PDA

View Full Version : Scotland, the aftermath

September 21st, 2014, 05:53
This photo has appeared online and in The Guardian. Does anyone know who he is? I'd like to add him to my To Do list
[attachment=0:s4ccm660]unnamed.jpg[/attachment:s4ccm660]

scottish-guy
October 5th, 2014, 13:34
Just an example of your average Orange Order, Loyalist thug - pity you couldn't post one of the pics of them in the City Centre on 19/09, waving their Union Jacks, singing Rule Britannia, and giving Nazi salutes.

Scum of the earth IMHO

lego
October 5th, 2014, 14:07
Nice new profile picture, scottish-guy! That's the spirit. :)

joe552
October 5th, 2014, 16:36
agreed - like the slogan - don't give up

thaiguest
October 13th, 2014, 12:11
Just an example of your average Orange Order, Loyalist thug - pity you couldn't post one of the pics of them in the City Centre on 19/09, waving their Union Jacks, singing Rule Britannia, and giving Nazi salutes.

Scum of the earth IMHO

But the OP simply wants him on his "to do" list.
I think all extra information about him makes the prospect of actually doing him all the more desirable.

October 14th, 2014, 14:08
Just an example of your average Orange Order, Loyalist thug - pity you couldn't post one of the pics of them in the City Centre on 19/09, waving their Union Jacks, singing Rule Britannia, and giving Nazi salutes. I'm not interested in how he uses his arms. Will he throw his legs in the air?

thaiguest
October 15th, 2014, 01:41
Just an example of your average Orange Order, Loyalist thug - pity you couldn't post one of the pics of them in the City Centre on 19/09, waving their Union Jacks, singing Rule Britannia, and giving Nazi salutes. I'm not interested in how he uses his arms. Will he throw his legs in the air?
If he follows the example of William iii Prince of Orange he'll throw his legs in the air no problem- King Billy, (not a bigot himself) was as gay as Christmas.

December 22nd, 2014, 07:20
As I said during the referendum while I thought the whole idea misconceived I would have liked to have seen what a total clusterfuck would result from the Yes vote succeeding. As far as the much-vaunted "Scottish" oil industry goes (financed entirely by non-Scottish money), apparently at these prices there's no profit in it at all http://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/Br ... lapse.html (http://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/British-Oil-Industry-On-The-Verge-Of-Collapse.html)

It will be interesting to see whether a competent Labour leader can claw back some of the vote that went to Salmonella & Co when the then Labour leadership was shown as incompetent, paving the way for the referendum.

scottish-guy
December 23rd, 2014, 05:55
A geriatric incontinent holds more water than your analysis of the current state of Scottish politics.

The idea that blairite Jim Murphy (who has never had a real job in his life and who spent NINE (taxpayer funded) years at university, before managing to leave WITHOUT a degree), is the answer to the Labour collapse in Scotland (which is in fact a direct result of spending the last >2yrs joined at the hip with the despised Tories), is optimism gone mad.

Why don't you just MYOB?