PDA

View Full Version : Chinese boy cheated in medical bills scam

Nirish guy
September 4th, 2014, 16:39
So, it seems it's not only us gullible silly old farang who get cheated out of our hard earned money by the old "medical expenses" con..........

"China teen cheated out of $20,000 by online boyfriend he never met The man said he ran over an old woman and had to pay her medical bills or face jail"

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/chin ... -met040914 (http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/china-teen-cheated-out-20000-online-boyfriend-he-never-met040914)

joe552
September 4th, 2014, 21:51
How does a 16 year old save nearly $20,000? If it's true, then I feel sorry for him - a lesson to us all - be careful out there in cyberspace.

Gaybutton
September 4th, 2014, 23:22
I'm not all that surprised. I've seen weirder. Right here in Pattaya, some of you may remember a story that appeared in the press two or three years ago. A boy had been sent to prison. His lady boy boyfriend couldn't handle being without him. He committed some sort of minor crime - I can't remember what he did - but he intentionally got caught. He wanted to go to prison too to be with his boyfriend. Naturally, the local news media never did a follow-up story to let us know whether the lady boy got his wish.

joe552
September 4th, 2014, 23:31
Sorry Gaybutton, but I don't see the connection between the two situations.

Gaybutton
September 5th, 2014, 07:54
Sorry Gaybutton, but I don't see the connection between the two situations.
Not really a connection as such, just another example of the hard to believe things boys sometimes do for their concept of love. One boy sends $20,000 to another boy he never even met. Another boy intentionally tries to imprison himself so he can be with his boyfriend. And I'll bet there are plenty more hard to believe, yet true, stories out there.

We've heard plenty of stories about elderly farang too - the ones who meet a boy, start showering him with fortunes of money, and meanwhile the boy's only interest in the farang is soaking him for as much as he can get.

September 5th, 2014, 11:55
Just another internet dating site scam so many of these mention every week in the papers all over the word.