PDA

View Full Version : Is Tawan Bar still open?

June 19th, 2006, 06:29
Visiting bkk soon and would like to meet up with some muscled guys - is the Tawan still open? Are the guys available daytime as well?

Appreciate your help.

CHAOTOU
June 19th, 2006, 07:18
I am sure someone can give you more up to the minute information, but I can say that Tawan was open as usual in April. I was there for three weeks. The bar opens at 8pm, but if you make arrangements with a dancer the night before I am sure you can have someone meet you earlier in the day. One of my favorites joined me at my hotel several evenings and never went to the bar. Of course I had to pay the off fee any way since he was missing work, but it saved me the cost of high priced drinks. I enjoy going to the bar and seeing the show also, but I don't need to go every night. And, it was fun having him show up from home.

They have changed the stage. I don't like it as well. The show isn't as good either for that matter. But, the guys are the same, friendly and hot. IMO

Enjoy

June 19th, 2006, 12:42
It was certainly open last week............. and packed for the F**k shows.

Smiles
June 19th, 2006, 12:47
" ... It was certainly open last week............. and packed for the F**k shows ... "
Tawan has a fuck show? What kind of fucking? Actual in/out fucking?
Can we have confirmation of the fucking? TeePee? Boygeenyus? Bald Fat Old C*nt? LMTY?

Cheers ...

June 19th, 2006, 12:54
I'm not interested in such displays; perhaps someone else can answer your question.

wowpow
June 19th, 2006, 15:31
My heart leapt when I read this - I nearly dashed outside and sat on Nelson's column - Yes TeePee is in London and the Queen's 80th Birthday official celebrations went fine.

Smiles - are you trolling us? You don't understand the word fucking? Well in this case it is anal intercourse.

Smiles
June 19th, 2006, 20:01
" ... I nearly dashed outside and sat on Nelson's column... "
Now THAT'S fucking! :cheers:

TeePee I was being **** in cheek.
When I read Oogle's post I was ~ as yourself with Sir Nelson ~ taken aback at the news of a down and dirty **** show at Tawan.
No one whom I can recall has ever mentioned this happening there before and I was hoping for some confirmation that this is true.
I asked for info from 4 dudes whom I know (think?) live in Bangkok and perhaps go there (though I had forgotten Boygeenyus would never partake of such things ~ being steadfastly humourless and laughably purtanical).

So I'll stop being twee and ask straight out ... do they have f*ck shows at Tawan?
A simple yes or no will suffice.

Cheers ...

June 19th, 2006, 20:12
Puritanical? I'll have to remember that the next time I have an eighteen year-old sitting on my face while sucking my cock.

Anyway, I guess some enjoy watching the Food Channel, while I myself far prefer taking part in the banquet.

Smiles
June 19th, 2006, 20:48
" ... Puritanical? I'll have to remember that the next time I have an eighteen year-old sitting on my face while sucking my cock ... "
.... and classy too :blackeye:
How'd you know he was eighteen? By weight?

Cheers ...

wowpow
June 19th, 2006, 22:53
Yes they do, and better then many places, usually two couples. One top lad there seems to really enjoy himself and is very energetic. Last time I was there they had stopped passing amongst the audience and the chok-wow show was not on.

bkkguy
June 20th, 2006, 00:23
the last few times I have been in there they were all so steroid'ed out that few could actually get an erection that you could notice - the f**king show was like playng pool with a rope que, but they did do some interesting pseudo S&M

bkkguy

wowpow
June 20th, 2006, 16:54
"UK Dinners Opera Theater and more??" quote LMTY

Well, actually, it was the first night of a new production of Tosca with Angela Gheorghiu, Bryn Terfel, Papano etc and brilliant in every way though no fuck show but there was the traditional leaping off the balcony, Pattaya style.

I hope that some of you guys are looking after my Tawan Boys in my absence. LMTY is known for scattering Bt1000 notes around like confetti and this helps pay for their gym fees, protein foods and a few steroid shots.

June 20th, 2006, 17:34
as he donned his widdle Troll suit.
Don't forget; the difference between a troll and a trollop is only an, "O, P!"

So I'll stop being twee and ask straight out ... do they have f*ck shows at Tawan?
A simple yes or no will suffice.

Did you ever know me to answer with an austere (I refuse to fall into your, 'simple,' trap.), 'yes,' or say, 'no,' Smiles dear?

Well...Tawan used to have mimed lectures on sex-therapy but haven't been there for a while.

A few years ago, the same boy was cast as, Bottom, in the Snake-spear production (A Midsummer Night's Dream?)at five bars...5...every night--And as it was my luck, all five were on the Q-tip tour I chaperoned but can only remember: Tawan & Top man, and I think: Super Lek, Barbeiary (Sp?) and Jupiter. Some of those bars had two-a-night!... But I think, for some unfathomable reason, Super Lek's was simulated...maybe a 50% discount?... Or did they say, 'stimulated?' Anyway; when Bottom walked by you could hear the ocean...and I once saw him trotting--I hesitate to say, 'running'-- between bars--Which was more like hearing a sluggish tsunami!

My friend, a waiter at Tawan, told me Bottom was paid 500-baht-per show--So I asked B what he did on his day off. His reply was the famous 'Thai lip.' When you're rich, I guess there's no need--Or desire--to moonlight, especially; when the down-time...up-time?...could be spent, packed in alum, sitting upon a large cake of ice.

I hear he, after a few years--and 6,993performances (Does that beat Chorus Line?)--gave up that life upon the wicked stage...the theater, bought a three bedroom house on Wireless Road With the 3,496,500 baht + tips (Too bad, only the cash kind were bankable.) he earned--And now only works part-time...As a hangar at Don Muang.