars like Eros where the boys are eager to make themselves known to you. Adams, of course, is a totally different type of bar so it takes time to get to know the guys and to learn how things operate.

Jellybean
October 11th, 2014, 14:42
Thanks for posting detailed reports on your Chiang Mai experiences a447. Your reports brought back many happy memories of my previous visits to the тАШRose of the NorthтАЩ. I too stayed at the Lotus Hotel during my first visit, but as I was spending 6 weeks in Chiang Mai it was going to prove very expensive. So I moved to a cheaper, non-gay, student type accommodation on the recommendation of my straight classmates. Another reason for wanting to leave the Lotus was their failure to deal with the problem of mosquitoes. I was constantly bitten and over the 5 or so days I stayed at the hotel it became a major problem. Have you experienced any such annoyance or has the hotel got on top of the problem?

During my first visit to Chiang Mai, AdamтАЩs Apple Bar was closed for renovations, but it was open during subsequent visits and I always managed to find an accommodating lad for the night from a pretty good, manly, selection of boys.

My favourite bar was Free Guy Bar. If I remember correctly there were usually no more than another 3 or 4 other customers in the bar vying for the boysтАЩ attention. Think I had тАШrelationsтАЩ with almost all the boys at one stage as nearly all were my type. Although on my last trip I did have a problem with one lad.

But you havenтАЩt mentioned New My Way Bar. Is it still open or has it closed? I met many very good-looking lads in that bar. It is a small bar and you are never very far from the stage and in close proximity to the boys. It is within walking distance from your hotel, but a bit of a convoluted walk. I recall meeting some of the most handsome boys IтАЩve ever been with in Thailand at that bar. I donтАЩt think the ones I offтАЩd were gay, but that didnтАЩt bother me.

Your reports to Gemini Massage and 2Brothers Massage, if IтАЩve read them correctly, didnтАЩt appear to match up with your previous experiences in Bangkok and Pattaya. Would you say the quality and their standards are not as good or would you say that, as with all visits to massage parlours, they can be hit or miss and wholly dependent on choosing the right masseur on the day? I never visited the massage joints you mentioned, but recall the Lavender Lanna Hotel, where I stayed twice, had their own in-house masseurs, which I never had any problem with. I donтАЩt recall reading much about this hotel recently, I wonder if it is still trading?

Oh, and if youтАЩll allow me to ask one unrelated question, what has gone wrong with your quotes function on the Graphic trip reports thread? Your quotes donтАЩt say which member you are quoting.

topjohn5
October 11th, 2014, 16:40
Well, sounds like you're having a great time a447. I decided to as well but not at the bars or gogo bars here in CM since it seems none are my style...even though that style is simply finding a normal gay boy/twink who likes to bottom....
So, I ordered take-away and that boy is on the bus tomorrow from Pattaya and headed here. We've been chatting on GR and then Skype for some time (he is barely 19, boy next door looking and not a money boy) and he is from Chiang Mai but now lives with mom who manages a girl bar in Pattaya. He takes care of his two younger brothers when mom is working but since school is out his 15 year old sister will do it while he visits me. We'll see how many gifts this non-working boy is after, hahahaha. For good reason I think he isn't after anything but a farang bf...we'll see how the casting interview goes :ymparty: I have no idea if I'll be able to get this under 20 year old into See Man club or G Star but if not I guess we'll just have to stay in my room, lol. He will go visit his Grandmother after I leave he said since he is up here.
Ummmmm, as I was writing this said boy called and he is going on the bus tonight not tomorrow....he wants out of Pattaya ASAP and to kiss me (his words) which is great since I want him out and me "in" as it were......
I have no idea how many days this will be for and we both left it open ended...so that's my Chiang Mai report....I'll follow up if I do actually go to one of the nightclubs with a report.

a447
October 11th, 2014, 21:48
First of all, thanks to the guys who introduced me to the Orion bar. I went there after my massage around 6:30 and it was dead. Perhaps that was to be expected, given it was early. But I wandered by 15 later and they had some customers.

I walked in and suddenly, standing right in front of me was Mai - the guy I offed every night when I was last in town! He remembered me, but of course, not my name. We reminisced about the hours we spent every night standing out on the balcony, smoking and chatting about this and that. He is such a beautiful person - it's not about looks with him (although he us by no means unattractive); it's about his infectious laugh and lovely, warm personality. I went back to Adams on the first night hoping he'd still be there, but he told me the manager forced him to retire because he was too old! Hey! Some of us actually like older guys!

So thanks, guys. This forum isn't always just about the going rates for the guys in pattaya and Bangkok, or my rather self-indulgent trip reports. It's actually a great place for other, more important, information.

Today I went for my massage. The cute guy from yesterday gave me a broad smile as I walked in and sat down at the bar. Over the time I was drinking I saw about 11 boys. But this time they and the manager were all seated at the bar totally oblivious to any customer who may walk in; they were glued to the t.v. watching a volleyball game! Never mind. I already had my guy sitting next to me.

He seemed more relaxed with me this time and did a wonderful job.

I'm just heading off now to Adams to meet my off for tonight. Then it's back to the Orion Bar.

Jelly, I believe mosquitoes were a problem in the past but so far, I haven't seen one. The problem with the Lotus is that the wi-fi doesn't always work, and it's imposdible to find a tuk tuk out on the main road. The other day I had to walk in the heat all the way to the most before I could get one! But now I've found a tuk tuk outside the Metcure Hotel. The only trouble is the driver is sometimes nowhere to be see. I have to go look for him.

I haven't been to the New My Way Bar, as it seems to be difficult to find. I did, however, make it to the Circle Pub because on that night Freeguys was closed. There was only one other customer and I didn't see any boys. So I had one drink - 250 baht - and went to Adams.

And as for the massage guys, it is really hit and miss, unless you go to a place where you can interact with the boys beforehand. I just choose the most handsome guy there and pray to God that he's got a big cock...lol

The quoting " mistake" is of my own making. I'm too lazy to scroll back to see who said what. Sorry.

Nirish guy
October 11th, 2014, 23:48
At this stage of my trip I don't think I'm capable of sex 3 times a day - I'm getting worn out...lol. Anyway, I don't have to off anyone, I guess. I can just go and meet some nice, hopefully handsome, guys. But what if I meet a stunne?

ha ha At the rate you've been shagging on this trip Im not surprised ! I think it's more a case of not so much viagra that cock needs now but a SPLINT !! lol

christianpfc
October 12th, 2014, 00:52
I haven't been to the New My Way Bar, as it seems to be difficult to find. I did, however, make it to the Circle Pub because on that night Freeguys was closed. There was only one other customer and I didn't see any boys. So I had one drink - 250 baht - and went to Adams.

Do I understand this correctly? There were no boys when you entered (and no boys during the duration of your stay?)?

My limit is around 10 boys - there have to be around 10 boys in the bar, otherwise I will make an excuse and turn around and leave.

BonTong
October 12th, 2014, 01:04
I walked in and suddenly, standing right in front of me was Mai I just love it when a plan comes together :ymapplause: Glad it worked out, I somehow knew you'd like Orion Bar ;) And Mai does run a really good bar and understands how to take care of customers.

a447
October 12th, 2014, 03:26
I've just returned to the hotel after spending a couple of hours in the Orion Bar. I had a fantastic time, chatting with Mai, Beer and his lady friend from Lao. What a hoot, I loved the place and will definitely head back there tomorrow night.

The problem Is finding a tuk tuk after midnight to get me there!

I offed a young guy called T from Adams. He's in the big cock show and has a magnificent member. I bottomed for him and he just kept pounding away until I had to throw in the towel...lol.

I chuck wowed him and then he gave me one of the best hand jobs I've ever had.

I've told another guy in the show that I'd off him tomorrow night, but I'd be more than happy to off T again. He's such a lovely guy. But like Tae and Put, after the deed he is quickly out the door.

The boys now kind of know me and if I sit at the bar they come up and chat. The smoking room is also a great place to get to know the boys.

NIrish, I don't need a splint...yet! I've had do much sex over the past few weeks my head is spinning. But I'm getting the feeling I probably can't really keep up this pace much longer. (but you never know!) Good sex is actually quite exhausting, day after day.

But I wouldn't have it any other way...lol.

Nirish guy
October 12th, 2014, 20:51
I know exactly what you mean, there's no doubt constantly shagging day after day certainly takes it out you, I find I normally go nuts at the start of my trips and literally fuck myself to a standstill, to the point of being physically exhausted and wrecked so I've now learnt that when I feel that slow happening just to go with it and lay off it for a day or two and then when nature takes it course and I kick off again I enjoy it all the more - and he'll unlike the rest of us its not like you're pressed for time and aren't going to be back in Asia for several months or longer - you jammy GET !!! :/)

vincent2818
October 12th, 2014, 21:02
Adam's apple their boys all straight so impossible they can blow you or bottom for you...

Brad the Impala
October 13th, 2014, 01:20
Being straight in Thailand does not preclude bottoming or blowjobs. Being straight Shan man in Adam's Apple certainly reduces the likelihood of those activities, but from my experience, although in the past, it has been possible with some guys from there.

a447
October 13th, 2014, 02:27
As has already been pointed out somewhere here, the boys at Adams are all straight. They are real men, although there are one or two who look gay. I never really expected them to bottom.

Tonight I offed Korn - he's in the show and probably has the biggest cock of all the guys. I was very surprised because while we were sitting at the bar drinking before going to the hotel, he had his hands all over me and was kissing me.

Back in the room, more of the same. We hopped between the sheets and kissed and cuddled - not something I would expect from a manly Shan guy. He's very good at his job.

He then put on a condom and began to fuck me in a couple of very unusual positions. What a performer! I'd definitely recommend him. After, we chuck wowed each other. But like the other guys, he was straight out of the room. When I come back in December I think I'll just off him every night. Satisfaction guaranteed.

So over my time here I offed Tae twice (he fucked like the pro he is), Put ( the non-performer), T who was a lot of fun and finally, Korn. I think I like Korn the best.

There is something about the Tai Yai boys - I can't quite put my finger on it, so to speak, but I find them very, very attractive - beautiful smiles, smooth skin, big cocks; and their skin has the most beautiful colour!

I then headed over to the Orion bar - highly recommended - and spent a couple of hours chatting to everyone. Mai even found a tuk tuk to bring me back to the hotel. What a lovely, charming and genuine guy he is! Shame he's no longer offable. Well, maybe he is, but he has to work in the bar until it closes in the early hours of the morning.

BTW my regular guy at 2 Brothers massage is Chart. You'll have a great time with him.

Chiang Mai is so different from Bangkok and Pattaya; you have to work a little harder to get the guy you want but ( here comes the pun; sorry!) it's well worth it in the end.

christianpfc
October 13th, 2014, 12:21
Do the boys in Adam's Apple wear numbers or names (or no identifier?). I will be in CM this weekend, and Adam's Apple is on my list. How can I recognize those you recommend (or do not recommend?).

(Asking for a boy and then not taking him will be a loss of face and waste of time. Anyway, there might be more than one boy of that name or I pronounce it wrong.)

a447
October 13th, 2014, 13:32
The guys all have name tags on their underwear.

Although I didn't off him - I simply ran out of time- Harn seems very amiable and smiles a lot on stage. I'll keep him for next time.

Last night there was a farang sitting on a sofa at the side of the bar, calling boys over one at a time, having a grope and giving them tips. Surprisingly, (well, not really) some boys refused. As I said, the scene here is quite different to BKK and Pattaya.

The bar seems to cater mainly for local Thais, so the boys don't speak English. Mind you, I guess many have not had much schooling. But as you speak Thai, you'll have a great time.

ddsfo
October 13th, 2014, 18:36
if you buy a drink (minimum is 260) then the off fee is 300 baht. if you just walk in and off a guy it is 500 baht.

since most of the boys are straight, the show does not often have any two-some acts.
unfortunately the acts do not change much over time, the manager
is not open to hearing criticism or taking suggestions.

a447, which guy was a total dud at Adam?

in my recent experience, "K", the dancing twink showoff was a dud.

as mentioned before, thai gay twinks don't like the thai-yai atmosphere of Adam very much.
a month ago the thai twink Jen was working
there but i have not seen him working there anymore.

free-guy is closed for remodeling--it needs it!--and should reopen by early november.

boys are more reserved at Adam andt will sit with you when invited or if they know you.
then you will have to buy them at least one drink.
i do not suggest groping them while seated together,
you will get a bad reputation with at least some of the guys.

the VIP round tables are for the Thai regulars. Whiskey is shared with several boys but that does not mean
they are unavailable. for Thais it is often just a social bar circle. i have offed boys sitting there.

vincent2818
October 13th, 2014, 19:51
Hello Christianpfc, you coming to Chiangmai this weekend?
I am curious if you would need someone to bring you go around Chiangmai ( Gay places)...
You can contact me if you need that ...0900509807( Vincent )
Hope to see you ^^

BonTong
October 13th, 2014, 21:11
[attachment=0:aqymcgz7]Free Guy Re-opening.jpg[/attachment:aqymcgz7]
From the horses mouth....I understand they will have some new boys too.

BonTong
October 13th, 2014, 21:35
As has already been pointed out somewhere here, the boys at Adams are all straight. They are real men, although there are one or two who look gay. I never really expected them to bottom.Sometimes things are not what they seem, contrary to the rumour that there are zero gays in the Shan state its surprising to find what's hiding in that closet, even at places like Adam's. I could tell stories but have been sworn to secrecy ;) the gay ones are paranoid about their friends, or worse, their wives finding out.

But like the other guys, he was straight out of the room.Probably has to get back to his room before the wife gets back from the Karaoke bar where she works. Or go to the Karaoke bar and spend his tip on drinks and stuff for his friends.

There is something about the Tai Yai boys - I can't quite put my finger on it, so to speak, but I find them very, very attractive - beautiful smiles, smooth skin, big cocks; and their skin has the most beautiful colour! Welcome to Chiang Mai!!!! I think you've identified the number one reason for coming here. As well as good looks they are much more straightforward to talk to and easier to have just as friends. In my experience Tai Yais are much less devious than the gay Thai boys (especially the real queens) and you don't get so many long stories.

a447
October 13th, 2014, 21:38
The guy who wouldn't do anything, and then couldn't get it up was Put. He told me he'd been offed earlier in the evening but I was there all night and so was he. It seems a lot of regulars go to Adams and they must know what he's like because when I left every night at midnight he was still there - no one bothered to off him. He told me he was Thai, not Tai Yai, but whatever language he was speaking with the other guys, it certainly wasn't Thai.

K has a serious case of ADD. He has no sense of rhythm whatsoever and just jumps around all over the stage in a very uncoordinated fashion. I was never tempted to off him.

The show hasn't changed since I was last there back in 2012.

You're right about the boys not wanting to be groped, but there's always someone who can't control himself. The boys give them short thrift. However, downstairs in the smoking room Korn pulled out his cock and then put his hands up my shorts and had a quick grope.

Bong Tong, what you said about Tai Yai boys versus Thai boys is exactly what an expat told me!

BonTong
October 14th, 2014, 05:17
Not sure I agree with this whole groping thing. The boys know what they are there for, and it sure ain't for a fashion show of white underwear. It's not groping the boy that will get you a bad reputation, but being a cheap charlie after you've sampled the merchandise. :-o

vincent2818
October 14th, 2014, 16:32
Today is grand opening day of Relax Karaoke (Male)...
The old owner sell it to someone and today is the grand opening ...
Bar open 8.00 pm...
Anyone free and interest can come have a look too...boys here is off-able too...

BonTong
October 14th, 2014, 21:37
Today is grand opening day of Relax Karaoke (Male)...
The old owner sell it to someone and today is the grand opening ...
Bar open 8.00 pm...
Anyone free and interest can come have a look too...boys here is off-able too...
Here's some pictures. "someone" is one of the guys from Free Guy. Relax was always one of the best bars in Chiang Mai. Fortunately mis-understood by most farangs. :-o

petr55
October 15th, 2014, 11:34
Welcome to Chiang Mai!!!! I think you've identified the number one reason for coming here. As well as good looks they are much more straightforward to talk to and easier to have just as friends. In my experience Tai Yais are much less devious than the gay Thai boys (especially the real queens) and you don't get so many long stories.

Bontong, you are absolutely right.
I love the shan boys. They are very easy to get along with, and they are much more subtle than BKK/Pattaya Thai boys when asking for money.

If you like the company of boys at a gogo bar (or a karaoke bar), it is often cheaper to buy a bottle of whiskey and get free mixes than to buy the boys at your table drinks at 250 baht a pop. And if you dont finish the bottle of whiskey, you can resume your party/celebration another day. The strange part is I dont drink alcohol and I only drink the mixers. The whiskey is for the boys.

BTW, another good place to pick up guys is at the Karaoke bars. They normally fill up after 1pm when the normal gogo bars like Adam's closes.
As Vincent stated, the waiters at the karaoke places are off'able. And by the way, so are many of the dancers in See Man and G-Star, except that they want something like 5000baht.
But they ARE gorgeous.

Vincent is a good guide to the gay bars in Chiangmai. He showed me around this past august when I was in Chiangmai and he took me to these karaoke bars.

Here's a fun clip of our time at a Karaoke bar with the boys from Adam. Some I off'ed, and the rest joined us after the bar closed.
The waiters in white shirts work at the karaoke bar and as Vincent stated, are off'able.

http://youtu.be/0PCTDeuSbCs

[youtube:3hwoggvz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PCTDeuSbCs[/youtube:3hwoggvz]

Jellybean
October 15th, 2014, 16:17
Thanks for posting the YouTube clip of the boys from AdamтАЩs Apple Bar enjoying themselves in a karaoke bar petr55. IтАЩm leaving the UK tomorrow and heading back to Thailand for the winter. ItтАЩs been awhile since I was last in Chiang Mai. There have been so many positive reports about it recently that IтАЩm thinking maybe itтАЩs about time I headed north and checked it out for myself. :)

ddsfo
October 15th, 2014, 17:39
Adam Apple may evolve in the near future since one of the managers was recently fired.
He was known, and disliked by some, for being nasty and unpleasant to the boys. He
was fired for unrelated reasons.

The show there could certainly use some renovation but the manager is not known
for warmly accepting changes to the acts.

The Shan boys at the bars are certainly in it for the baht but as already mentioned,
they are not hard bargainers. They often accept what i put in their pocket and do
not look until after they leave. These days from me that is 1000 baht + tip for a short time
together.

One curiosity i have is how much do the boys share their opinions/experience of customers
with each other.

a447
October 15th, 2014, 20:20
One curiosity i have is how much do the boys share their opinions/experience of customers
with each other.

Quite a bit, it seems. My regular in Pattaya said they talk about us all the time. And I know the guys in Adams do too. I offed Tae twice. On the third night I'd made arrangements to off another guy. We were all sitting in the smoking room and Tae was talking about me. Of course,I'm couldn't understand, but it was obvious I was the topic of conversation. I don't think he said anything bad ( fingers crossed) because the guys were very friendly. Tae must have said he fucked me because one of the guys asked me if I had plenty of KY!

I made a point of not saying anything about the guys I offed to any of the other guys. I didn't tell them about Put - although I was sorely tempted!

Jelly, do it! Just go and see for yourself. It makes a nice change from Bangkok and Pattaya.

BTW the last night I went to the Orion Bar there were a few young guys hanging out at the bar, but they didn't show us farang any interest. Perhaps they weren't money boys. A cute Lao guy, Beer, who works there as a waiter is definitely off able and wanted to come back to my hotel and to go to Adams together. There's also another, older guy, who works there and is available. Mai told me he had a big cock.(I wonder if it's as big as Mai's huge appendage?) Jelly, I'm depending on you to check it out for me...lol.

petr55
October 15th, 2014, 23:21
Oh these guys certainly talk amongst themselves.
Last Dec when I was in Chiangmai, I was smittened by one of the Shan boys and showered him with presents.
Word spread like wildfire and the next day when we went to Adam, the mamasan and other boys wanted to see his new phone etc.
Nonetheless, I became a popular customer (target?) that trip.
Didnt mind it, soaked in all the attention I got. lol

I second the suggestions about Orion Bar.
We went there for dinner and pre-gogo bar drinks.
THere is a seafood kitchen that can cook up practically anything you want and bring it to the bar to be served.
The bar also has a pool table. The older guy a447 mentioned is the owner (funded by a farang bf). And I also heard he has a huge cock.
He also can drive you anywhere during the day if you want to do tours to doi suthep or doi ithanon etc.
Nice fellow.

Jellybean
October 15th, 2014, 23:56
Well a447, I am thinking that Chiang Mai might make a welcome change from Bangkok and Pattaya. At some point over the next few months I might well find myself up north. Now, are you absolutely sure you never had any problems with those damned mosquitoes at the Lotus Hotel? If I remember correctly there is a hotel near Free Guy Bar which I always thought looked rather promising. IтАЩd forgotten its name and looked on Expedia.co.uk and think itтАЩs called the Mercure Chiang Mai. It is rated тАШgoodтАЩ and doesnтАЩt look too expensive. Can anyone with a better knowledge of Chiang Mai than me say if I have got the right hotel? It is located at 183 Chanpuak Road.

But my fondest memories of my previous visits to the Chiang Mai bars is the rock solid, firm buttocks of nearly all the go-go bar boys that I offтАЩd and not their huge appendages, although I donтАЩt recall being disappointed on that score either. IтАЩll readily admit I am more of an ass lover than a cock enthusiast.

ddsfo asked above if the boys gossip about their customers, well I would say an emphatic yes. Can you just imagine some of the horror stories they must relate to each other about us? Eeeww . . . it just doesnтАЩt bare thinking about. :ymsick: But since we are talking about Chiang Mai, I remember with affection that during my 6 week stay in the city, when I was a regular at Free Guy Bar, I must have been with almost all the bar-boys in that bar. Well IтАЩd say with a huge degree of certainty that they all knew what I happened to like in the bedroom department, because when I asked about a new lad, my previous offs would tell me that they had already told him what I liked and that he could тАЬdo forтАЭ me. LOL!

Now a447, when you say thereтАЩs an тАЬolder guyтАЭ working at Orion Bar who is тАЬavailableтАЭ, can you be more specific and say what age are we talking about? I hope you are not having a laugh and suggesting I should off some aged old retainer who walks with a limp, wears milk bottle bottom spectacles, washes the glasses, cleans the bogs and doesnтАЩt even have his own teeth? =)) If however you are talking about someone in their 30s, well thatтАЩs a different matter entirely and not a problem for me. Actually, I am more attracted to guys in that age group than late teens or early 20s. Lastly, IтАЩve never been to the Orion Bar, so IтАЩll have to find out where it is located in, say, relation to the Lotus Hotel.

BonTong
October 16th, 2014, 00:36
If you want to know what the boys talk about behind your backs get to know their wives and girlfriends (outside the bar scene). The truth will out very quickly. =))

BonTong
October 16th, 2014, 00:47
http://youtu.be/0PCTDeuSbCs
Nice video! You seem to have half of the Adam's boys there at Barocco. The problem with the Tai Yai boys is after three drinks they all think they can sing!

Barocco was more fun a couple of years ago wen Ice was the manager. Pon (the current manager who is a nice guy - also of CU bar fame) has brought in more business and runs a good bar, but there are now too many Sheneees and the whole place is a bit of a circus. Its also annoying when the staff run away when they think they might score with a women. There is a lot of it that goes on. Hoping for better things from the New Relax.

christianpfc
October 16th, 2014, 02:20
Boys talk about us.

On a walk through Jomtien complex a few weeks ago, I was stopped by a boy who asked me if I remember him (I didn't) and if I remember Kit (I did, offed him a few times from Wild West Boys, last time half a year ago). Then this boy (who I don't know) tells his friend (who I don't know) in Thai that I am a bottom (which is inasfar true as Kit fucked me the last two times I offed him).

All this half a year after I met one of their friends, which was in Boyztown.

CM expat
October 16th, 2014, 09:41
A lot of good, current posts on this topic! Unlike the other recent Chiang Mai post on here where a Pattaya resident posts every so often on here his outdated opinion of the previous Adam's Apple management (which closed in late 2006 by my recollection) being better than on his last visit which wasn't recent either. Not very current, helpful to other readers, or relevant.

The OP mentions Gemini Massage. The staff headcount there has declined steadily in recent years. Two of the nicer guys switched this year to Paradise Massage which has a number of good looking guys.

The OP eventually was happy at 2Brothers, but his initial impression there was contrary to my experience. The manager is always direct with me and the guys show interest downstairs as well. Anyway, I'm glad the OP found a good guy there. They've had a lot of nice massage guys through the years.

FreeGuy (as noted elsewhere, closed for remodeling until the end of October) has two advantages over Adam's Apple: "massage" cubicles and a shower available upstairs and no ladyboy shows. If others can stand yet another ladyboy lip-sync, then Adam's Apple would be a better choice.

There have been a number of posts on this topic about the "performance" of guys from Adam's Apple. If someone is looking for a quickie, I recommend a gay massage shop vs. offing from the show clubs. Fun to watch the shows sometimes, but the consensus opinion is that the show guys are well-schooled in how to extract more money from their customers. If I offered a iPhone to get sucked off to every guy at Adam's Apple, what percentage do you think would agree? If I offered a motorcycle to every guy at Adam's Apple to bottom for me, what percentage do you think would agree? Of course, most of the guys there identify as straight men, but as noted elsewhere there are some gay guys or closeted gays working at the show clubs.

Vincent would be a great tour guide for anyone visiting Chiang Mai and looking for a personable & knowledgable companion. He knows the show guys from multiple clubs, and can put together fun evenings for a visitor at the tastiest restaurants in Chiang Mai of all cuisines, as well as at gay clubs, mixed nightclubs, etc. A strong recommendation for visitors to contact Vincent to arrange a custom Chiang Mai tour!

a447
October 16th, 2014, 10:43
Petr55, the older guy I refer to is not the owner, Mai; it's his friend who I think works at the bar, but maybe he just sits there every night. A lot of the customers at Orion are Mai's friends. This guy is in his early thirties, I'd reckon.

I didn't see, or hear, a single mozzie at the Lotus. I was on the third floor, so maybe they couldn't fly that high, given the heat...lol. I never sat in the garden bar, but I did sit downstairs for a coffee and there weren't any mosquitoes. Seems like they have the situation under control.

That hotel is the Mercure. I don't know if you can take a guy back.

The only problem with the location of the Lotus is finding a tuk tuk out on the main road. There aren't any passing by. But there is a tuk tuk parked outside the Mercure Hotel so you can get into town, as long as you can hunt down the driver, it's about 10 minutes into town and I paid between 80 and 100 baht. Returning from the Orion early in the morning, I paid between 150 and 200 baht - a bit over the top but it was well after midnight so no problem.

The Orion is in the Kalae night market, just down from Le Meridien Hotel.

ddsfo
October 16th, 2014, 20:27
i have lived in the chang phuak district for awhile now and have never had a
problem with the companions i brought back to guesthouses or mansions.
and i never stay at "gay" establishments. when i once dropped in on a guest
at Lotus, i didn't find the room particularly attractive and as i recall,
the price was high.

while not cheap, Viang Bua Mansion is just a few 100 meters from Adam Apple
and is a very nice place with breakfast. further away (15 to 20 min walk)
but close to Central for shopping and tuk-tuks is the Sunshine House. they
have good weekly and monthly rates without breakfast.

if one is staying long enough, some chang phuak apartments can be rented for
as short as a month at the rate of 4000 to 6000 baht/month.

there are numerous places to stay in the district and
many of the boys at free guy and adam apple have scooters and can give
you a ride back.

The only incident i ever had with a boy visiting is once when he was leaving
around 1 AM and the night guard came up to him. the boy was having trouble
getting his scooter started, the guard gave him the phone number of a mechanic
(probably his friend) for repair.

a447
October 16th, 2014, 22:19
when i once dropped in on a guest
at Lotus, i didn't find the room particularly attractive and as i recall,
the price was high.

Yes, I agree with you. The room is very sombre, full of dark furniture. Such a change from the light, airy and very chic room at Arthur and Paul Hotel in Phnom Penh.

I stayed in a deluxe (everything's relevant!) room - 2300 baht + 17% tax high season, 1600 baht plus tax low season. Whether it's overpriced or not is, I guess, a matter of opinion, but I chose it on the basis of its location - directly opposite Adam's Apple where I went every night to off a guy.

I'm sure there are better hotels but I will not ride on the back of a motorbike, especially without a helmet, even if the hotel is only a couple of hundred metres away.

As a sex tourist, I have a problem taking guys back to nice hotels. It's not that the hotel might not allow you to do so, it's the uncomfortable situation you encounter when you walk through the lobby or, even worse, find yourself in a lift with hetero couples or, God forbid, children.

That's why I always look for a "gay" hotel.

discord87
October 17th, 2014, 00:42
Hey guys,

Thanks for the various info shared in this thread. I'm planning to go to Chiang Mai end of this year, so the info really helps. I was just wondering, are there a lot of New Year events/parties going on at the bars/clubs in Chiang Mai? or would Bangkok still be a better option to celebrate New Year? :-)

BonTong
October 17th, 2014, 03:58
if one is staying long enough, some chang phuak apartments can be rented for
as short as a month at the rate of 4000 to 6000 baht/month.

This article Places to stay in Chang Puek and Santitham (http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/2013/places-to-stay-in-chang-puek-and-santitham/) give details of plenty of non-gay places to stay in the Santitham and Chang Phuek areas. The article is from last year and even more new places have opened since then, including a budget version of Viang Bua Mansion across hte road.

For gay accommodation this article Staying gay in Chiang Mai 2013 (http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/2013/stay-chiang-mai/) gives some good information, as well as some hot tips, including the B2 Hotels which are very popular. Although the info is from last year it is still largely current. The only major change is that, at the last check, Mansfield was temporarily closed with no scheduled re-opening date.

Hope someone finds it useful.

BonTong
October 17th, 2014, 04:09
I'm planning to go to Chiang Mai end of this year, so the info really helps. I was just wondering, are there a lot of New Year events/parties going on at the bars/clubs in Chiang Mai? or would Bangkok still be a better option to celebrate New Year? :-)

Having lived here for a number of years, I am not a fan of New Year in Chiang Mai. The city fills up with Thai people from Bangkok and elsewhere, the traffic can be horrendous and the streets quite dangerous. I've learned to party at home (fortunately my home ain't bad for partying.... :ymdevil: ) or just stay locally with friends. And, if you are here for boys/ go-go bars, the boys are more interested in getting off to party with their friends and wives than entertaining farangs. IMHO the few days either side of New Year are best avoided. First week in January when every one is broke and hungry is much better opportunity for visitors.

I'm sure several bars will have parties but it's often a case of just going through the motions to cash in. :ymparty:

a447
October 17th, 2014, 09:29
Thanks for that timely info on New Years in CM. I'm still looking for a place to go and CM was on my list, but based on your info, I'll rule it out.

So that leaves Phnom Penh - or Pattaya again. Mmm...Rio is looking attractive. Shame it's so far to go.

Maxxy
October 17th, 2014, 13:37
and is a very nice place with breakfast. .

Question for you, language wise do the staff speak reasonable English, I notice on their website they seem to favor the Japanese language a fair bit (and the Google chrome translation of their introduction can be a bit funny). Their prices look quite reasonable to me , especially for long stay in a superior room.

paperboy
October 17th, 2014, 17:56
hi
a447, go to Rio, its amazing place. little more expensive than Thailand but well worth the trip

petr55
October 17th, 2014, 18:23
I love itтАж.

Things are starting to cool down in Chiangmai.
Doi Inthanon in Chiang Mai is only 6 Celsius!

From Richard BarrowтАЩs FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/richardbarrowt ... fref=photo (https://www.facebook.com/richardbarrowthailand?fref=photo)

http://i1.wp.com/visit-chiangmai.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/doi.jpg

petr55
October 17th, 2014, 18:26
and is a very nice place with breakfast. .

Question for you, language wise do the staff speak reasonable English, I notice on their website they seem to favor the Japanese language a fair bit (and the Google chrome translation of their introduction can be a bit funny). Their prices look quite reasonable to me , especially for long stay in a superior room.

The Shan boys,nik noy. (very little)
The mamasans speak understandable English.

Generally, in the hotels and restaurants, you can get by with English.
But not as easily as in Bangkok or Pattaya.

a447
October 17th, 2014, 18:57
I found the Shan boys' English non-existent. Not even "nit noy." The only guy I ever offed from Adams who spoke very good English was Mai back in 2012. I don't know if he's Shan or not.

The young gay manager of the Lotus speaks reasonable English, but the girls working there don't. I had to phone them 3 times from the airport as my driver from the hotel didn't turn up. The last time I phoned the girl just hung up on me as she couldn't understand what I was trying to say. In the end, the manager came and picked me up - over an hour late. I discovered in the car as he was taking me to the airport on my last day that he actually speaks good Japanese; he did a 6 year course. If only he'd told me earlier!

Paperboy, I'll do a search on this forum and others to see if I can find some recent posts on Rio.

BonTong
October 17th, 2014, 19:27
I found the Shan boys' English non-existent. Not even "nit noy."
Many of the Tai Yai don't even speak Thai! And I speak Tai "it on" (Tai Yai language for nit noi) :-B

The only guy I ever offed from Adams who spoke very good English was Mai back in 2012. I don't know if he's Shan or not.Nope, Southern IIRC

I go out mainly to local places; speaking some Thai is almost essential. Minimal if any English is spoken, except the annoying ex-bar girl waitresses who insist on speaking English, even when you talk to them in Thai and their vocabulary clearly does not extend beyond. "handsum man" and "you buy me drink" L-)

Maxxy
October 18th, 2014, 06:55
Thanks for the response to my question guys, I was referring more to the hotel staff at Viang Bua Mansion speaking English not the shan boys but from one answer it looks like the hotel staff speak enough to get by.

BonTong
October 18th, 2014, 15:20
Thanks for the response to my question guys, I was referring more to the hotel staff at Viang Bua Mansion speaking English not the shan boys but from one answer it looks like the hotel staff speak enough to get by.
I last stayed at Viangbua around 9 years ago so I don't have current knowledge. Back then the front desk staff spoke reasonable English. Its a family run business and I still see some of the old staff around so I guess nothing much has changed.

When they first opened Viangbua was the only game in that part of town, and one of the trendsetters of the more upmarket serviced apartment/condotel scene. Its prices were well above other places, considering back then you could rent an aircon room in Santitham for 2000 Bt/month. Now, within a few hundred meters of Vinagbua there are maybe ten other places offering a similar package (not all as good as Viangbua) for lower prices (see the article I posted above). Of course, by western standards, all of these places are cheap.

Viangbua was allegedly undergoing a makeover last year so I don't know what the rooms are like now. They were getting a little dated.

ddsfo
October 18th, 2014, 19:34
about viang bua staff english proficiency: during the day and evening hours, the lobby staff works in pairs and i always
found at least one of them to have adequate communication skills. this hotel often has a large farang population of europeans
and native english speakers, i never had a problem conversing with the staff.

with regard to bringing back boys for the night: there is parking below the hotel for all vehicles. you then walk up an interior
stairway and enter the lobby next to the elevator. i would usually just walk through the lobby from the main entrance with
my guest but perhaps this other option appeals to some.

i live in thailand so that i do NOT have to walk in backdoors or down sleazy alleyways or live in segregated housing for
my personal life. even when traveling in adjacent countries with boys around 20 there has not been a major issue.
perhaps the most "amusing" time i had was in myanmar where there was often a few exchanges with the staff about
the room's bedding (one double bed, not two twin beds).

petr55
October 19th, 2014, 16:33
Is anyone going to Chiangmai for Loy Krathong?
http://visit-chiangmai.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Loy-Krathong-Yee-Peng-Festival-Chiang-Mai.jpg
http://visit-chiangmai.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/chiang-mai-loy-krathong-festival.jpg
http://visit-chiangmai.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/21-Man-releasing-balloon-lantern-sky-yi-peng-loy-krathong-chiang-mai-thailand.jpg

Maxxy
October 19th, 2014, 19:22
Thanks to BonTong and ddsfo for the replies re Viang Bua, appreciate it.

paulosussex
October 19th, 2014, 19:47
Hi petr55,
I'll be in Chiang Mai as usual for Loy Krathong - wonderful time to be there... mind you, your picture is the mass release at Mae Jo which is just an event that the Lanna sect monks organise and not really Yee Peng or Loy Krathong, nice to see thought if you can brave the crowds.
Cheers

Magnum
October 20th, 2014, 00:28
Hi paulosussex, what is the best place to go in CM at Loi Krathong? Do you have any recommendations?

paulosussex
October 20th, 2014, 16:12
Hi,
If you don't want to brave the crowds at Mae Jo on the 25th then the best places are in around Tha Phae gate, down Tha Phae road and the riverside. The parades that go down Tha Phae road are full of traditionally dressed young men and there are some prize exhibits scantily clad adorning the floats. The riverside is full on mayhem of firecrackers, lanterns and krathongs.
This link details the events in the city this year: http://chiangmaibest.com/loy-krathong-yee-peng/
Additionally there is a mass lantern release at Mae Jo on the 8th for tourists, tickets are 3000B and 4500B VIP but these are sold out, but you might get a return ticket if you ask around.
Cheers

lukylok
October 21st, 2014, 00:18
And traffic is completely blocked those evenings. Walk !

christianpfc
October 22nd, 2014, 12:50
Just back from 4 days / 4 nights in Chiang Mai.

Stayed in Chang Phuak Hotel (700/night) and was happy (no joiner fee, staff speaks English). 2 minutes walk to bus station, 5 to Circle Pub, 10 to Adam's, 25 to G-Star. Friends recommended Green Palace (500/night) and Lux (600/night), both in other areas.

Gogo bars operate differently from Pattaya and Bangkok, and while there were cute boys in all bars, I clearly prefer Pattaya bars, you see much more skin/underwear per Baht. I liked Adam's the best, in Circle Pub and New My Way you really sit alone and look at an empty stage or play with your mobile phone (as other customers, and boys do) before show.

It is all very late. In gogo bars few or no customers at 9, more from 10 on. Orion and Ratchada no or few customers at 8 (but friend says busier at 10). See Man and G-Star Vintage few customers at midnight, gets busy from 1 am.

Activity in saunas (House of Male, Club 17) similar to Bangkok.

But for sightseeing, Chiang Mai is great, I was busy all 3 days and still enough left for a next trip. Finally got some understanding of the public transport system.

Details on above subjects soon on my blog.

petr55
October 22nd, 2014, 15:05
Hi,
If you don't want to brave the crowds at Mae Jo on the 25th then the best places are in around Tha Phae gate, down Tha Phae road and the riverside. The parades that go down Tha Phae road are full of traditionally dressed young men and there are some prize exhibits scantily clad adorning the floats. The riverside is full on mayhem of firecrackers, lanterns and krathongs.
This link details the events in the city this year: http://chiangmaibest.com/loy-krathong-yee-peng/
Additionally there is a mass lantern release at Mae Jo on the 8th for tourists, tickets are 3000B and 4500B VIP but these are sold out, but you might get a return ticket if you ask around.
Cheers

Paulo, thanks for the heads up about MaeJo not being part of Loy Kratong.
Definitely will try to book early for 2015.

BTW, I was shocked to find the VIP prices to be USD$3000 (and not baht).
But I guess it can be for up to 8 people?
http://visit-chiangmai.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/MaeJo.jpg

paulosussex
October 23rd, 2014, 11:27
Hi,
Several agencies were definitely selling single VIP tickets for 4500B earlier this month.
You need to keep your eyes peeled around September 2015 because the dates are rarely released before then and then act fast. Although there are about 3000 tickets for the tourist version they sell out fast as the bulk of buyers are hi-so Thai.
Cheers

BonTong
October 24th, 2014, 14:01
This article: Chiang Mai City News - Mass Release of Sky Lanterns to Take Place Tomorrow (http://chiangmaicitynews.com/news.php?id=4563) gives a good explanation about the mass lantern release tomorrow, which is free and a Buddhist ceremony not actually connected to Loy Khrtong. Whereas the other event, on the 8th is a fleece a tourist job.

October 25th, 2014, 14:52
Are the krathongs still made of styrofoam that when it sinks pollutes the river and kills the fish?

pong
October 25th, 2014, 15:54
Youre confusing things-in Chmai they use those that go in the air (khom in Thai).
At other places they float them in water-and there is usually a chocie of plactic (fome in Thai), banana stems (traditional) or bread, which is said to allow you thus to tamboon the pla (do good to the fish)
Here in BKK the BMA fishes them out by the millions the next day out of the appointed streams, but one can often still see them floating monthes later.

ceejay
October 25th, 2014, 17:18
Youre confusing things-in Chmai they use those that go in the air (khom in Thai).
It's both in Chiang Mai. The Krathong are released into the Ping River along Wichayanon Road (near the US Consulate). There are thousands of people there. There's a lot of letting off of fireworks their on the night as well - not the war zone it once was but still interesting! There is another type of Krathong which I have seen a lot in CM - also edible and biodegradable, it's made of dyed ice cream cones glued together. Maybe a local speciality?

dab69
November 11th, 2014, 07:45
http://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/pr ... vi-AA7npTR (http://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/preserving-chiang-mai/vi-AA7npTR)

Really nice video of Chiang Mai daytime.

christianpfc
November 11th, 2014, 09:27
This thread offer the chance to compare notes about boys (in written form, before only in chat with friends), here notes from my visit:

Friday, 17.10.2014 Chiang Mai AdamтАЩs Apple boys:
Put too fat for my taste (I am really picky, probably fine for most),
K hyperactive? stuffed underwear (info from friend), if someone told me that his hyperactivity translates into activity in bed and everything in his underwear is genuine, I would have offed him,
Korn too fat for my taste,
Jake and Dream cute, Dream's underwear very poorly fitting, Dream dressed cute but cigarette behind ear,
T cute face, nice body, big dick, was tempted, but someone offed him before I could make up my mind

I think I spotted Jake in House of Male gay sauna on Sat 18.10.2014, and another boy who had an "Adam's Apple" T-shirt but whom I didn't recognize.

Full report on Chiang Mai gogo bars here: http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/1 ... g-mai.html (http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/10/gogo-bars-in-chiang-mai.html)

ddsfo
November 11th, 2014, 14:59
Put seems to be gone.

K is a mystery to me. He has the most energy on stage and makes it less boring to watch
but he is very limited when offed. a big disappointment and his low popularity reflects
this. he was offed several times at first--but only once by each customer. why he
stays there and puts energy into showing off for free without wanting regular
customers is beyond me.

Korn may not be skinny but he has some gymnastic skills in his show performance
and if offed can be entertaining in bed.

T actually does have a big cock and has some popularity. if offed, you can
negotiate with him. he is easy to play with.

Dream was an energetic companion when he started but he seems to now
be the "regular" boy for a local thai businessman and has little energy to
put into others. he is young with little experience; perhaps he will
learn to manage himself better in his work.

Jake seems to have become popular but i have been told he can be difficult if drunk.
he has a nice body but i also sense an angry tension in him so i have not
offed him.

BonTong
November 11th, 2014, 16:33
K is a mystery to me. He has the most energy on stage and makes it less boring to watch
but he is very limited when offed. a big disappointment and his low popularity reflects
this. he was offed several times at first--but only once by each customer. why he
stays there and puts energy into showing off for free without wanting regular
customers is beyond me.
Sometimes things are not what they seem..... go figure #-o

paulosussex
November 11th, 2014, 16:56
Hi,
Put was there the other night so I don't think he's gone, rather the star performer in fact, but you're right he looks like a dud and makes no eye contact when not onstage. T is definite fun personality and seems to love his job and Korn is a really nice guy too, I've seen him be really pleased to see old falangs off site as it were and he puts on the best act imo although I find that little tiger tail a bit weird - not sure why probably just me.
Cheers

CM expat
November 13th, 2014, 02:29
More of the usual stories of duds being offed from there!

Imagine paying an off fee and expecting sex, while the male prostitute acts shocked and surprised you want sex with him rather than to jerk yourself off. Some of the previous comments just reinforce my view that you are better off going to a massage shop. It is fun to watch the shows occasionally, but the guys are a waste of time and money for sex at some show bars.

netrix
November 16th, 2014, 12:21
K hyperactive? stuffed underwear (info from friend), if someone told me that his hyperactivity translates into activity in bed and everything in his underwear is genuine, I would have offed him

K's shorts are stuffed alright, with a huge cock! He flirts with me every time I go there, and he sat with me for most of the show on my last visit about a week ago. He couldn't keep his hands off of me, gave me sniff kisses, and would lean over and bite my nipples and laugh and horse around. He took my hand and put it on his crotch. I smiled at him and grabbed a drink or some popcorn or something and he took my hand again and held it on his boner and started rubbing for a few minutes under a pillow. Definitely real. He had a boner the whole night sitting with me. I tipped him a few hundred baht and bought a couple drinks but I didn't off him mostly because of the negative comments about his performance in bed, but if his flirting and grabbing and jup jup'ing is any indication, this boy might be a decent off. Saw him a couple nights later at the Loy Krathong festival at the river. He saw me and came up and grabbed my arm with a huge grin on his face and said "hallo" -- about the only word on English he knows. He was with friends and kept walking, but I'll run into him again I'm sure. Anyone have any first had experience in the sack with him?

christianpfc
November 16th, 2014, 23:06
That's weird. When I saw him he was wearing briefs, and the shape in front looked unnatural, that's why I assumed it's stuffed and asked a friend for confirmation.

I think none of the other boy's underwear is stuffed, and wonder if Adam's Apple allows this. I have seen this in other bars, and I would say it's deception.

paulosussex
November 17th, 2014, 10:46
Having been in Chiang Mai for a few weeks now I thought IтАЩd just chip in my observations on AdamтАЩs and Free Guy.
AdamтАЩs Apple is just along the road from my apartment and so IтАЩve gone a few times. ItтАЩs certainly friendly and in terms of eye candy a pretty good place, most of the boys are very appealing and you shouldnтАЩt have a problem finding the right type of guy here unless you like really twinky fem types.
Once the guys get to know you they are great fun and buying a bottle is the way to go as itтАЩs not much more expensive if you go a few times and it guarantees more interaction. The other night I was invited to a Tai Yai party there and it was a lot of fun, I sat on a vip table with a local Thai guy and we were surrounded by guys тАУ more to do with him than me, but we certainly had a laugh.
The show is a bit routine. Spiderman, Batman, towel guy, weird act with a bit of pipe lagging whacking the stage, but there are some nice bodies and large cocks on display if that floats your boat. The interspersed ladyboy acts are pretty good too although my favourite is the older тАШladyтАЩ who clearly has a sense of irony in the makeup department.
They have upgraded their lighting to LED and the club is a bit darker and more intimate, also the two podiums тАУ one front one back тАУ now have uplights in them so good for body definition. The sofas are comfy and as has been said the washrooms are good and clean. Drinks are 260B a pop, bottles from 1400B тАУ Pipers, to 2200 тАУ Absolut etc. with free mixers. I think the Swedes missed a trick there, they should have called it Absslut and why donтАЩt Johnnie Walker make a Pink label?
There are a few new guys and Noy is super skinny for skinny fans. Nearly all the guys are attractive many are athletic and some quite muscular. The main acts are Put, Korn, Haeng, and Dew, but it changes a bit night to night. As others have mentioned K is hyperactive onstage and fun offstage (in the sack I have no idea) I bump into him in soi Viangbua from time to time and heтАЩs always friendly, but heтАЩs a bit too much the excitable puppy to off imo.
I went to Free Guy for the first time since it's been refurbished last night. ItтАЩs smaller than AdamтАЩs and a bit darker. A couple of VIP sofas close to the stage and long tables and stools and then more stools at the back. Drinks same price 260B but the manager is a bit more pushy to take boys, more drinks etc. than the Mansam at AdamтАЩs. The small stage has a short runway and then two podiums either side. Lighting is dark with a laser type thing at the back and a video projector at the front and a couple of small spots on the podiums.
The show starts at 22:30 тАУ 00:00ish and consists of two boys in underwear on the gogo podiums and then an act on the stage, then repeat, no ladyboy acts. The sound system is good but the show is a bit too dark. The boys here are wirier and athletic but the same Tai Yai big cocks are on display. A few of the guys are very attractive but overall I would say that AdamтАЩs has the cuter guys. The show ends with a line up of the guys but when this finishes the boys are out the door pretty fast. Close up they look a bit rougher round the edges than the AdamтАЩs boys. IтАЩll probably take another look here but overall prefer AdamтАЩs.
Otherwise the scene here is quiet. Orion is a nice place on a busy night, 2 Brothers has the most reliable massage imo (and I agree with CM expat massage is a more reliable way to get your rocks off than the gogo bars) and Secrets and CU bars much better now theyтАЩve moved. Soho bar is pretty quiet the few times IтАЩve been, but Metro bar under AdamтАЩs is a nice spot and good value but pretty quiet most nights. At least some of the guys from AdamтАЩs pop in here from time to time.
Cheers

ddsfo
November 17th, 2014, 13:06
if one wants a reliable product for their time and baht, going to a CM massage place beats a go-go bar like Adams...
most of the time. i have taken a boy off from Adam and after a frustrating 15 minutes of competing with his smartphone,
simply put him back on my scooter and returned him. i have taken a boy from there and we continued to get together once
or twice per week for a year (before outside circumstances ended it).

at Adam you are getting "real" boys that will play for pay. "real" in contrast to professional. they have their moods and
circumstances strongly dictate what you will experience. a "busy" boy is less likely to go the extra distance to please.
then there is the major factor of their like or dislike for the farang who is offing them.

as mentioned above, there are VIP tables at Adam that are usually occupied by Thais with whiskey and soda. Several boys
then socialize there. It can be ambiguous about whether a boy is still available but i can tell you that once a boy's situation
includes being a "regular" for one of the Thai's, you should forget about offing him.

i thoroughly enjoy K's energy and playful performance at Adam. when many boys might be seating at a VIP table drinking, he
is still bouncing around. as i mentioned before, he was a disappointing off but perhaps he just didn't like my style. i usually
do not simply hand a boy a towel for a shower and then push them onto the bed. i have some toys/games (non-sexual) but
K did not seem interested so i started playing a version of "strip poker" with him. part way into the game he refused to continue.
at this point i let go of control and asked him "what do you want to do". (i was thinking that this kid loves to move and dance--maybe
i was cramping his style.) he ended up lying down, watching some MTV videos and jacking himself off. probably just wanted to
leave as quickly as possible but receive some baht for his "performance". maybe if i had just started by playing some pop thai music
for him to dance to and sex play developed from that, my comments here would be 100% different.

a447
November 17th, 2014, 14:33
i have some toys/games (non-sexual) but
K did not seem interested so i started playing a version of "strip poker" with him. part way into the game he refused to continue.

For the boys I guess time is money. Although I had a great time in bed with the guys I offed from Adams - apart from Put - they were straight out the door before I had time to throw the tissues in the bin! Lol

As they are sex workers -and probably want to go spend their cash ASAP, maybe it's best to forget any games and just get straight down to business.

The boy's mood should not really play any part in it; they are working after all. A good money boy shoukd know how to put on the act convincingly, regardless of how he feels or what he thinks about the farang who offed him.

If he's not up to the task, he needs to go find another occupation.

gaymandenmark
November 18th, 2014, 00:37
The boy's mood should not really play any part in it; they are working after all. A good money boy shoukd know how to put on the act convincingly, regardless of how he feels or what he thinks about the farang who offed him.

If he's not up to the task, he needs to go find another occupation.

I would like to ask you guys if you have ever been into the business yourself, when you make comments about how a MB should behave and act?

Well, when I was a young man, I was infact in the business as a prostitute for around 1 year.
It was years before Viagra and the likes, and off course I was different in my performance, depending if I liked the customer or not.
Sometimes I just wanted the act to be over as quick as possible, and to do as less as possible and sometimes I gave more than expected for the money, because I liked the customer, maybe because he was smart, intelligent, funny, handsome or nice looking, maybe even sexy. Even if I was a hooker, it was also about chemistry.
If you don't understand that, you are a very bad, and maybe also an unsatisfied and sad customer.
And I must add, that like in any other work, some days you are a better employee or performer than in other days.

I agree that if a prostitute find a customer discusting, they should decline the offer. I have also been happy to see that happen.

CM expat
November 18th, 2014, 03:24
No, I haven't been a prostitue, but I have been with enough to have a baseline on their performance.

Sure, performance is not the same every time. I recall one massage guy who was amazing the first time, but forgettable the next time. Yes, great tip the first time!

The issue raised prior to the previous post is non-performance. Collecting part of the off fee, expecting a tip, asking for taxi money, etc. after refusing to have sex, just willing to masturbate himself, taking a pre-arranged phone call from a buddy who needs to see him immediately, etc. rather than engaging in sex with the customer who paid an off fee to have sex with him.

My point in my last post is that going to a massage shop rather than offing a guy from some show bars seems to be more successful for some customers. The show guys play a lot of games with customers who have paid an off fee to have sex, but then they don't deliver good service, and try to get away with it as they demand a tip!

a447
November 18th, 2014, 06:12
Gaydenmark wrote:
....it's also about chemistry

I'm a bit confused. If the chemistry wasn't there, or you didn't really like the guy, you say you didn't perform as well as you could have.

What about if the customer didn't feel any chemistry or lost a bit of interest in bed? Would you have accepted a lower payment, or would you have expected him to give you the agreed amount?

And I'm also presuming that, even if you didn't feel anything for the guy or didn't really like him, at least you went through with it. We are talking about guys who, once they get into the room (having received their share of the off fee and having earned money for their bar) refuse to do anything but jerk off, and then expect full payment for not doing what they said they would. Every money boy has the option of saying "no." If he says "yes" then I expect him to do his job.

There were times when I didn't feel like doing my job, but I put on a smile and did it to the best of my ability.

Surfcrest
November 18th, 2014, 15:19
And I must add, that like in any other work, some days you are a better employee or performer than in other days.

The issue raised prior to the previous post is non-performance. Collecting part of the off fee, expecting a tip, asking for taxi money, etc. after refusing to have sex, just willing to masturbate himself, taking a pre-arranged phone call from a buddy who needs to see him immediately, etc. rather than engaging in sex with the customer who paid an off fee to have sex with him.
If an employee doesn't perform than other days then this this affords me the chance to do a little coaching or more appropriately give him a kick in the butt. This is because I pay him the same, whether he's performing or not...so I only have myself to blame when he isn't doing what he's paid to do.

A Moneyboy gets paid for his services by way of a tip. An "off" fee just gets him out of the bar and looks after the bar owner's cut. The tip needs to be proportional to the quality of service. I know what the minimum and maximum range is and I have no problem explaining that during or afterwards. To do otherwise would be spoiling them which isn't good for all of us, or really them either in the long term. I'm sure we all know bar boys that were once good, but who's demands and level of service doesn't make them so attractive anymore. Once word gets around, business slips.

When I'm paying the bill I call the shots. They come when I tell them, they do what I want and they leave when I tell them. I treat them like a guest when I have them over, sometimes we'll have a bite to eat or a drink or two...sometimes they're here and gone in less than an hour. There are times when you know they're not going to work out before you even get them home whether they've started with their far fetched demands or they can't get their face out of their mobile phone. ...and word gets around, I think, if you're a pushover too.

Surfcrest

paulosussex
November 19th, 2014, 00:32
Meanwhile, back to the not so nitty gritty...
C Man pub was raided by the bib last night and the usual testing for yabba went on. I spoke to the manager of Adam's Apple when I passed and he had closed to avoid problems. Tonight at Adam's they only had the guys dancing in jeans and ladyboy acts, no show, he reckons that in a couple of days things will be back to normal.
On a more positive note; Adam's has now gone sofatastic and everyone's a VIP, no more stools it's all plush and lovely for the ageing bottom.
Cheers

lukylok
November 19th, 2014, 01:42
I will add my two cents :
I went to the "new" Free Guys. Had an excellent night, the show was pretty much the same as before and a number of guys to my liking. But it appears the bar is already for sale.
Went to Adam's before the latests news, and had a lot of fun.
Now regarding the performances of the guys you take home.
Never forget it's not a product on the shelves at Tesco.
However professionnal he is, the mood he is in, if he likes you or not, how the chemistry work between you, if he needs or not urgently the money, will certainly have an influence on his performances. And it's Thailand, they have no idea of "I pay, I get that".
You usually get better results from freelance boys, or young men who come to play pool or gossip with friends in bars like the Orion. They have day jobs but sometimes enjoy a little extra.
But any thai is not necessarily available. You have to wait for a show of interest.
It's not for those who want instant sex.

CM expat
November 19th, 2014, 02:29
Adam's Apple has been for sale longer than FreeGuy.

they have no idea of "I pay, I get that"
Wrong! Completely patronizing malarkey. I'll go out on a limb and suggest that if a Thai person goes up to a Tesco cashier with an item and he pays the amount the cashier states, he can comprehend he gets to have the item.

A little hard to follow Surfcrest's opinion/ramblings (i.e., pay them the same regardless vs. tip accordingly). Employees aren't paid the same. There are higher salaries, bonuses, and more perks for more talented/better performing employees in reality. Perhaps some ignorance also on how off fees are split. Minor points all the same.

gaymandenmark
November 19th, 2014, 02:55
I agree 100% with lukylok.

I have been travelling to CM for around 12 years and Thailand for around 26 years.
There is something different about CM compared to Pattaya. In Pattaya I can often find myself in the 100% commercial scene, but not in CM, because in CM I will not find many gays who are working in eg. Adams.
They are on the other hand around the city, hanging around with friends in the not so commercial bars. I have never been disappointed, but I have been chosen and happy. :-* :-o

PS yes one time I was disappointed and that was with a straight guy from Adams.

BonTong
November 19th, 2014, 13:05
Adam's Apple has been for sale longer than FreeGuy.
Wrong! Free Guy has been on the market for many years, possibly even since when the previous incarnation of Adam's was around (closed July 2006).

It's advertised on several Thai B2B websites,with the price decreasing over the years. The advert includes a Ray classic:

"- about police : no ploblem becouse our bar contact with them allready.
(for detail : tell you latter)" sic =))

If you want to buy a go-go bar here is one for sale (http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/gay-business-sale-chiang-mai/) :-?

On a serious note, I know of at least four, possibly five gay businesses currently for sale in Chiang Mai.

Surfcrest
November 19th, 2014, 14:58
A little hard to follow Surfcrest's opinion/ramblings (i.e., pay them the same regardless vs. tip accordingly). Employees aren't paid the same. There are higher salaries, bonuses, and more perks for more talented/better performing employees in reality. Perhaps some ignorance also on how off fees are split. Minor points all the same.
Well, now that I've re-read my post you're right...I was rambling. And while you are also right in that employees do get paid differently from one another, the compensation you are talking about (raises and bonuses) have nothing to do with your performance at that moment and I reiterate...you can only blame yourself if they aren't performing, at that moment. Same Same with your moneyboy situation...at that moment. If he doesn't perform it's reflected in the tip. Interesting to see you agree...yet?

Sure, performance is not the same every time. I recall one massage guy who was amazing the first time, but forgettable the next time. Yes, great tip the first time!

Surfcrest

BonTong
November 19th, 2014, 16:48
Seen from the Burmese perspective, and views of the bar boys: The Life of Burmese Male Sex Workers in Chiang Mai - By KYAW KHA/ THE IRRAWADDY 18 Nov 2014 (http://www.irrawaddy.org/feature/life-burmese-male-sex-workers-chiang-mai.html)

CM expat
November 19th, 2014, 21:40
Surfcrest: I agree completely with your "tip accordingly" sentiments! Not trying to quibble at all, but in life you know some people are paid for each basket of fruit they pick, while others receive inflated salaries based on past performance, expectations of continued stellar performance, market demand for their specialized services, etc.

Bontong: I'd seen one of Ray's online ads in the past. With such high revenue figures, it is hard to imagine why he would want to sell such a goldmine! Well, I'm aware of Todd's desire to bail out for longer than Ray's most recent push. Last night's report: Circle was raided, FreeGuy had two customers, and Adam had four customers.

BonTong
November 20th, 2014, 00:11
Bontong: I'd seen one of Ray's online ads in the past. With such high revenue figures, it is hard to imagine why he would want to sell such a goldmine! Well, I'm aware of Todd's desire to bail out for longer than Ray's most recent push.
Since you refer to it as "Ray's most recent push" you clearly don't know the history. Revenue is only half of the story with these places. let's just say there are hidden partners who can detract from the viability. Ray had realised this before Todd even arrived on the scene...... :-?

Last night's report: Circle was raided, FreeGuy had two customers, and Adam had four customers.Is this a first, second or third hand report? :-?

Surfcrest
November 20th, 2014, 00:12
Surfcrest: I agree completely with your "tip accordingly" sentiments! Not trying to quibble at all, but in life you know some people are paid for each basket of fruit they pick, while others receive inflated salaries based on past performance, expectations of continued stellar performance, market demand for their specialized services, etc.

And you would pay someone more, just because they told you how much they were able to get out of their last customers? In my 20 plus years in Thailand, I personally have never had such a conversation with any bar boy or massage boy. If I had, I probably would have remembered this by my asking the taxi driver to let the fine gentleman off at the next curb.

Specialized services? Perhaps if one was my oncologist but this is Thailand? Thaiboys are like gumballs. You just reach in and grab another one.....

Surfcrest

gaymandenmark
November 20th, 2014, 00:30
Sorry to say this, but I do not find our "CM expact" to be a "CM expert" :D

CM expat
November 20th, 2014, 04:18
Wow, I feel so honored as a new poster here to have so many nice comments about me in a row! It might make some wonder why there are so few new posters compared to drunkard trolls.

Surfcrest's replies jump back and forth from employees in general to moneyboys in particular. I'll just scratch my head and wonder why. His post of:

an employee doesn't perform than other days then this this affords me the chance to do a little coaching or more appropriately give him a kick in the butt. This is because I pay him the same, whether he's performing or not...so I only have myself to blame when he isn't doing what he's paid to do.

seems to address employees in general, and then his next paragraph deals with tipping moneyboys. Oh, well. Not worth any more time refuting the incoherence.

I remember when Bontong arrived in Chiang Mai. If he thinks FreeGuy has been perpetually for sale with the same intensity (for example, when the sauna was under construction or open), I'd say that's Bontong's opinion. If you're aware of the horror he must put up with at home, he would have your deepest sympathy for being driven to drink excessively.

The laws of supply and demand aren't that complex. Someone with slurred speech could grasp them. If something hasn't sold in years, there might not really have been that serious an effort to sell over those years at a reasonable price. An imaginary chalet listed for a Euro might even receive some offers!

BonTong
November 20th, 2014, 09:11
I remember when Bontong arrived in Chiang Mai. If he thinks FreeGuy has been perpetually for sale with the same intensity (for example, when the sauna was under construction or open), I'd say that's Bontong's opinion.Was that the original sauna attempt, or the second one? :-\

I think you are missing the irony; I'm not disagreeing with your comments. Ray's attempts to sell FG over the years have almost become a standing joke.

Quite a few of Chiang Mai's gay business owners would be overjoyed with an opportunity to sell their business if a modest offer was made. Even if they aren't actively promoting its sale. In general, the longevity of gay businesses here is not great. Not really a topic worth getting too upset about. i-)

Surfcrest
November 20th, 2014, 13:03
Wow, I feel so honored as a new poster here to have so many nice comments about me in a row! It might make some wonder why there are so few new posters compared to drunkard trolls.
First off, you come here and register as bitchlover and then make the following your first post;

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/best-bars-clubs-chiang-mai-for-boyish-twinkish-t30995.html#p293240

Here are two posts where you appear to be referring to our membership as drunk trolls. And you are sensitive about so many nice comments in a row? Seriously?
Do you still want us to believe you are a new poster? :))

Surfcrest

BonTong
November 21st, 2014, 12:38
As already mentioned in this thread,most of the boys in Chiang Mai go-go bars are from the Shan state in Burma, which has it's own culture and traditions; quite different from Thai.

If you want to find out more about the Shan State and the Shan (or Tai Yai) people this week is an excellent opportunity as it is the Shan New Year. Big celebrations at the Shan hangouts in Chiang Mai, especially Wat Ku Tao (In Chang Puek district, not far from Free Guy). So tonight and tomorrow night, skip the go-gos and head to the Wat to enjoy the party - half the boys will be there rather than working anyway.... More info Chiang Mai Gay News Events Calendar (http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/event/pi-mai-tai-shan-new-year/)

:ymparty:

paulosussex
November 21st, 2014, 17:08
Thanks for the tip BT, I'll pop along there tonight...
Tell me, what do you get the Shan boy who has everything for new year - excluding iPhone hok
:))

BonTong
November 21st, 2014, 17:41
Tell me, what do you get the Shan boy who has everything for new year - excluding iPhone hok
:))
You could always buy them a go-go bar, there seem to be several for sale :ymsmug:

BTW, to celebrate the New Year we just put up a gallery of Shan boy pictures (http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/2014/boys-shan-state/) which some here might enjoy.

CM expat
November 22nd, 2014, 11:28
Surfcrest, I had only one post as bitchlover; however, I was unable to login again after that. I emailed you about that issue at the time and got a reply along the lines of "it should be fine - cheers!" I emailed you again about it, but there was no reply or password reset. So I re-registered more recently as "CM expat." Yes, I am a new poster. Can you grasp that it is possible to be a new poster without being a new reader here? Anyway, thank you for proving my point in your last reply about the rude treatment that new posters do receive here on occasion before they don't bother to post further. You set a fine example. As for revealing something I replied to you in an apparently not private message, bad form in my book.

netrix
November 22nd, 2014, 13:53
hey guys, i'm curious...
do any of these CM moneyboys do "long time" or overnight?
if so, what kind of tip do they expect?

BonTong
November 22nd, 2014, 14:27
do any of these CM moneyboys do "long time" or overnight?
Depends if they are married or have girlfriends, or if they have a room.

The married ones are through the door like Usain Bolt once they've scored that tip (aa47 explained it more graphically). Those who live by squatting on friend's floors, or share a shack on a construction site, can be reluctant to leave by mid-afternoon, especially if you have a hot shower, good air con and a TV in the bedroom.

BOY69
November 22nd, 2014, 15:16
Hi

I will arrive to CM after Christmas , I was many times in Thailand before but mainly in Pattaya , Bangkok and Phuket and it is the first time I will be in
the North of Thailand I already booked a room at the Lotus Hotel because its location opposite the Adamas Apple but I am not sure this is the best option in terms of cost and location , What do you think should I change to other gay friendly hotel ?

ddsfo
November 22nd, 2014, 17:26
when i am in bangkok, i stay at tarntawan. when in jomtien, i also stay at gay hotels.
but chiang mai is different, i never stay in gay hotels here. first, the gay community is
much more diffuse here. second, there is no need or benefit to segregate yourself.
i have stayed at viang bua, which is just down the soi from Adam, for several weeks
when i first visited here and brought boys back with me most nights. it has never
been an issue for me anywhere in chang phuak that i have stayed.

i expect to pay about 600 to 800 baht/night for a modest room here. the
lotus hotel is about 2x that now (in high season). when i have visited folks
there, the rooms were too dark for my tastes.

Adam may or may not work for you. it is different from the gay scene
in the south. as you have read before, they are straight shan state boys
who will play-for-pay. your baht brings a boy to your bed. what happens
depends on his mood, your mood, your chemistry, and maybe the
phases of the moon. if you go with fixed ideas of what you want, you
will more likely be disappointed.

as bontong mentioned, long-time-offs is a function of a boy's personal
situation. i would add that it depends on you, too. most boys will want
to know you a little bit before they agree to an overnight. i would
never ask a boy at Adam i just met for an overnight.

BOY69
November 22nd, 2014, 20:45
Thanks for the advise ,Pick up straight boys for short time is not my cup of tea, Are there places in CM that I can meet genuine gay thai boys ?

gaymandenmark
November 23rd, 2014, 01:11
Thanks for the advise ,Pick up straight boys for short time is not my cup of tea, Are there places in CM that I can meet genuine gay thai boys ?

Try to search this side
http://www.radchada.com/gay-chiang-mai-gay-scene-guide/

BonTong
November 23rd, 2014, 11:29
What do you think should I change to other gay friendly hotel ?

This article from last year Staying gay in Chiang Mai 2013 (http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/2013/stay-chiang-mai/) outlines the accommodation options. It is still largely valid, (though forget about Mansfield). The main changes since then are that the Maya mall has taken off, as has the Think Park area across the road with plenty of nice bars/restaurants as well as the brand new 4 star Eastin hotel (http://www.eastinhotelsresidences.com/eastintanchiangmai/) which is set to open next month. Maya now also has a roof top terrace with several bars and great views over the city and mountains. This makes the second hot tip in the article particularly good value now.

The other point to note is the downtown gay bar scene has changed since last year. The old night bazaar bars have moved, Orion has opened and there are a couple more gay owned/friendly bars, as well as the popular Ram bar. As these are spread out there is no single focus for gay activity downtown any more.

i expect to pay about 600 to 800 baht/night for a modest room here. the
lotus hotel is about 2x that now (in high season).
600-800 Bt will only get you a very basic room, not bad in some of the newer condotels (see this guide to non-gay serviced aparmtments (http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/2013/places-to-stay-in-chang-puek-and-santitham/)) but some of the downtown guest houses could be a bit rough for this price. If you are on holiday and have the budget for modest luxury, 1200-2000Bt should get you something really nice. With Lotus you are paying a slight premium for a gay hotel but itтАЩs not excessive for that type of accommodation.

ddsfo
November 24th, 2014, 14:44
in high season i would not choose to stay in old town, particularly the eastern half and near tha-phae gate. it is overrun
with foreigners and in particular a high portion are 20 and 30 something breeder couples. i don't come to LOS to be
in that subculture and the boys i am interested in meeting are not there either. chang phuak is close to old town
with a spectrum of lodging and is mostly thai but with enough farangs that i do not feel that i am intruding into their
community. as mentioned, gay establishments are not concentrated in chiang mai but there are some in this district.

if you are going to rent a bike or scooter, getting around town will be easy, chiang mai is small.
for public transport, public group taxis (red song taos), are the way to go. carry with you
pieces of paper with the names in thai of where you want to go. use temples, major hotels, landmarks,
shopping malls as destinations. position yourself on the road in the correct direction when you
stop the vehicle. show the driver where you want to go. he may say no.
do not write down street addresses and do not use a map and point to where you want to go.
fare is usually 20 baht, sometimes 30 and generally more at night.

tuk-tuks will always require more negotiations since the starting fare for foreigners will often be outrageous.

the "asking price" for short term offs around here is about 1000 baht, for long term/overnights it is about 2000.
if you just want a boy to not bolt shortly after he/you have a orgasm, then maybe the overnight is worth
the baht. but if you expect an extended play session and morning goodies, unless you know the boy, you
will probably be disappointed. initially, boys seem to reliably set an early alarm to "protect" themselves for
a customer's extra demands.

BOY69
November 24th, 2014, 17:44
I changed my booking from Lotus to Chang Pauk hotel it seems in a good location between the old city to Adams Apple .Reasonably priced under 1000 Baht , hope will no have problem to bring boys there ...

It's my first time in CM but from this thread it seems that in Phuket and Pattaya are more flexible with farangs than the CM boys , I had lovely boys in the past for long terms as well and some even became long term good friends .Hope I will not be dissapointed :-s

BonTong
November 25th, 2014, 16:46
if you are going to rent a bike or scooter, getting around town will be easy, chiang mai is small.
Chiang Mai maybe quite small, but the traffic is deadly. PLEASE do not even think about renting a bike unless you are both an accomplished motorbike rider and have some experience of driving in Thailand. And, even then think twice, especially if your riding plans involve alcohol.

One thing you will often notice around the tourist area is "20 and 30 something breeders" :D hobbling around on crutches as a result of their motosai misadventures. Or for real shock value, follow some of the Thai news websites for a daily dose of close up pictures of the previous day's dead and mutilated victims lying in the road.

for public transport, public group taxis (red song taos), are the way to go. carry with you pieces of paper with the names in thai of where you want to go.Download The Radchada pocket guide to Chiang Mai (http://www.radchada.com/down-loads/) It has all the names and addresses in Thai for the major gay bars and venues in Chiang Mai on a single page. Download it, print it and bring it with you, then show it to your driver when required. Easy! And it's just been updated for high season. :ymsmug:

BonTong
November 25th, 2014, 17:08
I changed my booking from Lotus to Chang Pauk hotel it seems in a good location between the old city to Adams Apple .Reasonably priced under 1000 Baht , hope will no have problem to bring boys there ...A rather odd choice, its an old Thai hotel, a bit long in the tooth from what I heard and not in the best area; other hotels in the vicinity charge by the hour, ;) but that's probably a plus for bringing boys back. The big negative for me would be, although its on a main road, there is nothing else of interest immediately around it. You'd have to walk quite a few hundred meters just to find even a decent coffee shop or food. However, if you like basic street food there is the night market at Chang Puek gate or some stalls at the bus station, and its not far from Marn Mai Massage 8-|

It's my first time in CM but from this thread it seems that in Phuket and Pattaya are more flexible with farangs than the CM boys , I had lovely boys in the past for long terms as well and some even became long term good friends .Hope I will not be dissapointed :-sIf you rely on the bar scene to meet they type of boys you seem to be looking for, you will be disappointed. Real Thai gay boys don't go anywhere near the farang bars anymore. Best option is to make some friends online, there are no shortage of boys, especially students who may not be hardcore money boys, but won't turn down a few Baht either.

netrix
November 25th, 2014, 20:01
One thing you will often notice around the tourist area is "20 and 30 something breeders" :D hobbling around on crutches as a result of their motosai misadventures. Or for real shock value, follow some of the Thai news websites for a daily dose of close up pictures of the previous day's dead and mutilated victims lying in the road.

after riding motorbikes in bangkok and pattaya for almost 3 years, i would say the traffic in chiang mai is much less chaotic. there are no motosai taxis in CM and that cuts down on a lot of the crazy drivers. people actually stop at crosswalks here in CM all the time to let pedestrians cross!! that's unheard of on second road in pattaya even with stop lights. in fact, i think drivers are much less in a hurry and even friendly here, but on the bigger roads it can definitely be intimidating if you're not familiar with riding a motorbike.

the dumb young farangs with casts and crutches are often renting big bikes - 250 cc and way up, and going on long rides to pai or all over the area, at top speeds, without a helmet, while driving drunk. if you're using a bike in the city and know where you're going -- just follow the traffic and be careful. i wouldn't try to live in CM or anywhere in thailand actually without a motorbike. in fact i think i'll get on mine now and go over to Ram Bar and see if I can flirt with Earth ;)

christianpfc
November 26th, 2014, 23:22
the "asking price" for short term offs around here is about 1000 baht, for long term/overnights it is about 2000.
if you just want a boy to not bolt shortly after he/you have a orgasm, then maybe the overnight is worth
the baht. but if you expect an extended play session and morning goodies, unless you know the boy, you
will probably be disappointed. initially, boys seem to reliably set an early alarm to "protect" themselves for
a customer's extra demands.
Either that or they are sound asleep until afternoon.

I recently stayed in Chang Puak hotel and was very happy with location (walking distance - for me! - to gay bars and near bus station - I made several trips by bus), no problem with joiners (boy from sauna joined me twice over night, no questions asked). It's about 50 m off main road, with garden and pool, and quiet. 700 Baht per night for standard room.

BTW, I liked comparing impressions of boys in Adam's Apple with other members some pages earlier this thread. We should do this more often. Love to do this when visiting a bar with a Farang friend as well.

The traffic in CM is as bad as in Bangkok, but without the advantages like metered taxis, bus, MRT, BTS.

BonTong
November 27th, 2014, 15:52
there are no motosai taxis in CM and that cuts down on a lot of the crazy drivers.
True, but there are around 5000 songtheaws instead. Not only are they largely crazy, but they seem to think they have the right to stop suddenly whenever they want, or just pull right out into traffic without a care. :ymcowboy:

people actually stop at crosswalks here in CM all the time to let pedestrians cross!!Happens very rarely in my experience

in fact i think i'll get on mine now and go over to Ram Bar and see if I can flirt with Earth
=)) :ymapplause:

BOY69
November 28th, 2014, 22:00
I wiil stay in CM 5 nights , Can I have reccommendations for the best Go-Go bars , Discos and bars in CM ?

paulosussex
November 29th, 2014, 00:24
Hi,
For me that list would be:
Adam's Apple, G Star Vintage, Orion or Ram bar.
Cheers

a447
November 29th, 2014, 07:20
Hi Boy69,

I had heaps of fun at only 3 places. I tend to have a routine and just stick to it.

I started off with an afternoon massage at 2 Brothers Massage, headed over to nearby Orion Bar for a few drinks, then off to Adams Apple to relax and grab a guy to take back to the hotel, and after sex, back to the Orion Bar for some post coital drinks and chat with Mai and his friends.

I stayed at the Lotus Hotel which is right opposite Adams. 2 Brothers and the Orion Bar are situated in town near the Night Market, so it meant going back and forth a bit. And it's sometimes hard to get a tuk tuk from Adams late at night. But where there's a will, there's a way! And early in the morning Mai will organise a tuk tuk for you or one of the waiters will take you back to your hotel on his motorcycle - if you're brave enough.

Secret/CU bars would also be a lot of fun. I only went to Secret once but soon got talking to a couple of guys who came and sat with me. One attractive guy in particular was very keen for an off and I was very tempted, but it wasn't long after Id been for a "massage" - besides, at around 20 years of age he was a little too young for me.

BonTong
November 29th, 2014, 10:56
I wiil stay in CM 5 nights , Can I have reccommendations for the best Go-Go bars , Discos and bars in CM ?
We just did an article on the beer bar scene Chiang Mai Gay News: High Season Bar Update (http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/2014/high-season-bar-update/) which reflects the opinions above. Notably Ram bar, Secrets and Orion, as well as a few other ideas.

In five nights you have time to explore some different possibilities. If your stay includes a Friday and Saturday night and you like the clubbing scene, go to G-Star on one night and See Man Pub on the other. For a last drink after G-Star pop into the Relax Karaoke which has some fun "take home" boys.

For Go-go bars, I would suggest Free Guy as well as Adam's. As already discussed in this thread, the go-go boys are nearly all straight, if you want gay/bottom the massage places (http://www.radchada.com/chiang-mai-gay-massage-for-men/) are perhaps a better option.

christianpfc
December 2nd, 2014, 10:17
I started off with an afternoon massage at 2 Brothers Massage, headed over to nearby Orion Bar for a few drinks,
You mentioned somewhere that you know staff at Orion, which gives you someone to talk with. I walked past Orion in the evening, no customers. Had dinner nearby. Walk past again: no customers. Friend confirmed that it gets busy from 10 pm. Similar Ratchada Garden Cafe where I met a friend for dinner, we were the only customers.

No experience with massage places, but have been do gogo bars and discos, full report here:
http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/1 ... g-mai.html (http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/10/gogo-bars-in-chiang-mai.html)
http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/1 ... n-pub.html (http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/11/gay-discos-in-chiang-mai-see-man-pub.html)

loke
December 2nd, 2014, 14:40
I hope one day to visit CM. The no commercial scene would appeal to me, in Pattaya its easy to find sex but when the fun is over its over or be prepared to pay .
I am also thinking about moving to CM for a few months to see if I like to stay there in the future. Now I live 9 out of 12 months in Thailand so I have plenty of time to decide....

BOY69
December 3rd, 2014, 02:11
I started off with an afternoon massage at 2 Brothers Massage, headed over to nearby Orion Bar for a few drinks,
You mentioned somewhere that you know staff at Orion, which gives you someone to talk with. I walked past Orion in the evening, no customers. Had dinner nearby. Walk past again: no customers. Friend confirmed that it gets busy from 10 pm. Similar Ratchada Garden Cafe where I met a friend for dinner, we were the only customers.

No experience with massage places, but have been do gogo bars and discos, full report here:
http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/1 ... g-mai.html (http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/10/gogo-bars-in-chiang-mai.html)
http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/1 ... n-pub.html (http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/11/gay-discos-in-chiang-mai-see-man-pub.html)

Hi christianpfc

Nice report !

It will be be my first time in CM on 2015 it seems that Phuket/paradise compelx , Bangkok/Soi Twilight and Pattaya/Boyz town are much better options,
Nevertheless I am looking forward to experience CM gay scene 8-}

BonTong
December 4th, 2014, 10:27
Following up on an earlier post in this thread:

If you want to buy a go-go bar here is one for sale (http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/gay-business-sale-chiang-mai/) :-?

Here is: another bar for sale (http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/2014/popular-host-bar-sale/) :-o

http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Freeguy4sale234x358-212x320.jpg

paulosussex
December 10th, 2014, 01:06
Hi,
Looks like the previously recommended Metro Bar has bitten the dust again. Closed due to money issues. A shame as it was a nice change from Garden Bar opposite.
Cheers

BonTong
December 10th, 2014, 09:01
Looks like the previously recommended Metro Bar has bitten the dust again. Closed due to money issues.
Yes sadly true, more details here:Chiang Mai Gay news December Bar update (http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/2014/december-bar-update/). Jay, who was running it, though recently not often actually there, gave the reason as not having enough time due to other business commitments. But, it obviously wasn't making money ;)

Metro bar is available for rent - more details: Bar Business for rent in Chiang Mai (http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/2014/bar-business-rent/) It is a good opportunity for someone wanting to get into the bar business, as it comes fully furnished and ready to go with a good location and a smart interior. Would need a good business plan though. Either an above average food offering that would attract Farangs from Viang Bua, Opium, Lanna Boutique and the other serviced apartments around, or a gay venue with some available boys afternoon and early evening. The latter is almost mandatory for a successful gay bar in Chiang Mai these days. :ymsigh:

paulosussex
December 10th, 2014, 10:02
Hi,
Actually Jay was here quite a lot in the last few weeks as he said he was trying to open a beer bar in the old Spirit House along from Metro, but he did seem to be drinking most of the profits most nights I popped in. Sadly he seems to have left without paying to bills to Adam's too...
Cheers

BonTong
December 10th, 2014, 10:45
Jay said a lot of things......

Bring back Bar 66, that's what I say - Whatever Happened toтАж.. Part 1 Update (http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/2011/whatever-happened-to-update1/) :ymapplause:

Bar 66, AKA Free Guy 2 was a predecessor of Spirit House - EDIT: BTW, if you read the original article about Happy Dicks (AKA Cockpit) (http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/2011/what-happened-to-gay-bar-part-1/#happy-dicks) it gives some insight into the issues and personalities related to the Spirt House location - Nuff said 8-|

netrix
December 26th, 2014, 15:47
Hey I just thought I'd make a little update on one of the guys at Adam's a few posters on this thread mentioned. "K" -- the cute hyper guy that likes to dance -- hasn't been there for a few weeks. Last night a new guy was wearing his nametag and going by the name K. Of course those aren't their real names. But the new guy is HOT, really gorgeous nice guy. Just thought I'd update in case anyone visited the bar and was confused on his name.

a447
December 26th, 2014, 17:23
Netrix, why don't you off him? That way you can give us an "up date" report....lol

BonTong
December 27th, 2014, 09:12
"K" -- the cute hyper guy that likes to dance -- hasn't been there for a few weeks.
He'll soon be back sporting a new short haircut after his 45 days are up ;)

ddsfo
December 28th, 2014, 00:21
the original K disappeared suddenly and even his roommate claims to have no info.
that leads me to believe the cops got him, probably for yaa-baa.

BonTong
December 28th, 2014, 09:02
the original K disappeared suddenly and even his roommate claims to have no info.
that leads me to believe the cops got him, probably for yaa-baa.
I thought we'd already established that :-$ ;)

BTW, we just put up the pictures from the Adam's Apple Boys Christmas Party gallery (http://www.adamsappleclub.com/blog/boys-christmas-fun/)

http://www.adamsappleclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Adams-Apple-Gay-Christmas-Boys-10.jpg