PDA

View Full Version : 1am - 2pm options

bruce_nyc
August 22nd, 2014, 10:04
For anyone *not* living in Bangkok or Pattaya, or just not into this sort of thing.... I *know* this is going to sound *sooooo* spoiled.... and I know I truly am.... But....

I like sex in the morning sometimes.

Why is it that the massage shops are all open from like 2pm - 10pm.... and the go go bars pick up where they leave off, being open 9pm - 1am..... But... Why are there so few ( I think only 2 !? ) places open 24 hours...?

There's that whole window, from 1am until 2pm.... where there's a real lack of options.

corky
August 22nd, 2014, 14:15
It's the law. Places must close at times designated by their licenses. After that, use the internet.
If you know of two places that are open 24/7 please let us know their names and addresses ... for when the mood takes us.

bruce_nyc
August 22nd, 2014, 15:55
Two places that advertise quite openly online that they have 24 hour outcall service are:

Moon Boy Massage ( which is in fact the nighttime name of Baan Tewa, my favorite one ), 080-249-6336 or 02-679-0816

J Club ( I'm trying today for the first time ), 087-908-4543

I have the managers of Baan Tewa, and The Prince, and Water Nest, and now J Club, on my LINE chat..... So sometimes I can chat with them directly, even if it's at 3am or 8am... ;-)

By the way, some of the places I would *not* recommend include: the Tawan Massage ( now called Sun Massage ), and pretty much *all* of massage shops along Silom near the BTS station. In my experience, all of those are the same. Lousy massage, badgering you with "How much you tip me?" questions the entire time, followed by lousy extra service. So not worth it. So only for naive tourists.

corky
August 22nd, 2014, 19:43
So you are using an out-call service not physically going to a massage shop at those times.
For your information, most masseurs will be happy to visit you when their shop is not open - ask them for their phone number and save on an out of hours, out-call, off fee.
I have scores of numbers in my phone ... and I can't remember what most of them look like :-?

bruce_nyc
August 23rd, 2014, 06:53
You're absolutely right..... on both counts.

I too have loads of masseurs' phone numbers in my phone.... and I can't remember most of them.

I guess I'm reluctant to start calling every one of them at 4am or 5am.... Plus, there's something appealing about knowing you're going to try someone new.

Sometimes it's a wonderful treat. Other times a great disappointment.

By the way, I think J Club doesn't really exist. The "manager" told me that they had a full shop, but only for about 3 months. Now they lost the physical shop and it's out call only. However, when booking the appointment, none of the boys were "available", so the manager himself came. Very nice, friendly, etc... but skinny as a skeleton, literally.

Scratch that one off your list.

I think the best ones in the city, on a reliable basis, are Hero and VClub and Baan Tewa... then The Prince.

dab69
August 25th, 2014, 07:09
BBB Inn, especially if you are staying there.
A couple cute ones to try, but not that good at massage,
which upon arrival from USA I really needed.

bruce_nyc
August 25th, 2014, 07:15
Is the massage at BBB open 24 hours?

Mancs
August 26th, 2014, 04:27
BBB Inn on Rama IV is 24 hours and I agree is more of a fun venue than a professional massage venue. The boys there are often very cute. As well as the massage they do short time rooms at a reasonable price so is worth considering as a place to go if you meet a man in the area.

bruce_nyc
August 27th, 2014, 13:03
I have an hour or two to kill.... I'm going to go there and check it out right now. :)

By the way, for anyone who just needs a *really* good massage ( without the extras ).... like just upon arriving from a long flight.... try Health Land. It's relatively cheap and the best massage in Thailand, IMHO. There's one near Silom at Sathorn Soi 12. There's also one in Pattaya. In fact, they have several locations all over.

christianpfc
August 27th, 2014, 14:03
I don't have this problem, I sleep at these times. But I sometimes wake up with a boner and wish I had a boy next to me (but then he would have to be awake as well, I wake up around 10 am and one friend sleeps until 1 or 2 pm, so waking him up at 10 am to fuck him is close to rape).

There is Screw Boy which is open until 3 or 4 am (or was so a year ago), and there are saunas which are open until 6 am. I have been to Farose 2 several times, and it is busy around midnight to 2 am (then I left, so I don't know if there is activity until 6 am).

I had a look at one boy karaoke in Pattaya, at 2:30 am I would have been the first customer. Reports by others say that many boys and farang party until sunrise. Comparing this with times boys message me on Line or post on facebook, this must be true.

By the way, some of the places I would *not* recommend include: the Tawan Massage ( now called Sun Massage ), and pretty much *all* of massage shops along Silom near the BTS station. In my experience, all of those are the same. Lousy massage, badgering you with "How much you tip me?" questions the entire time, followed by lousy extra service. So not worth it. So only for naive tourists.

My experience with these shops are largely positive (but rarely overwhelming).

Anyone who recommends getting boy's phone numbers and calling them: my experiences (changing phone numbers, empty battery, no connection to this number, tardiness) have been so poor that I rarely call anyone any more.

Regarding matching phone numbers to faces: I often ask the boys where they come from, sometimes age/weight/height (or get this information from their profile on gayromeo or grindr) and then save them in my phone "name - age/weight/height - home province" and often take picture as well.