PDA

View Full Version : Younger 'Student type' guys

squeezy
September 30th, 2014, 11:40
Where's best to meet them? As an older 'Farang' these are the guys who really turn me on... Tried GayRomeo but not a lot of success.

latintopxxx
September 30th, 2014, 20:07
as an older farang what do u have to offer?? be clear in gayromeo about what you want.....and more importantly what u have to offer. Even on the off chance that a genuine young gay guy falls for u he will most probably still expect some sort of support.

firecat69
September 30th, 2014, 20:21
Agree. You need to be more specific of what you are looking for and how old you are. If you are older, then most but not all will be looking for compensation.

The amount to be determined . I find tons of the type you are talking about on Gayromeo and just assume they will want money. The amount to be determined. Anyone who does not have success on Gayromeo either has not tried enough or just don't understand how to find what you want.

thaiguest
October 1st, 2014, 03:19
as an older farang what do u have to offer?? be clear in gayromeo about what you want.....and more importantly what u have to offer. Even on the off chance that a genuine young gay guy falls for u he will most probably still expect some sort of support.

Ageism pure and simple from this poster and rubbish to boot.

OP relax, don't bother putting your offer out there- I assure you that there are many young guys out there who like older men only. There's one gorgeous 22 year old posting on GR for example who will not deal with anyone unless he's between 50 and 70. Seek and you will find - this is Asia not ageistic farangland.

Nirish guy
October 1st, 2014, 04:56
There's one gorgeous 22 year old posting on GR for example who will not deal with anyone unless he's between 50 and 70. Seek and you will find - this is Asia not ageistic farangland.

There may of course me a very good reason for that and it may or may not be anything to do with his having any preference for liking or otherwise 50 -70 year olds but more to do with him realising that that's his best demographic to get what he needs and wants.

thaiguest
October 1st, 2014, 14:18
There's one gorgeous 22 year old posting on GR for example who will not deal with anyone unless he's between 50 and 70. Seek and you will find - this is Asia not ageistic farangland.

There may of course me a very good reason for that and it may or may not be anything to do with his having any preference for liking or otherwise 50 -70 year olds but more to do with him realising that that's his best demographic to get what he needs and wants.

I've come to know him pretty well and I'm happy to be of the demographic (the lower end let me hasten to add) that serves his needs AND wants.
I've never had better sex and fun since I put it out there that I'm on the way out.
I want to say that I've had many young men in the last few years but it's more accurate to say that they've had me.
Whether it's absent father syndrome or whatever Asia is FULL of young men who like the elderly type.
I can't get my head around it (I would never go to bed with me) but please excuse me for not complaining.

squeezy
October 1st, 2014, 14:56
I find tons of the type you are talking about on Gayromeo and just assume they will want money. Anyone who does not have success on Gayromeo either has not tried enough or just don't understand how to find what you want.

My original point exactly. 'Don't understand how to find what I want'....

Hence the question. Thanks for the answers so far.

topjohn5
October 1st, 2014, 16:58
I find tons of the type you are talking about on Gayromeo and just assume they will want money. Anyone who does not have success on Gayromeo either has not tried enough or just don't understand how to find what you want.

My original point exactly. 'Don't understand how to find what I want'....

Hence the question. Thanks for the answers so far.

I guess I'm confused. What city are you looking at finding a guy? Are you a tourist with limited time in Thailand...this makes a huge difference in what to do? Are you trying to find young students for sex only or are you wanting a boyfriend? Are you attempting to do this for nothing? If you are not interested in money boys (many students are also money boys) then will you be interested in giving them gifts, etc. or not? Your original post is not clear on these important points. I will give my opinion and suggestions once I know the answers....too broad otherwise.
I completely agree with others that you are not trying hard enough on gayromeo but I disagree that you must be clear what you want in your profile on gayromeo. My profile is non-descript and also doesn't even have a picture! I simply send pictures to the guys I choose to contact...I do not of course get many who contact me doing this but it doesn't matter. My list of boys "to do" in the future and possibly again is over 300 now...and none are manly or masculine and none are ladyboys and none are over 25...many are real students. All of them on my list are "student type" in my opinion.

latintopxxx
October 1st, 2014, 21:18
topjohn...I cant remember the last time i rode one older than 27, my perfect age group is 20 - 25, and whilst in europe this is challenging, in Thailand its soooo easy. As a tourist with limited time I often update my progfile to say "looking for money boy" and that really brings on a flood. But even if I log in with my regular profile i will be recognized by the resident money boys as new and will get at least 15 hits per day.
I request pics...make sure they do 'everything" and agree on a price...very rarely have i been dissapointed. Some have misrepresented themselves by posting a younger/someone elses pic...but if they are still acceptable (fit, good body, not scream ugly) I use it as a good opportunity to renegotiate price...so alls good.

topjohn5
October 2nd, 2014, 01:24
topjohn...I cant remember the last time i rode one older than 27, my perfect age group is 20 - 25, and whilst in europe this is challenging, in Thailand its soooo easy. As a tourist with limited time I often update my progfile to say "looking for money boy" and that really brings on a flood. But even if I log in with my regular profile i will be recognized by the resident money boys as new and will get at least 15 hits per day.
I request pics...make sure they do 'everything" and agree on a price...very rarely have i been dissapointed. Some have misrepresented themselves by posting a younger/someone elses pic...but if they are still acceptable (fit, good body, not scream ugly) I use it as a good opportunity to renegotiate price...so alls good.

Good ideas for the OP latin...I have yet to add a separate ID that caters specifically to money boys but it's a good idea... However, I may have most of them on my list anyway by now, lol. I avoided doing that on my regular profile as I have found many boys want to at least appear to not be a money boy and a few were not money boys at all. Of course, as a tourist time is very short and just going for the money boys is the way to go in my opinion. Some of the non-money boys I had to talk to for a month or more before getting them into bed....but that was kind of fun for someone living here. There is also some bf material in that group as well but I'm being careful about doing that again... the first and only time I did this was heartbreaking AND expensive too, lol. There is no question that a bf is way more expensive then a money boy....it isn't even close from my own experience and most others I know. Of course it has major benefits if it actually works as it does sometimes.

latintopxxx
October 2nd, 2014, 02:22
...boyfriend...heavens no, already got a partner, have had him for the last 11 years...sometimes we hunt in a pack..can be fun. And BTW I dont have 2 profiles, I simply update mine depending on where I am and what my needs are.

squeezy
October 2nd, 2014, 12:22
I guess I'm confused. What city are you looking at finding a guy? Are you a tourist with limited time in Thailand...this makes a huge difference in what to do? Are you trying to find young students for sex only or are you wanting a boyfriend? Are you attempting to do this for nothing? If you are not interested in money boys (many students are also money boys) then will you be interested in giving them gifts, etc. or not? Your original post is not clear on these important points. I will give my opinion and suggestions once I know the answers....too broad otherwise.
I completely agree with others that you are not trying hard enough on gayromeo but I disagree that you must be clear what you want in your profile on gayromeo. My profile is non-descript and also doesn't even have a picture! I simply send pictures to the guys I choose to contact...I do not of course get many who contact me doing this but it doesn't matter. My list of boys "to do" in the future and possibly again is over 300 now...and none are manly or masculine and none are ladyboys and none are over 25...many are real students. All of them on my list are "student type" in my opinion.

OK: I'm living in Bangkok near Airport Rail Link, have job and w/permit. But travel to Europe fairly regularly for work purposes. Don't mind paying / helping student types, but don't really like 'professional' sex trade workers. Don't want or need permanent boyfriend - too complicated - but very happy with regular arrangement. Ideal age is 18 - 22. Does that help? I may seem naive, but I really am new to this even at my age.

latintopxxx
October 2nd, 2014, 14:53
sounds like a fuck buddy is what u r looking for. Funny in my opinion a money boy would fit this profile...at your beck and call...but not live in.

latintopxxx
October 2nd, 2014, 14:55
if the Thais are anything like the Chinese then they count differently. Like in multiples of 10 or something. he probably meant 7000.

christianpfc
October 2nd, 2014, 15:14
You might try local Thai discos, especially Ramkhamhaeng 89/2 (currently only Wave Club - former ICK, then Singapore), on my recent visits they had the type you are looking for. No cruising at all in the disco, but after closing (around 3:30 am), when they are waiting for taxi or hang out with their friends around the closed food court (up to 4 am), you can easily get into contact.

Saunas have a wide age range, the average is far above your specification.

Army boys would be a good idea, but I have no personal experience.

topjohn5
October 2nd, 2014, 16:12
if the Thais are anything like the Chinese then they count differently. Like in multiples of 10 or something. he probably meant 7000.

Latin....what on earth is your 7000 reference about? I'm totally baffled...which is not hard to do mind you....

latintopxxx
October 2nd, 2014, 16:49
sorry. wrong thread.

llz
October 2nd, 2014, 19:00
Where's best to meet them? As an older 'Farang' these are the guys who really turn me on... Tried GayRomeo but not a lot of success.
If you can read thai, there are some Facebook accounts/groups where boys come offering their (paid) services. Some boys are obviously very close to the age limit, so no link provided here but google or the search function with the appropriate thai word can do wonder

lego
October 2nd, 2014, 22:44
I agree with those who've said that GayRomeo is pretty good IF used correctly - so working on your GayRomeo skills really can do wonders.

Smiles
October 3rd, 2014, 01:01
Strangely enough, Christian has got it right, for once:
You might try local Thai discos, especially Ramkhamhaeng 89/2 (currently only Wave Club - former ICK, then Singapore), on my recent visits they had the type you are looking for.
Ramkhamhaeng University and environs is the place to play if you are desiring not-money-boys, the rest being between 19 and 23 years old (or some such), and are students to boot.
It's in the Lad Phrao area [ https://www.google.co.th/maps/@13.75732 ... ,17z?hl=en (https://www.google.co.th/maps/@13.7573278,100.6187382,17z?hl=en) ] and you can get there by BKK subway: after that it's all up to you (as they say) . . . cruise around, drop into bars, wave your dick at the odd guy, make conversation with Objects of Desire on the campus, work it kiddo. Not much is easy in Bangkok (much less Thailand) in the pick-up business unless you are 22 years old or younger (farang), or hanging out at the gogo bars and gay discos of Silom/Surawong district. No-money-gay-guys-on-campus are frequently into ~ surprise surprise ~ young guys of their own ethnicity.
Apparently you've been around for some time, why are you asking .... ?

lego
October 3rd, 2014, 17:59
The problem is that most gay boys at such a disco won't be interested in an old farang. And those who are don't necessarily want to be seen taking an interest when they are out drinking with their friends (that's why they're there - they certainly don't frequent a Ramkhamhaeng disco hoping to be picked up by a farang, they'd head to Silom instead if that were their plan). Sure, picking up a drunk in the street at closing time is a possibility. But assuming that the OP isn't of disco age anymore (unlike christianpfc), GayRomeo would be much more efficient.

topjohn5
October 3rd, 2014, 18:05
The problem is that most gay boys at such a disco won't be interested in an old farang. And those who are don't necessarily want to be seen taking an interest when they are out drinking with their friends (that's why they're there - they certainly don't frequent a Ramkhamhaeng disco hoping to be picked up by a farang, they'd head to Silom instead if that were their plan). Sure, picking up a drunk in the street at closing time is a possibility. But assuming that the OP isn't of disco age anymore (unlike ChristianPFC), GayRomeo would be much more efficient.

I totally agree and have tried the bars near colleges before or at least some that they hang out in....at closing time the most I got was flirted with...they move in packs and it is very hard to get them away from their friends.
Christian may be able to do it SINCE HE SPEAKS THAI, lol. I do not.

squeezy
October 13th, 2014, 09:41
OK. Gay romeo has produced two results. One student guy, local to me, horizontal activities were fine, asked for 2000 baht, settled for 500, then asked for new mobile phone! Told him strictly business, and would pay him 1000 for two visits! Not yet taken up. Second guy, not yet met, but wants to be picked up by taxi. Says he is massage boy and asked if that was OK. Is it usual for guys to want to be collected?

christianpfc
October 13th, 2014, 12:05
Second guy, not yet met, but wants to be picked up by taxi. Says he is massage boy and asked if that was OK. Is it usual for guys to want to be collected?

I have such requests sometimes, and under certain circumstances I go to pick up a boy.

But in this case (you haven't met before and he clearly is a moneyboy) I would tell him to fuck off (but in other words). He is a prostitute, not a prince (but both start with "pr", hence the confusion).

latintopxxx
October 13th, 2014, 15:58
weird, I have never had a request to go pick up a "boy", they always come to me, either we meet at my hotel or sometimes at the beach or a bar.

topjohn5
October 13th, 2014, 17:09
OK. Gay romeo has produced two results. One student guy, local to me, horizontal activities were fine, asked for 2000 baht, settled for 500, then asked for new mobile phone! Told him strictly business, and would pay him 1000 for two visits! Not yet taken up. Second guy, not yet met, but wants to be picked up by taxi. Says he is massage boy and asked if that was OK. Is it usual for guys to want to be collected?

Well, squeezy, there is still something horribly wrong ......you have TWO RESULTS......it's not the amount of baht and not the wanting to be picked up that's the problem. The problem is with so few choices you are going to feel you must see them, lol.
I have no idea what you are doing wrong on GR but you are doing something very wrong. Why not PM me and if you feel comfortable I'll walk you through this GR thing.

Dave
October 15th, 2014, 00:02
Christian may be able to do it SINCE HE SPEAKS THAI, lol. I do not.

And he's a lot younger and thinner than the average farang, which counts for more than being able to speak Thai. Looks, personality and body language count for a lot too but the last two not so much when looking for a quick fuck. When no money is involved, a young good-looking Thai guy is just as picky as his counterpart anywhere else in the world.

Now some old lard ass is going to chime and say that's not true, because having knelt in the darkroom of Sansuk sauna since opening time desperately grabbing any cock he could find, he's going to brag about how he managed to service an equally desperate, smashed Thai guy looking for a quick blow job before closing time, all for free. Oh, and he's going to say what's good-looking is in the eye of the beholder. 8-|