October 4th, 2014, 05:49
Hi Everybody
I am planing a trip to Japan.
I found this place : http://kids-jp.com/tk/
any experience in this country... this place or if you know some other
thanks in advance for advice

a447
October 4th, 2014, 11:11
Just scroll down; there are a number of reports on Japan.

Nirish guy
October 4th, 2014, 16:49
If nothing else I really wish they'd rename their website address as that's one you REALLY wouldn't want showing up on your web history in work ! It's bad enough always having to explain how "boys" doesn't actually mean BOYS re Thailand and can be guys at 30 year old sometimes, but I think once the name goes to KIDS that's just a bridge to far ( pun intended :-)- still some nice looking guys there but apparently like everything in Japan it seems you may be sure to bring your cheque book as it appears the cheapest fun you're having is STARTING from around ┬г80 ( 4000 baht) and rapidly going up from there !

Ha their "policy" makes funny reading after the English translation kicks in :-)

"Sometimes we cannot promise to present comfortable anal play depends on the boys' health condition and the customers' dick size. Please consent to that case, even if you are the bottom position". Or "We refuse scouting without regard to associate or not by breaking the policy. If we found out the behavior during the appointment, we would discipline the customer thoroughly."

I'm guessing that last part costs extra though ? !!! Lol

goji
October 6th, 2014, 05:23
The good news is their employees are over 18. Never mind the name, these things lose something in translation.

Customer service can be outstanding.

The bad news is cost, budget on about ┬г150. Now for anyone who is so wealthy they don't need to worry about this, keep treating yourself.

brlumpet-old
October 8th, 2014, 04:18
Thank you all for your answers
@Goji
they advertise in the site 14000 yen for one hour in their premise, that is abount ┬г 83.--
Did you experiment lots of side cost ? (as you are mentioning ┬г 150)
best regards

goji
October 10th, 2014, 01:24
Ah.... I forgot the yen has weakened since I was last there. Quoting prices in GBP was a bad idea.
Think the cost was ~15,000 jpy plus a couple of drink, then with exchange rates of ┬г1= 120 at the time, the bill was near enough to ┬г150.
At ┬г1 = 173, it's going to be cheaper.

October 14th, 2014, 14:12
Customer service can be outstanding.Best at sex in Asia IMHO.

svyturys
October 16th, 2014, 05:22
I visited Japan earlier this year and all I can say is that, even without sex, the country is simply amazing. And worth mentioning as well - affordable as never before due to the weak yen.
I did not visit your mentioned establishment or host bar, as they are called in Japan, but it is very easy to find in Tokyo gay area, Nichome.
I don't pay for sex but I'm sure you can treat yourself, and those boys are worth it. Japanese are the sexiest Asians, at least for me. And I mean full package, not only looks. Style, manners, superb service.
Anyway, read my previous posts to get some more information.

brlumpet-old
November 3rd, 2014, 04:05
thanks for all your comments :)
I definitively want to go there nex year, probably around april May
best regards

ddsfo
December 15th, 2014, 20:10
apparently they got the message,

http://kids-jp.com/tk/

is no longer the URL. anybody know the current URL ?