PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok report

a447
September 24th, 2014, 14:08
I Arrived in BKK Saturday and checked in to the Tarntawan Hotel. I chose it because I was planning on spending all my time in sleaze alley - aka Soi 6. The Rose has always been my hotel of choice but having stayed at the Tarntawan,a it's a case of goodbye Rose. I wish I'd stayed there earlier - it's fantastic! The staff are polite and efficient; they even wished me "happy birthday" on the 22nd!

I didn't even bother to unpack and headed straight to Nature Boy, looking for a guy called Mai. Unfortunately, he has left the bar. There we're only 3 boys working and one came and sat with me. I'd offed him before but for some reason I couldn't recall, I didn't want to off him. But he pulled up a chair and pulled out a massive cock and the rest is history.

Back in the room he bottomed for me and all went well. Then as he was getting ready to leave he started putting on make-up! Now I remembered why I was a bit hesitant. BTW He's from Myanmar.

It was still early so I decided to head off to the Scorpion bar to meet up with those Vietnamese cuties. Alas, they were nowhere to be seen. Then I spotted him - a handsome guy with a huge smile. He was absolutely gorgeous. I got him to sit with me and before too long his hands were wandering around in my crotch. As he grabbed my cock he flashed his huge smile and softly kissed me on the cheek.

Back in the room he was a real tiger - absolutely insatiable. He pushed me back on the bed and in no time we were both rolling around naked. Now I'm not really into deep kissing these guys, but I was happy to make an exception with him; he was incredibly passionate, smothering me from head to toe.

I hadn't bottomed since my last trip back in July, so was relieved to see he didn't have a huge cock- I don't think I could have handled it. But still, it was a respectable 6 and a half inches.

After showering together we got into bed and started 69ing. He then slipped on a condom, lubed up and in no time he had my legs up on his shoulders. I wasn't sure how this would go but after some initial pain, he managed to get it al in and off he went, deep kissing me as he pounded away. Unfortunately, I think we 69ed for too long, as he came pretty quickly. He then got down between my legs and "samoked " me. Wow! What a guy! After the fun he cuddled up to me for another half hour, all the time passionately kissing me.

That was it- he would be my regular from now on.

Next day I wandered down to the Golden Cock around 2pm. They had a few guys sitting at the bar and a couple of farang. I took a seat on the sofa and was soon joined by a guy who looked about 30 - perfect for me. The owner, ex Nature Boy, came over and told me this guy had a big cock. The guy obligingly unzipped his jeans and pulled it out. Not huge, but very respectable. He put my hand on it. I offed him immediately.

I bottomed for him and again, all went well. I was gradually getting into the swing of things in preparation for my upcoming encounters with my Pattaya regular with the huge cock.

That night I offed the guy from Scorpion but this time did not touch his cock - I wanted him to last longer. And it worked like a charm. This time, he had my legs not on his shoulders but behind my ears! I'd turned into a contortionist. He then fucked me in every known position; he just went on and on. It was awesome. We then kissed and cuddled for a while and then he turned over and invited me in. Happy to oblige!

After he left I went to Super A but I was totally spent and so didn't off my regular, Bo. I had Bo and another guy come and sit with me but once they knew I wouldn't be offing them that night, they basically lost interest and left on the dot of 2 am.

Of course I offed the guy from Scorpion on my last night before leaving for Pattaya.

After Pattaya I'm off to Phnom Penh and Chiang Mai, but I wish now I were staying the whole time in Bangkok. It's not often that you meet such a guy so it's a real shame. But I've already paid in advance for my accommodation and my return flight home leaves from CM. Still, I may change my mind and go back to Bangkok instead - I'm in Pattaya at the moment. My Pattaya regular was waiting for me in the bar and I offed him immediately and we went back to the hotel. I'm pleased to report -lol - that my preparation in Bangkok had worked wonders and I was able to take his huge cock without much trouble. Last night he fucked me, had a quick shower and then lay on the bed waiting for me to chuck wow him as usual.
"Why don't you fuck me again?"
"Sure!"
So round two began.
He asked me where I wanted him to cum, so I said on my stomach. He pulled out and I chuck wowed him.OMG!!! What a cumshot! It was the cumshot I remembered when I first offed him. He exploded all over himself, me and the sheets. What a drenching. Unfortunately, I had my mouth open and got a few squirts on my tongue. I wiped his face and hair down and then he cleaned me up. We used half a toilet roll!

Mmm...maybe I'll just stay in Pattaya!

September 24th, 2014, 15:45
Next day I wandered down to the Golden Cock around 2pm. They had a few guys sitting at the bar and a couple of farang.Oh god - was that you?!!!

Up2U
September 24th, 2014, 16:19
Wow! What a post a447!!!

a447
September 24th, 2014, 16:52
a447 wrote:

Oh god - was that you?!!!

Sorry, Kommie. A bit too predictable....lol

Jellybean
September 24th, 2014, 23:15
Ah, no one does trip reports like you a447. We are always treated to the full, unexpurgated, version. A no holes barred, whirlwind of fucking, sucking and chuck-wowing! I felt exhausted just reading about your sexcapades. Keep your reports, erm тАж cuming. ;)

a447
September 25th, 2014, 15:29
We dropped into Sunny Boys last night for a quick look. Seems like it's a case of Sunny Boys 1 Eros 0. The last two nights Eros has closed early but SB has rocked on until 1 am. Heaps of boys - many from Eros, and they seem to have brought the customers with them. Not as hands on as Eros, but still seems like a lot of fun can be had. I heard they have about 29 boys. We had 2 boys sit with us, and one told me he had the biggest cock in the bar. Although he couldn't get it up, it didn't seem anything to boast about. Also he had one of those dreaded mooks. Yuk! All the boys wear little skirts like in Eros for easy access to the goods.

I'm having a great time with my guy but we need a change as things are getting a bit stale. So he went on the Internet to look at interesting fucking positions, which we'll be trying this afternoon. After my contortions in Bangkok I reckon I can probably handle any position he has in mind...lol.

One thing I've noticed about being a bottom is the pressure on the boys to last more than 3 minutes. The guy who first fucked me in the sauna in Japan seemed to go on for ages - an admirable Japanese trait - but the Thai boys only last about 3 to 4 minutes (not that I'm counting!). Without alcohol I also fit into that category, but after a couple of beers I can last forever. So I now encourage the guys to drink with me and it seems to work. Before we get down to business my guy here has a couple of beers and is then able to pound away. It's great as it allows lots of different positions. But there are more positions to explore! I came late to alcohol as it was virtually impossible to drink in my occupation - easier to just stick to Coke - but it certainly has its advantages when it comes to sex. I fear I might be becoming an alcoholic...lol.

I know this post should probably be in a new thread ( waiting for Kommie to complain...haha) but as I'm sticking to the same guy in Pattaya there won't be much to report.

Life's good.