PDA

View Full Version : 7 Cute Guys in their Pants -Attitude TH Cover Video

scotinbkk
August 23rd, 2014, 11:48
7 Cute Thai Guys in their pants by the pool. What's not to love?

[youtube:1952rki3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiLtmLuVJz8[/youtube:1952rki3]

netrix
August 25th, 2014, 00:27

fedssocr
August 25th, 2014, 08:46
wow...the boy in the blue shorts with the buzzed short hair! Yum.

corky
August 25th, 2014, 14:01
I wonder why board members make posts like this?
What is the likelihood of any of those models being 'available' to any board member?
Is there a remote possibility that any of them work in go-go or massage? Are any of them gay?
Hope springs eternal.

lego
August 25th, 2014, 15:05
I don't know... What's so special about these particular boys compared with those who are available? I've certainly seen "available" boys who'd easily fit in.

netrix
August 29th, 2014, 13:16
I wonder why board members make posts like this?

I would say the same thing about your comment.
1. I think most people on this forum kinda like Thai guys and don't mind looking at them.
2. Don't assume that some of us can't/don't meet up with and date guys like the ones in that video, and better looking than that.
Most of the hottest guys I've dated in Thailand wouldn't set foot in a gogo bar and you'd never guess they were gay by looking.

latintopxxx
August 30th, 2014, 03:23
corky...why so negative???
lego...why the negative snide comment??
Guys this sort of attitude follows you like a dark cloud....not needed.
Guys anything is possible in Thailand...all one needs is a bit of luck...patience....willingness to approach cute guys and lotsa times a bit of cash....
In my 15+ years that I have been whoring around asia I have hooked up with absolute gods just as cute as the ones on this youtube clips.

lego
August 30th, 2014, 14:25
lego...why the negative snide comment??
I think you're misreading my comment. I'm all for posting links to photos and videos of cute boys, as the OP did, for those of us who currently don't have the chance to see these cuties in the flesh. I was merely responding to corky, who questioned that boys like these are "available". So, with asking "what's so special" about the boys in the video, I didn't mean to say they aren't cute. I meant to say that you can see very much the same at Bangkok's shopping malls, night clubs and similar places, on any given day. Some are "available", others aren't.

scotinbkk
August 31st, 2014, 11:44
Corky ...I wonder why board members make posts like this?

Corky I hoped people might like to watch and enjoy the video. FYI Im pretty sure one of them is gay because he was at the maggie choo gay night last Sunday.