PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report... So it begins......

bucknaway
September 12th, 2014, 11:59
I've arrived in Bangkok Thursday night. In preparation for this trip, I refused to have sex with anyone for 2 weeks before my trip. On my flight in, I was lucky to have my whole isle seating to myself and was able to stretch out a little. The 22 hour flight seemed short, but it may be because I was in no hurry to get here and was just happy to be on the flight.

Once I got here it took no time at all to go through the visa process and get my passport stamped and it was a short wait for my luggage. When I got in the Taxi the driver told me 500 baht for my hotel (Babylon). I just said "Meter" and he turned on the meter. The ride was short and showed 270 on the meter and I gave him 300. I also paid the tolls.

The staff at Babylon remembered me and for some reason it made me smile. I took my sauna pass and entered the Sauna at 9pm. I walked around but I was not attracted to the guy shadowing me. There were not many guys there but I think it was because I got there so late. I decided to skip it all and just shower. While in the shower guys would pull the curtain and peek in on me. I would just turn and smile at them. One guy peeking in decided to join me in the small shower stall. He was just my type so we had some shower fun before he asked me to go to a booth with him.

We found a booth I told him I was from USA and he told me he was Born in Thailand but raised in France and was in Thailand on holiday. After our fun he invited me to join him and his lover for a 3 way. I told him my room number here at Babylon and he told me theirs.

I left there and changed in my room before walking around silom. Not many people on the sidewalks at 11pm. I walked to Soi Twilight and not a lot there either for a Thursday Night. I was not in the mood to pay 400 baht for a drink at a gogo bar so I just lingered around trying to decided what to do. I met up with a poster from this forum and shared a drink with his group. Later we all went to DJ station. It was crowded but not as crowded as I remember it. I was having fun with my group and turned to look at the dance floor when I felt someone grab me around waist. I thought it was an old friend but it turned out to be a 20-something guy from Mexico here on Holiday. We both seem to be moving too fast in getting to know each other and before I knew it his lips were all over mine and after some talk and once the bar closed we said goodnight to my friends and his friends and came back to my room here at Babylon.

I must say that so far this trip is starting off with a bang!

September 12th, 2014, 16:05
Several of my friends have told me the airport is deserted and waiting time at Immigration is zero. Was that your experience?

a447
September 12th, 2014, 19:43
That's been my experience on my trips this year - just walk on straight through Immigration. I hope that is still the case.

thaiguest
September 12th, 2014, 22:36
Mr Bucknaway what happened to the threesome plans in your/their room? I was all up for a blow by blow a/c and you left me cold. Please don't do that!

bucknaway
September 13th, 2014, 03:31
Several of my friends have told me the airport is deserted and waiting time at Immigration is zero. Was that your experience?

Yes, there was zero wait for me. I was trying to decide what que to go to and none were more than 1 person ahead of me.

bucknaway
September 13th, 2014, 03:34
Mr Bucknaway what happened to the threesome plans in your/their room? I was all up for a blow by blow a/c and you left me cold. Please don't do that!

I think I am just going to move on and not try to have a 3 way with them. I think its better just having the hot memory I had with "That guy" and not try to get lightening to strike twice with the same guy and now his lover.

Smiles
September 13th, 2014, 08:56
Arrived Wednesday night at around 11pm. Immigration was quite empty and I was through in 5 minutes after entering the hall ... pretty much a record.
Other times of the day/night may well be much busier, and if you are unlucky enough to be in tandem with multiple jumbo jets all emptying out at the same time it will create very long queues.
Happy to be home ...

christianpfc
September 17th, 2014, 23:35
Congratulations to such a good start!

Some nitpicking: You got an aisle seating (not "isle") and probably got a visa exemption, so there was no visa process (and even if you entered on tourist visa, the visa process was in the USA, not at immigration).

catawampuscat
September 18th, 2014, 00:24
Not like Bucky to skip so many days on a trip report. One hopes he's well and too busy
to bother posting.

Surfcrest
September 18th, 2014, 03:18
Some nitpicking: You got an aisle seating (not "isle")
Unless he had the whole middle row to himself, which is kind of like an isle (or island) with a row by the window on either side.

Surfcrest

Nirish guy
September 18th, 2014, 04:35
Congratulations to such a good start!

Some nitpicking: You got an aisle seating (not "isle") and probably got a visa exemption, so there was no visa process (and even if you entered on tourist visa, the visa process was in the USA, not at immigration).

And people wonder why more members don't post on here more regularly........The man bothers to post a trip report on a gay Thailand message board and in return gets bollox like the above back as a reply, get a life Christian.

Brad the Impala
September 18th, 2014, 17:23
Any sightings of Bucknaway? Eagerly anticipating the next installment!

bucknaway
September 18th, 2014, 21:08
Okay, okay.... Sorry for the long delay in an update... I am headed out the door to silom right now. I just got back in from Chiang Mai and I only had time to go to Babylon Sauna once I got back into Bangkok.

I will say that I met this guy from the Sudan in Babylon. He was Dark & Handsome, not so tall. We had fun and then he stopped the fun. Turned up the lights in the booth and just looked at me for a minute or two with a look on his face that sent a chill down my spine. He said nothing, he held me in place so I could not move unless I struggled against his grip. Then he lowered the light in the booth and I continued with.. How do I say it without sounding like a slut? I was doing the Lords work? Hell.... I continued to blow him. Well... He kept looking at me and I was wondering if he was going to try to kill me or something. Once he had an orgasm. He pulled off the condom and jumped back from me as if I were the devil himself. He did thank me in a hushed voice as he swiftly exited the booth....

After that I could not get the Indian guys to leave me alone! UGH!

I will write the update tomorrow when I wake up but for now I have to get to Telephone Pub.

bucknaway
September 18th, 2014, 21:28
Just a quick post. I just walked into telephone pub in shorts and a tank top (it's all part of the look). And I got a whistle and a cat call hahaha
Only if they knew the mileage on these bones haha

bucknaway
September 18th, 2014, 23:40
So it's 11:30 pm and I'm sitting at dicks cafe. The rain has stopped and the tourist are strolling the paths and the touts are touting. It was my plan to stop at dreamboys once for the show but I just can't get myself to climb the steps to pay the 400 baht for a drink, forget the fact that I have 20,000 baht in my pocket.

Oh well. I will have this 180 baht drink at dicks cafe all by myself. Well the staff is here to watch me drink being I'm the only customer at this moment

bucknaway
September 19th, 2014, 01:55
It's 1:52 and dj is still pumping music but I moved outside in the walkway to wait for my Mexican friend.

I think this clothing set I picked to wear is going to be known as my drunk pickup club wear..... More about that later.

bucknaway
September 19th, 2014, 08:39
Ok, its morning. I just got up. Had breakfast at Babylon and now I am back in my room about to strip down and take a shower. I will try to post about last nights events. Nothing major to post about other than the street trade I picked up off the sidewalks of Silom and who gave me a massage that was far better than any professional massage I received so far this trip...

bucknaway
September 19th, 2014, 09:37
Ok, I'm air drying after my shower and shave. And yes Thailand, I did shave my balls and my ass crack and "You're Welcome!" It's my gift to all...

So anyway.. Last night at Babylon. I did play with the Indian guys and was finally free to play with the locals. I chatted with a few Thai guys while they reached up my towel, but my being a bottom seem to be a deal breaker... I was playing cat and mouse with this one guy. I think he wanted to do something with me and I was up for doing something with him and we did some walk past glances at each other and on his last walk past his fingers brushed against me. He stopped a few booths down and looked my way. After a short wait I began to walk to him and end the game when a very handsome guy in a speedo pulled me into a booth and locked the door.

He was a handsome guy with a very nice body and the perfect equipment. We explored each other for a while with our hands and mouths and all too soon he was telling me to fuck him. I ignored his request and continued with foreplay. He again begged to be fucked. I again ignored him. Then the shit got real... He did one of the things that turns me on so much that I didn't stop him when he rolled the condom on me and God... I did as he asked and for a while I was just going through the motions until he did another thing that turns me on and with that we began to make the walls echo and ring out to the world that we were making the beast of 2 backs! I didn't want to but I had an explosive orgasm... Damn it! That orgasm changed up my plans for the night. Now I am not as horny because of it so I'm not much in the mood to look at and consider gogo boys for fun. Oh well.

When we exited the booth, I saw him using his towel to tap at his behind for others too see and I thought to myself. By doing that he is kinda letting them all know that he just got it up the behind... Oh well... Off to the shower. I went into the private shower stall and I'm now use to the guys pulling the curtain and peeking at me. I think they do that with all the showers. If they are doing it to me they must be doing it to everyone.

Oh... Before him... I met this other guy from Issan. He was so dam hot! we 69'ed for so long! Then far too soon for me, he blew his load on my chest. I was not ready to cum so I decided to fake it. I used the cover of the dark booth to scoop up his cum on my chest with my left hand while I was jerking with my right hand and pretended to cum and acting as if I was shooting into my left hand. He felt the cum in my hand and began to erotically massage it onto my body. Then before I realized it, he was cumming again! Twice in 10 minutes! Who cums twice in 10 minutes?! Unbelievable!!!

I don't want to write about DJ station. I seem to meet nothing but Drunk guys last night. One right after the other. None of the guys I met last night were Thai. They were all young guys here on Holiday. I considered one guy he was from Spain but he was just too damn drunk for my taste. So I walked away from him a few times. Then another drunk guy.... Then some guy asking me where to buy weed... As if I knew.... Sigh. I walked out and then was stopped by the Mexican guy. He too was fall down drunk. But he asked me to wait for him and i did till his friend was carrying him out. Before he could get to me, he was kissing on 2 or 3 guys. One right after the other. Then his friend saw me and tried to break him from his kiss with a Thai guy. He came over and apologized. I laughed and told him to enjoy himself and that I would wait my turn. :ymblushing:

He wanted to go with me but he was too drunk. He told me he will be in Pattaya when I go... I will see how this goes.

So my night is almost done. I got a pop-up on one of my apps with a location pin a guy sent me telling me to go there to a bar that was open all night. I didn't go.

I walked silom I met a group of Swedes sitting on the steps of Burger King. The streets were nearly empty and they were sitting there drinking and having a good time. They stopped me and we talked. I knew where this was going. They were assuming I was a top. The one guy saw my dog tags that say "Bottom" on it and asked if it was true? I smiled and told him it often was a deal breaker for the guys I meet. They joked with me about being a top for a night and soon I was off and walking again.

That is when I met the Issan guy touting his own massage services for 1000 baht. I hired him and he lived up to his promise.

Ok... I'm done for now.

francois
September 19th, 2014, 10:50
Oh... Before him... I met this other guy from Issan. He was so dam hot! we 69'ed for so long! Then far too soon for me, he blew his load on my chest. I was not ready to cum so I decided to fake it. I used the cover of the dark booth to scoop up his cum on my chest with my left hand while I was jerking with my right hand and pretended to cum and acting as if I was shooting into my left hand. He felt the cum in my hand and began to erotically massage it onto my body. Then before I realized it, he was cumming again! Twice in 10 minutes! Who cums twice in 10 minutes?! Unbelievable!!!

I must admit, that is the first time I have heard of that ploy; I must try it sometime.

GWMinUS
September 20th, 2014, 05:54
Great tales Bucky!!!
AHHH to be young again...
At 73 I can barely get off the First time...
Anyway, keep up your Reports!!!
Old Dad in the USA
:p

lego
September 20th, 2014, 17:17
Sounds like you're having fun, keep it up! Hopefully without having to fake more orgasms. :P

Dodger
September 21st, 2014, 04:04
bucknaway wrote:

I was not ready to cum so I decided to fake it. I used the cover of the dark booth to scoop up his cum on my chest with my left hand while I was jerking with my right hand and pretended to cum and acting as if I was shooting into my left hand.

Thanks for making my day...I just laughed so hard the cigarette flew out of my mouth - landed on the keyboards and melted the corner of one of the keys...LOLOLOLOL...just too funny !

What would really be funny is if he (your partner) was faking as well and actually scoped the cum he shot on your chest off the floor of the booth.

Jellybean
September 21st, 2014, 19:58
... What would really be funny is if he (your partner) was faking as well and actually scoped the cum he shot on your chest off the floor of the booth.
Dear-oh-dear Dodger, you do have a way with words. I almost gagged at your, all too graphic, description of how BuckyтАЩs partner may also have faked his orgasm. Still, it could have been worse, you could have said that Bucky then proceeded to taste the, unknowingly, scooped up cum ... uuuuup тАж pass the sick bucket! :ymsick: