PDA

View Full Version : Phnom Penh report

a447
October 3rd, 2014, 14:14
I'm sitting on the second floor of my hotel overlooking an inviting swimming pool and lush gardens, nibbling on a croissant and a pain au chocolat, washing it all down with un grand cafe. Am I in Paris? Could we'll be but no, I'm in a French run men-only hotel in PP. And what a hotel! It is beautiful. The room is huge and very minimalist with a large soft bed and designer bathroom. In fact the bathroom kind of spreads out all along one wall. There are lots of cute boys working here and I presume -actually I'm desperately hoping! - they are "available." Nudity is allowed but I'm get to get an eyeful of cock.

Speaking of which, by sheer chance the hotel is within walking distance of the Hatha Khmer massage place - 10 minutes away, although you can get there a lot quicker if, like me, you run! The only problem is that it's located down the end of a long, dark street with lots of dubious-looking guys lurking in the shadows. At one point I thought it best to turn around but my cock, as usual, told me to keep going. And there it was!

I wandered in through the garden where lots of boys were sitting playing on their phones. There is a small bar near the entrance so I sat down and had a beer whilst perusing what was on offer. There were about 20 guys hanging out and they were all very attractive.

Then I saw him - number 38. He walked past me at the bar. He smiled at me and I got an instant hard-on. When I'd finished my drink the manager herded them all into the "choose your guy" room - something I find very awkward at the best of times. I quickly spotted number 38 and immediately grabbed him. A furtive glance revealed at least another 4 absolute stunners.

We went upstairs to a nice clean room with a bed and an attached bathroom. After I'd showered I got face-down on the bed and he removed his clothes but left his boxers on. He spend about 30 minutes massaging my legs and butt, with many "accidental" brushing up against my balls and "slips" of his fingers into my butt-crack.

He got me to turn over and I asked him to remove his boxers. He then immediately jumped on top of me and started kissing me all over whilst I ran my hands over his beautiful, smooth body and grabbed his arse.

He then went down on me and gave me an exquisite blowjob. Wow, this guy has talent! We then assumed the 69 position with him on top and that's when I saw it - actually I hardly saw anything! Omg, what a small cock! And those balls! They looked like 2 small peas in a wrinkled pod! So there goes any thought of him fucking me. I'd have more fun with a lubed-up toothpick!

So I asked if I could fuck him. No problem..within seconds his ankles were behind his ears.

I left very satisfied. I tipped him $20 and paid $10 for the massage, which was surprisingly good.

I then headed off to the Blue Chilli bar but it was very quiet,mod I wandered down to the 2 Colours bar. It was also quiet but there was a very cute young New Zealander sitting there - just gorgeous. Then an old farang walked in alone but was soon joined by a very handsome guy. It appears they are in a relationship as the farang lives here. Later 2 girls arrived and then a couple more farang and soon we had a party going on outside the bar.

There were a few young guys hanging around but I don't think they were money boys. And I didn't see any in Blue Chilli, but it may have been too early.

I'm off to both bars again tonight ( after another visit to Hatha) - Blue Chilli has its big show. I'm not interested in the drag show, but I hear the " singers" are accompanied on stage by hot dancers.

Only been here one day but it looks promising.

Life's good!

Nirish guy
October 3rd, 2014, 15:49
"and that's when I saw it - actually I hardly saw anything!"

lol I could almost feel the palpable sense of disappointment oozing from you even as you typed those very words :-) Oh well, you know what I'm almost glad as you've been whoring about Asia for way to long now enjoying yourself and discovering hung guys who make your toes curl up in bed so it's about time you found a dud - and even then you still managed to have a nice massage and have a good fuck ! Lifes good you say - you're not kidding matey you've the life of Riley and I'm as jealous as hell ! :-)

Looking forward to reading the rest of your PP report - actually like yourself I enjoyed PP and didn't think I would when i first arrived as I also thought it looked a bit ropey and even dangerous ( actually my gay tour guide did tell that once you went outside the several main tourist street areas that it WAS quite dangerous and to take great care) - anyway I too went to PP and picked up a local guy and had fairly amazing sex with him for a LONG time for two days in the end it was that good so whilst the place is a but run down etc the locals ( and I met a few whilst there) where more than friendly in the end and I keep promising myself a return trip if I can bother my self to get up off my ass to leave Pattaya for a few days !

a447
October 3rd, 2014, 16:17
Speaking of being dangerous, one of the girls I was talking to in the 2 Colours bar said she was the victim of a bad snatch. She was sitting on the back of a motorcycle with her new fuck for the night when 2 guys on a bike made a grab for her bag. They got away but she said there wasn't much in it. She fell off the bike but was unhurt, but the bike fell on her fuck buddy and injured his leg.

I was planning to go sit by the river with my iPad but will just use it in the hotel. Actually, there's no reason to leave the hotel during the day; it's very relaxing and lots of eye candy to keep a good man hard all day...lol

paperboy
October 3rd, 2014, 17:46
great report

i too had a great time there this year, i flew down from SR, and stayed at the silver river hotel. When i checked in my boy was waitting for me. I had arranged for him too show me the town for a few days, he ended up staying with me my whole time in PP, and came with me to SK.
If you want his profile on GR, PM me .
I will def go back to SR and PP, it was not pattaya or BKK, but something different, and i really really enjoyed it, plenty of boys, up for grabs in cambodia.

a447
October 4th, 2014, 02:06
Earlier on this evening I headed back to Khmer Hatha Spa. This time I took a tuk tuk because it's a bit scary walking down that dark street alone.

I decided that I'd check out the boys in the garden whilst sitting at the bar having a beer and make my choice, as I find the line-up too confronting. Suddenly, Mr Impossibly Cute , number 27, appeared. I knew straight away that he was the one for tonight. He was gorgeous.

After the initial massage - he took all his clothes off - he jumped on top of me. I looked down and saw the cutest bubble butt ever! It was simply beautiful to behold..and hold! I grabbed hold of both butt cheeks and thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

I thought he was a bottom but he asked if he could fuck me. His cock was rather small but acceptable; I figured I'd feel at least something. I had brought condoms with me but they were the super-sized ones my Pattaya guy uses (we live in hope). Luckily, he had another condom. But when he turned around to get it from the end of the bed I caught sight again of that magnificent butt. So I changed my mind; I decided I just had to fuck him.

I asked him for lube but he didn't have sny. I told him the guy I fucked last night had some so he got a sachet from him.

To get a better view I got him into the doggy style position and managed to get it in, but he said it hurt, so he rolled over on his back and put his legs up in the air. It slipped in beautifully.

In order to admire the butt I was fucking I crossed his legs on his stomach, held on to them and fucked the life out of him. It was awesome.

I came and took off the condom but cum was dripping from it onto the bed. (Sorry, it's getting a bit graphic here). Fuck! The condom has broken. Or so I thought. I rushed to the bathroom and put it under the tap and filled it with water. Phew! All was ok. It hasn't broken and wasn't leaking from anywhere.

Then I asked him to fuck me but he didn't have any lube. He'd only been given the one sachet.

He then chuck wowed for me.

He said he'd fuck me tomorrow so this time I'll bring some KY and some Durex condoms. I don't trust the local product.

Later in the evening I went to the Blue Chilli and was immediately approached by a very handsome money boy. To cut a long story short, I brought him back to the hotel. Unfortunately, he had a very small cock so I decided not to bottom for him. He stuck a condom on his fingers and "fucked" me whilst chuck wowing me. It was ok - after all, I did get off - but I'm still to find that elusive big cock in Phnom Penh.

Gay Romeo may be a better way to find someone. At least you can ask them how big their cock is - or if they have one that is visible to the naked eye!

Anyway, it will be back to the Khmer Hathaway spa tomorrow, where number 27 said he'd fuck me.

" I last long time. Ok?"
"Not a problem, mate. I just hope I can feel something."
"What you say?"
"Never mind. See you tomorrow."

a447
October 5th, 2014, 17:10
So last night I headed back. Sure enough, Mr Impossibly Cute (aka Mr Bubble-butt" ) rushed up to me as I sat at the bar. Last night, being Saturday night, was like Grand Central Station with lots of customers - all locals except one farang.

"I fuck you tonight. Ok?"
"sure!"

I'd brought along 4 condoms (forever the optimist) and a tube of KY. But again, after I caught sight of the incredible bubble-butt (we were 69ing at the time) I decided I just had to fuck him. So I did. In order to admire his butt I quickly rolled him over and did him doggy style. Oh, what a magnificent sight! I could have happily remained in that position to the end of my days.
I pounded away until I reached total exhaustion so I stopped and let him have his turn with me. As he put the condom on, a Japanese expression came immediately to mind : "Taiheiyou ni gobou" which translates as " putting a gobou (a small, carrot-like vegetable) into the Pacific Ocean." Would I feel anything, given that I'm used to a Thai monster.

But not to worry. It was really good - excellent, in fact. He pounded away for a long time and I told him not to cum inside me. So he pulled out and we finished off with a mutual wanking session.

He told me he preferred being a top, but he was squirming and moaning with pleasure as I fucked him, with lots of "Yes! Yes!" I 'm sure he's gay; I mean no one that cute could possibly be straight.

After a final look at that butt I headed off into town for dinner. I went to a Khmer restaurant near the palace at the start of the nightlife strip. As I was drinking a beer waiting for my meal, one of the waiters came and sat with me and struck up a conversation. He was very, very attractive and spike good English. He told me that all the farang go to the restaurants next door because they offer marijuana on the premises. How stupid! He also told me he went to the gym 3 times a week and then rolled up the sleeve of his T-shirt and showed me his bulging muscles. Although I was more interested ina different muscle, his biceps were very impressive. At first I thought he was coming onto me and so I was fonsidering taking him drinking and then back to the hotel. But, unfortunately, he was just looking for a farang to guide around the city on his motorbike. He told me he had a gay Thai friend but my heart sank when he said they never had sex. But according to him the friend would take him back to his hotel and take photos of his beautiful body and give him $100. Mm..was he suggesting I do the same?? Probably.

As this situation had lead to a dead end, I headed off to Blue Chilli. My money boy from the previous night rushed up to greet me but I told him I wasn't interested in a boy tonight. (I lied!)

I sat down inside and he and his handsome friend came and sat with a horny local who was sharing my table. I shared my chair with the handsome guy - we sat doggy-style and he kept pressing his butt into my crotch. He then lifted up his T-shirt and put my hands around his waist.

Back in the room.....only joking! A farang friend turned up and they went off together.

Oh well, there's always tonight.

joe552
October 5th, 2014, 18:10
I've just realised what's missing from your reports, and it's photos!! So if you can rectify that, a447, there'll be no more complaints from me =P~

llz
October 5th, 2014, 18:32
I've just realised what's missing from your reports, and it's photos!! So if you can rectify that, a447, there'll be no more complaints from me =P~
Including "graphic" pictures ? ;)

joe552
October 5th, 2014, 19:17
Graphic pictures featuring cute boys only would be fine by me

a447
October 5th, 2014, 23:40
I would LOVE to post a pic of this guy's butt, especially as I see it - from the doggy-style position. It really is a wonder to behold. But in the interests of good taste I'd make sure I was nowhere to be seen! It's all about him and the goldmine he's sitting on. And on the basis of that butt alone, I've already planned a return trip in December - earlier if I can find the time. I discussed the possibility of him" taking care of me" next time; he'd stay at his own place but come to the hotel in the afternoon every day and we'd spend the time in the pool, in my room, etc until I was ready for bed after midnight. A bit like my arrangement with my guy in Pattaya.

Anyway, I went back tonight and sat chatting with him at the bar. He told me that he used to work for a Japanese company - Maribeni. so I asked him a question in Japanese just to see if he understood and to my surprise he replied in perfect Japanese. WTF?? He told me that whilst working in the company they sent him off to learn the language. So we had more conversation just sitting at the bar than we've had in the last 3 days.

There was one more surprise; the guy behind the bar suggested a four hands massage. Number 27 chimed in: "He has big cock." What?? Now you tell me! The guy pointed to the beer bottle and said " Yes, have big cock." I'd already chosen number 27 for the night and was not about to go back on my word. But I desperately wanted him, so I've decided to go back tomorrow afternoon for a special session with him.

Tonight I fucked Mr Bubble-butt again and that was that. He didn't fuck me - I was exhausted.

Ah, decisions, decisions. I'm now in a terrible dilemma; do I choose big cock tomorrow night over the cutest butt I've ever seen? This time, the butt wins out as I've still got Chiang Mai later in the week to look forward to - no shortage of big appendages there.

As I wAs walking along the river tonight I got to thinking- it's not a terrible dilemma at all; its a wonderful dilemma! Ah...only in Asia.

I headed off to the Blue Chilli bar but it was very quiet. There was a moneyboy sitting outside and he asked if could join me. Not a problem. He was the second gym junkie I've met in two days - absolutely magnificent biceps which he was proud to show me and let me "explore." But conversation was very difficult. Once, I turned to ask him a question and got a look at his "what the fuck am I doing sitting with this old farang" look. As soon as he saw me looking at him he flashed the familiar " I'm with my ATM tonight" smile.

I decided to leave and wander down to 2 Colours bar. Unlike Blue Chilli, there were quite a few customers, but what with the rain and impending storm I called it a night.

Tomorrow I may check out the Rainbow Bar.

bjbjboy
October 6th, 2014, 00:36
Hey a447 great reports! I really like your writing style.
Thanks! I haven't been to Cambodia since 2000, so I'm guessing things have changed. Was with a straight friend so mostly behaved anyway. Next time can be different!

Nirish guy
October 6th, 2014, 01:02
Ah, decisions, decisions. I'm now in a terrible dilemma; do I choose big cock tomorrow night over the cutest butt I've ever seen? This time, the butt wins out as I've still got Chiang Mai later in the week to look forward to - no shortage of big appendages there.

My god even after all this time that answer isn't obvious to you....why you just off them BOTH and get them both back at the same time together with you for a 3 some and then you can fuck them both AND get fucked AND have the pleasure of watching my bog cock fuck Mr Bubble Butt !

ps don't worry you can thank me for that great idea later, your welcome ! lol

a447
October 6th, 2014, 01:18
The idea of having both of them did occur to me - you've taught me well, NIrish - but mr Bubble-butt said he wouldn't let Mr Big cock fuck him. So that was that.

lego
October 6th, 2014, 14:38
but mr Bubble-butt said he wouldn't let Mr Big cock fuck him. So that was that.
Uhm, how about this configuration then:

Big Cock Guy ===> You ==> Mr Bubble Butt

You'd get both the big cock and the bubble butt, conveniently sandwiched in between. Isn't that almost to obvious for me to have to suggest? ;)

Great reports, by the way!

joe552
October 6th, 2014, 16:12
lego - I thought exactly the same, and I'm not even into fucking ;)

a447
October 7th, 2014, 00:08
O:-) I went back to Hatha tonight and thus time both number 27 AND number 36 were on hand to greet me. Then the pressure was on -
"Four hand massage. Ok??"
"No, not tonight."
"Why you no want?? Happy, happy. You fuck me and my friend fuck you."

Mr Impossibly Cute told me that his friend never gets chosen because the locals, who make up 99% of the clientele, think he's too dark. So the pressure was on to include him in tonight's romp.

" Sorry, I can't do it. I'm too shy."
"No problem," Mr Bubble-butt chimed in. "If you shy I go to toilet and close door when he fuck you."

I didn't want to tell them the real reason why I declined their offer. The problem is that when I bottom I lose my hard-on. Nirish's and Lego's idea of a sandwich did cross my mind but it would have ended in an embarrassing disaster. And I certainly didn't want anything to prevent me having my way with his gorgeous butt.

So it was just the two of us. He fucked me and I fucked him and we both went away happy. He told me that he didn't like the local customers."They give small tip and want boom-boom for free!"

Just an observation; when I go to a Thai massage place it's either I fuck him OR he fucks me - never both. I wonder if they'd charge more if they were top AND bottom for a customer. I guess they would.

Tomorrow I think I might try his friend. He's also both top and bottom. I'm dying to see his big cock. And who knows - he might also have a cute butt. And I might even be able to make out a pair if decent sized balls!

LoveThailand
October 7th, 2014, 01:28
Come to think of it - indeed in Thailand it is either or.
Will try to break this rule in November.

a447
October 9th, 2014, 01:55
When I turned up at Hatha last night my dilemma was quickly solved - Mr Big Cock was nowhere to be seen, so I went upstairs with my regular guy and he bottomed for me.

I then went to the riverside and while walking along looking for a place to eat I was suddenly grabbed my Mr Muscles from the other night and dragged into his restaurant. Well actually, as soon as he grabbed me I rushed in and took a seat...lol. He came and sat with me and again showed me his bulging biceps. He knows that I don't want him to take me around during the day on his motorcycle, but he had another card up his sleeve; turns out he's a pimp.

"I have nice boy. He my friend. I can take him to your hotel. I also go into room."
"Oh, does that mean I can have sex with you?"
"Mm..maybe. We can see."

Although he denies he's gay, he told me he used to work at the Rainbow Bar.

"My friend like me. He go to gym."

But when he told me how old the boy was I suddenly lost interest. I finished my meal quickly and literally ran out of the place. Why on earth would such a young, handsome guy with a body to die for be involved in such illegal activities? It's really sad.

I headed over to the Rainbow Bar. I heard about it back at the hotel -Arthur and Paul on Street 71. I was swimming in the pool when a farang and two boys jumped in. The farang is the owner of the bar and the two guys work there and one of the boys latched on to me and told me about it. By the time he'd stopped advertising the bar and trying to get me to take him to my room, I got out of the pool looking like a wrinkly old prune!

It's a small place with an outside seating area. It was quite crowded for a week night. Cocktails $3. Well worth a visit. Everyone is very friendly there. I didn't see any money boys lurking;in fact the only money boys I've seen were at Blue Chilli. If you haven't been there in a while you'll notice big changes. It's an ok bar but when it gets busy there is no time to talk to any of the waiters, unlike the Rainbow and 2 Colours bars; they are much more fun as you can also sit and talk to a variety of farangs.

Btw, I was chatting with one of the boys who works at the hotel. He said all the boys there are straight. Apparently, the owner had them wearing skimpy shorts (nothing wrong with that!) but the boys revolted and refused to wear them. More's the pity but I can understand that if they are straight they do not want horny farang ogling them and continually inviting them back the their room for sex.

I left Phnom spend this morning and am now in Chiang Mai.

Just a word of warning. If you are catching a morning flight out of Phnom Penh make sure you allow plenty of time to get to the airport - at least an hour, especially if you have a taxi driver like mine. I'd booked him the previous night for 7:30 am. He turned up 30 minutes late. When we finally got going he just idled along at around 20kph, looking out the window admiring the view, talking on his mobile phone, stopping to let cars and motorbikes in, sending sms messages...

"Excuse me. I'm in a hurry to catch my flight. Can you go a bit faster?"
He put his foot down and hit 30 kph. And that was it.

The traffic was chaotic. Where are all these people going? Are they driving around all day looking for a parking spot? Being rush hour I'd have thought he would have taken some of the back roads, but no, he decided to take the main roads and we got to one place where the traffic just stopped. We waited and waited and waited....

It took 45 minutes just to reach the road to the airport. When the road finally opened up, he's still sitting on 30 kph! Cars were actually passing us and getting in front of us. Does this car actually have an engine or is he pedalling the fucking thing!?

So that was Phnom Penh. If you are looking for an alternative to Thailand, you can have a lot of fun here. And I can thoroughly recommend the hotel, even though when I was there they were still building 5 more rooms so it was very noisy all day from 10am. No chance for a sleep-in or an afternoon nap. It's also located right on the edge of the tourist area of the city and tuk tuk drivers want $3 instead of $2. Other than that, it's perfect. I'll be heading back after Christmas.

christianpfc
October 9th, 2014, 11:52
Thank you very much for sharing. I enjoy your graphic description.

My visit to Hatha Khmer Massage by man (street 368) in July was not that eventful. Found a bordercase in the line-up of 20 boys, nice room, good massage, and very willing and able to please.

Jamez777
January 10th, 2015, 12:09
The idea of having both of them did occur to me - you've taught me well, NIrish - but mr Bubble-butt said he wouldn't let Mr Big cock fuck him. So that was that.

Hi A447

I think I have also come across no 27 at Hatha Khmer - he is a very cute guy indeed. I assume he works regularly at that massage place. If so, what arrangements do you usually make to spring him from the massage place. Is there a special fee to be paid or do you just hook=up with him by phone ??

Thanks again. I enjoyed reading your report

James

a447
January 10th, 2015, 16:06
Hi James,

I've never taken him out of the massage place, but it may be possible. He's gorgeous!!

I'll be in phnom Penh tonight and will start a new report.