PDA

View Full Version : small but recurring let-downs

thaiguest
October 5th, 2014, 15:05
When the bulge on the hulk divulges a well padded small one.
When a cutie shadowed for 4 blocks turns out to be a cropped-hair Tom.
When overnight, the morning face has no semblance to that which belonged to the offed.
When you're told in the room " no I say in the bar ruk only- no lap."
When in the room 20 minutes the phone rings, keys shaken in your face "akause my fren no key, lock owside av to go, sorry"

If you can add more I'd be interested.

latintopxxx
October 5th, 2014, 16:08
AS A TOP I REALLY DONT CARE HOW SMALL THE APPENDAGE IS, BUT WHERE POSSIBLE, LIKE AT A GOGO BAR, I WILL MAKE A POINT OF PHYSICALLY INSPECTING THE GOODS BEFORE PARTING WITH AN OFF FEE.
4 BLOCKS, U GOTTA BE JOKING, AND I'D SAY YOU NEED NEW GLASSES
When overnight, the morning face has no semblance to that which belonged to the offed.
AGAIN, U NEED GLASSES, AND DO STOP DRINKING TO EXCESS...AND I DONT DO OVERNIGHTS SO GUESS I WILL NOT FACE THIS ISSUE
NO PROBLEM, SHOW THEM THE DOOR
When in the room 20 minutes the phone rings, keys shaken in your face "akause my fren no key, lock owside av to go, sorry"
AGAIN, SHOW THEN THE DOOR AND PAY WHAT U THINK THEY DESERVE FOR CUTTING THE DATE SHORT

topjohn5
October 5th, 2014, 17:46
AS A TOP I REALLY DONT CARE HOW SMALL THE APPENDAGE IS, BUT WHERE POSSIBLE, LIKE AT A GOGO BAR, I WILL MAKE A POINT OF PHYSICALLY INSPECTING THE GOODS BEFORE PARTING WITH AN OFF FEE. I agree but the inspection doesn't include the cock and does include making sure they are a real bottom
4 BLOCKS, U GOTTA BE JOKING, AND I'D SAY YOU NEED NEW GLASSES Why follow anyone in Thailand at all when if they know you are interested will stop and talk to you and there are safer and easier methods of dating as well...
AGAIN, U NEED GLASSES, AND DO STOP DRINKING TO EXCESS...AND I DONT DO OVERNIGHTS SO GUESS I WILL NOT FACE THIS ISSUEUmmmm, I've never been that drunk and I do long-time dates all the time and prefer them actually
NO PROBLEM, SHOW THEM THE DOORAgreed
AGAIN, SHOW THEN THE DOOR AND PAY WHAT U THINK THEY DESERVE FOR CUTTING THE DATE SHORTagreed

thaiguest
October 5th, 2014, 18:24
AS A TOP I REALLY DONT CARE HOW SMALL THE APPENDAGE IS, BUT WHERE POSSIBLE, LIKE AT A GOGO BAR, I WILL MAKE A POINT OF PHYSICALLY INSPECTING THE GOODS BEFORE PARTING WITH AN OFF FEE.
AGAIN, U NEED GLASSES, AND DO STOP DRINKING TO EXCESS...AND I DONT DO OVERNIGHTS SO GUESS I WILL NOT FACE THIS ISSUE
AGAIN, SHOW THEN THE DOOR AND PAY WHAT U THINK THEY DESERVE FOR CUTTING THE DATE SHORT

But Sir (and Mr Topjohn5) I didn't ask for your opinion as it matters little to me.

I invited posters to tell me of small but recurring let-downs they might have encountered.

It's for my now almost gestated autobiography as being a fool here for only 7 years is not enough to fill 300 pages.

PeterUK
October 5th, 2014, 18:32
I'll say only two words: anal warts.

latintopxxx
October 5th, 2014, 19:03
thaiguest if u encounter that many let-downs then u must give off a "I'm a loser doormant" vibe; its the only expklanation I can think of. Of your list the only let down i ever encontered was when he wants to leave halfway through a date...and thats with good reason...├зause I've done him half to death and he feels he cant take any more...

topjohn5
October 5th, 2014, 19:11

But Sir (and Mr Topjohn5) I didn't ask for your opinion as it matters little to me.

I invited posters to tell me of small but recurring let-downs they might have encountered.

It's for my now almost gestated autobiography as being a fool here for only 7 years is not enough to fill 300 pages.

Well, after 7 years you should be aware that not asking for opinions even if not stated but especially if stated that you want no opinions will most usually get you opinions. The fact that I didn't post any additional let-downs of course means nothing.....as a matter of fact you should also be aware that your post could just as easily become a political debate on Indonesia or a discussion of Thai grammar....I would suggest starting with either of those topics and you have a better chance of ending up where you want in the end. ;)

thaiguest
October 5th, 2014, 23:20
I'll say only two words: anal warts.

Thank you! Finally a poster on point.
Rare on this forum lately.
Yes they're small, a let-down and they do re-occur
Be aware I may use it to eek out my final chapters.

a447
October 6th, 2014, 00:00
Anal warts, you say?

Did I ever describe in graphic detail the time I.......

Never mind.

I've not come across a lot of little disappointments with the guys. But I did report once, in graphic detail, about a guy from Hotmail who was in the big cock show. It was enormous. But back in the room it had mysteriously shrunk in size to just huge. Since then I've looked at the big cock shows with a bit of scepticism. Was he wearing a prosthetic cock? Who knows?

francois
October 6th, 2014, 00:27
Two words; penile paraffinoma aka silicone dick. Although I would not classify that as a small let down.

Nirish guy
October 6th, 2014, 00:55
Not in any order but

1) Mooks !

2) Yes I know I said in the bar yes we can do 3some with you but we cannot now as I shy with my friend.

3) Touches bum and says "sorry cannot, I have medical problem there, need go Doctor, can you help me?"

4) Oh sorrrrry, I cannot cum again as I jerk off in my loom earlier before I see you ( which means with his last customer of course)

God this thread could run and run !

colmx
October 6th, 2014, 02:35
Those Buddhist belts - such a turn off when the boy strips off and is wearing one of these...
Especially when it is seemingly permanently attached to him and a few years old... yuck!
[attachment=0:38so2c8k]untitled.png[/attachment:38so2c8k]

Gaybutton
October 6th, 2014, 04:21
When I see a boy I liked a second time, and now he's got one of those scraggly mustaches and/or beards - which I hate.
When I see a boy I liked a second time, and now he looks like a comic book with a body full of new tattoos.
When I see a boy I liked a second time, and now he's got a face and/or body filled with piercings.
When I see a boy once, and now he thinks I'm his lifelong boyfriend - or is that sugar daddy?
When I see a boy once, and now he thinks I'm here to financially support his entire family.
When I see a boy once, and a few days later I get a "I no have money pay for room" phone call.
When I see a boy once, or maybe several times, liked him, want to see him again, but now he seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth.

thaiguest
October 6th, 2014, 10:06
Thank y'all-how could I have missed mooks, isarn chords, marrying the village and the biggest little let-down of all: sillyconed dick himself?
A lot of vicarious content in the offing-300 pages won't be enough at this rate.