PDA

View Full Version : Great restaurant in Jomtien Complex

witchhunt
September 15th, 2014, 17:42
I have enjoyed more than a few meals at Yupins before I left, and today I got an email to say he now has a facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yupins/587098428062115

The meals are more expensive than the usual places talked about here, but the food is good , the wines first class and I recommend it to those who would like to pay for those extra things that make for a good night out.

I really enjoyed going out into Jomtien complex for a few drinks afterwards. The more I go there the more I enjoy it.

paperboy
September 15th, 2014, 19:42
sorry have to disagree with you
went once and that was enough for me
there are many better places at better prices
than this place.
sorry but thats my oppion.

paperboy

Up2U
September 15th, 2014, 20:02
I think Yupins is ok, not great though. Pleasant staff, owner, atmosphere and the food is okay for a very reasonable price.

dorayme
September 16th, 2014, 07:09
Yupin's is OK but I don't think it is great. It may be one of the better restaurants left in the Complex.

Up2U
September 16th, 2014, 07:15
If you like Yupins, you will the Ritz. My favorite in the Complex is Tapas. Poseidon serves nice roast chicken on Sunday nights but I can't say I like their other dishes.

LoveThailand
September 16th, 2014, 14:28
It is nice to have a selection of eateries in the Jomtien Complex.
A dinner before some drinks and fun at the bars - very convenient.
And by default all restaurants there are at least gay friendly - comfortable for a dinner with the boy of the day too.
The customers also very agreeable - virtually no loud drunk "tourists" from certain countries.

Dodger
September 21st, 2014, 04:15
Me and my current Luv ate at Yupins a few times during my last holiday and I thought it was fine. I always ordered the same thing; T-bone steak, mashed potatoes (real not instant) and a salad. Great selection of wines, including my favorite Italian Reds and they provide cloth napkins verus toilet paper which is always a nice touch.