PDA

View Full Version : Czazy Pub Closes

Manforallseasons
September 20th, 2014, 10:45
The two unit beer bar adjacent to the closed Krazy Dragon now has closed as well.

topjohn5
September 20th, 2014, 12:53
Spent many a night having a drink with the boys at that bar....very normal (whatever that means) guys there and fun to chat with them...took not a few off as well. It supposedly was the first bar in Sunee Plaza and open 20 years or so.

Dani69
September 20th, 2014, 18:22
Crazy Pub has been bought by a farang and will reopen soon. =P~

thaiguest
September 20th, 2014, 22:46
The two unit beer bar adjacent to the closed Krazy Dragon now has closed as well.
You will be glad that it's about to open soon again and to gladden your heart further all your favourite fem boys will be kept on.

Manforallseasons
September 21st, 2014, 00:29
I do hope if he opens he does so with a new staff.

topjohn5
September 21st, 2014, 00:44
You will be glad that it's about to open soon again and to gladden your heart further all your favourite fem boys will be kept on.

Yes, as long as they are fem to twink guys...that would be fine. It is in Sunee Plaza of course where I would like to see a barbed wire fence installed (electrified) where they only let in true bottoms with a certified ID card stating the same. Any worker who dare show masculinity or god forbid a top would be banished to Boys Town and told to never darken the streets of Sunee again!

Manforallseasons
September 21st, 2014, 02:16
The trend seems to be moving in the other direction with the closure of Yaya and the Sunee go go bars don't have many fem guys anymore now that happy is on hiadeous.
Who knows maybe some of the punters will return.

Nirish guy
September 21st, 2014, 06:26
A) since when has / did Yaya bar close ?? Is this a new development ?

And B) - ok Anon so when are you going to either announce your / your better half's new purchase of Crazy Pub lol or if not when are you intending to set aside some time to have you're neverous breakdown on hearing the sad news and also for organising it's wake ! - still even if it's NOT yourself opening up it is good to hear that SOMEONES is reopening the premises.

Also c) when talking about the double unit premises next door are we now saying that Alans Sky bar is also now closed for good ( as opposed to Alan going home for a short trip / holiday as he sometimes does but then comes back and reopens ?)

anonone
September 21st, 2014, 08:31
No, it wasn't me that purchased Crazy Pub...what a shame. I didn't even know Ball/his BF were trying to sell. I have sent some messages to their staff, but have not heard anything back yet. So no update on any details. According to BF, news broke on Facebook several days ago.

I noticed Yaya bar closed up during my last visit. They busted out a side wall and made a double unit with the bar next door. I didn't notice Bas around, but I didn't stop in and ask either...so not sure if he is still affiliated or not.

Many changes of late. Pretty sure Sky bar was open as of a couple weeks ago though.

topjohn5
September 21st, 2014, 12:32
On GayButton's site there is a post by Catawump that it will reopen as a store/shop. Who knows if that is true or not....time will tell.

Nirish guy
September 21st, 2014, 19:37
I noticed Yaya bar closed up during my last visit. They busted out a side wall and made a double unit with the bar next door. I didn't notice Bas around, but I didn't stop in and ask either...so not sure if he is still affiliated or not.

I was just speaking with Bas there and unfortunately it is correct that he's closed the bar, his exact words were that he's tired, tired of ( having to ) drink whiskey every night and as the money from the bar wasn't great and certainly wasn't as much as he could make in other areas of work that maybe required less work and less hours such as selling beauty products etc ( that one of his friends is helping to set him up in now) he intends to do that now part time and also return to college to continue his education and is also just going to spend sometime taking care of himself and his body and basically getting some energy back again.

I did ask was this a low season thing and maybe he'd reopen again once high season came around again ( if it does) but at this point he said no, he was done with the bar - which is sad both for him as he did work hard at making it work and also for the guys who helped him and also sad of course for those of us who frequent Sunee as there's yet another darkened bar in there Soi now :-(

Manforallseasons
September 21st, 2014, 23:27
[quote="anonone"
I noticed Yaya bar closed up during my last visit. They busted out a side wall and made a double unit with the bar nex door[/quote]

Not sure what your talking about there was no break thru the single unit remains closed.

catawampuscat
September 22nd, 2014, 12:20
I heard from a reliable source that it was sold and will reopen but not as a bar.
The wall knockdown report on Yaya was false.
Reliable source btw, is a Sunee Plaza bar owner. B-)

anonone
September 22nd, 2014, 19:20
I would have sworn that Yaya got absorbed into an adjacent bar, but I guess I saw it wrong. Sorry for the false alarm.

It is going to be very strange not having Crazy Pub as my home base on the next trip.

catawampuscat
September 22nd, 2014, 23:38
The hideous lady man keep me far away. No doubt, some are lovely people but
they make my skin crawl and the tall one in Crazy Pub was among the worst.
Leila in Boyztown holds the title of the ugliest and most repulsive ladyman.

egel
September 23rd, 2014, 06:23
Leila in Boyztown holds the title of the ugliest and most repulsive ladyman
The smelliest, most dishonest, uglyest, tranny ever to be hatched upon this planet. Wouldnt ever call IT a ladyboy or ladyman. So looking forward to IT's retirement.

Gaybutton
September 23rd, 2014, 08:54
The smelliest, most dishonest, uglyest, tranny ever to be hatched upon this planet. Wouldnt ever call IT a ladyboy or ladyman. So looking forward to IT's retirement.
'IT' is even worse than many of you probably know. My first encounter, years ago, with 'IT' was in a bar - I forget which one - and 'IT' plopped itself down, uninvited, next to me and tried to strike up a conversation while pointing out 'ITs' favorite boys. Before I realized what 'IT' was, I made the mistake of mentioning that I live here and have a house. 'IT' tried to get me to have a party in my house - including 'IT' and several boys 'IT' would bring - all of whom, 'IT' said - would be between the ages of 14 to 16.

Needless to say, that immediately was the end of that conversation. I walked out of the bar and I honestly don't remember whether I paid my bill or stuck 'IT' with it. From that moment on, if I see 'IT' in a bar, I'm immediately out the door. I can't imagine for what possible reason a bar owner would hire 'IT.'

topjohn5
September 23rd, 2014, 10:36
'IT' is even worse than many of you probably know. My first encounter, years ago, with 'IT' was in a bar - I forget which one - and 'IT' plopped itself down, uninvited, next to me and tried to strike up a conversation while pointing out 'ITs' favorite boys. Before I realized what 'IT' was, I made the mistake of mentioning that I live here and have a house. 'IT' tried to get me to have a party in my house - including 'IT' and several boys 'IT' would bring - all of whom, 'IT' said - would be between the ages of 14 to 16.

Needless to say, that immediately was the end of that conversation. I walked out of the bar and I honestly don't remember whether I paid my bill or stuck 'IT' with it. From that moment on, if I see 'IT' in a bar, I'm immediately out the door. I can't imagine for what possible reason a bar owner would hire 'IT.'

Wow, sounds like I need to at least see this creature if only to say I have, lol.....In which bar will you find its lair?