PDA

View Full Version : ban souy resort pattaya

jackieboy
August 14th, 2014, 13:37
hi
has anyone stayed at the ban souy resort in pattaya?
can you tell me what it is like to stay there
can you take guys back for short time?
are the staff available if you like them?
any feedback would be helpfull

paulfort
August 16th, 2014, 17:22
I have previously stayed at the Ambiance once, then Caf├й Royal and Mosaik apartments many times before, all which are OK in their own way but last November I fancied a change and somewhere with a pool so whilst I was initially a little concerned re location I tried Baan Souy for the first time. I was back there again in March and I am returning in November - so I guess that gives it away that I quite like the place!
The rooms are comfortable, clean and spacious, pool is great, with a nice bar, there is no issue what so ever in boys back (they will need their ID at reception) I often also had boys over during the day just to relax and mess about by the pool, their is also a small but well equipped gym hidden away at the back which a few of my "friends" couldn't resist (and I really didn't mind watching them working out!). Location is fine for me, it is easy to get a motor bike taxi to and from Boysyown and during the day I think a pleasant stroll to Jomtian beach via the Waterpark. Breakfast is decent and either included depending on your rate plan or good value if your paying extra for it, as is the rest of the food, you can have it served in your room , by the pool or they also have a small restaurant at the front of the hotel. The Manager Jim is very pleasant and helpful as are all of his team. I haven't ever tried to take any of the staff back to my room, but they are all very friendly and I guess if you had a few drinks at the bar and got to know one of them, he might well be open to it once his shift finishes - no harm in trying!

Dani69
August 16th, 2014, 17:38
My favourite place to stay --The owner Jim and his partner are so helpful, gotta be 10 outta 10 for me tried to book up for a month over Xmas but it already booked up. CRY

jackieboy
August 17th, 2014, 02:15
thanks for the information
looking foreward to my stay now more than ever

paperboy
August 17th, 2014, 08:11
save your money and your bull shit glam
go to johns at two guys

jackieboy
August 17th, 2014, 13:59
thanks for the advice but I have stayed at two guys a couple of years ago just after john took over from monty