PDA

View Full Version : A ChristianPFC-like database ...

Smiles
August 14th, 2014, 09:43
... by a long-lost Member named Bodine, found by accident when clicking one of the interesting links which show up by magic at the bottom of each thread page: seems as if some disturbing algorithmic sex acts being carried out in the background on this board.
Now don't hound me down Dudes, and don't get me wrong: I really do love Christian and his wonky ways, and do in fact believe he brings great ~ though somewhat anal ~ insight on things-Saranrom to this here debauched board.
One of those 'things' being: SCIENTIFIC MEASUREMENTS!!!

Happy Birthday Christian! (I'd write that in Deutsche, but I don't know how. Please do not advise to "just Google it".)
Bet you thought you were only one? Or are/were you Bodine? :ymhug:

Name: Dream Boys
Location; Boys Town Soi 1
Size: Large
Interior appearance; "Tired" but a recent renovation added a steeply
stacked upper tier of seats on one side. However,
the "stairway" to these seats is only about 12" wide
and there is no handrail. Also, there is not enough
room to walk in front of the small tables. Guest must
step over other visitors legs to exit or enter.
Fortunately the bar only made this change to one side.
Lighting: Good
Seating; Firm--bench type
Music: Loud
Number of dancers: 20 plus
Age of dancers: 18-25
Appearance of dancers: No lady boys
Costume: White cotton briefs
Animation; Fair
Toilet: Poor to fair
Show: Only on special occasions---but I was told that the
renovation mentioned above was in preparatin of
possible future shows.
Staff: Good---sometimes borders on pushy

Name: 777 or Lucky 7
Size; Large
Interior appearance: Tired
LIghting: Good
Seating: Spacious
Music; Loud
Number of dancers: 18-25
Age of dancers: 18 up
Appearance of dancers: A few lady-boys and 1-2 heavy boys
Costume: White briefs and street shoes
Animation: Minimal
Toilet: Borderline---water? on floor
Show None
Staff: Responsive waiters but pushy mamasan

Name: Gacua
Interior appearance: Good but tired
Lighting: Tends to be dark
Seating: Bench type, firm, fairly spacious
Music: Loud
Number of dancers: 20 plus
Age of dancers: 20 plus
Appearance of dancers: fair to good--very few thin--a few husky
Costume: White cotton briefs
Animation: Fair
Toilet: Usually not good
Show: Occasional I did not review
Staff: Only approached by waiter and he was
responsive

Name: Gentlemen's Club
Size; Single bay
Interior appearance; Very neat & clean--nicely decorated
Lighting: Good
Seating: Upholstered couches and bar stools
Music: Good
Number of dancers: 18
Age of dancers: 18-24
Appearance of dancers: Thin and youthful--a few ladyboys
Costume: White cotton briefs while dancing---loose
brief boxers when not dancing
Animation: Very good
toilet: Excellent--one of Pattaya's cleanest
Show: None
Staff: Friendly but can be pushy

Name: Funny Boys
Interior appearance: Excellent
Lighting: Very good
Seating: Very comfortable--plush upholstery-
Spacious
Music: Good, not too loud
Number of dancers: 15-20
Age of dancers; 20-30
Appearance of dancers; Overall good--range from thin & petite to
husky
costume: white briefs
Animation: Fair to good
Toilet: Excellent
Show: None
Staff: Very pleasant--responsive not pushy
Random avatar

Bodine
( boys-town-bar-review-1st-set-t10173.html (http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/boys-town-bar-review-1st-set-t10173.html) )

catawampuscat
August 14th, 2014, 10:48
No really Christian-like. No number of tattooes, body temperatures and time entered bar,
drink/tip amounts and time leaving bar, just to name a few.
As one who likes to do boy bar reviews, the old poster covered most of the salient
points.

I was in Adams Apple in Chaing Mai last night for the 10:30 show. Expect to take in
couple more boy bars tonight and will post reviews if there's any interest. B-)

pong
August 14th, 2014, 17:44
auf Deutsch: herzlicher/Gl├╝cklicher/ (usw) Geburtstag. In many parts of DE, one does however rather celebrate namesday-all Johns/Christina's etc are celebrating on the same day.
Must be ages old, this list, though khap khun krap for finding/delving for it and pointing at. Gentlemen is closed for at least 4-5 yrs by now.
Same melancholy for still wanting to reread the old shamefull macks's massage reviews.

pong
August 14th, 2014, 17:46
PLus that dear Chris remains rather silent on his actual trophies- he is more promoting those he did not fancy too much. Which I would do even more in the unlikely case i would go blogging.

christianpfc
August 15th, 2014, 11:16
That's an interesting find. I still hope a copy of shameless mack's body types resurfaces somewhere, so I can adopt them. If I had a decibel-meter, I would take it into bars and discos to measure sound volume, now I just distinguish earplugs - no earplugs.

We say "Alles Gute zum Geburtstag".

Smiles
August 15th, 2014, 11:28
" ... Must be ages old, this list, though khap khun krap for finding/delving for it and pointing at. Gentlemen is closed for at least 4-5 yrs by now ... "
Just FYI: The link to the found post is at the bottom of the list. Yes, some time ago ... December 2006.

ceejay
August 15th, 2014, 14:26
If I had a decibel-meter, I would take it into bars and discos to measure sound volume
You can get sound meter apps for android and Apple phones. Bit limited by the dynamic range of the microphone in them though.

Jellybean
August 15th, 2014, 22:57
You can get sound meter apps for android and Apple phones. Bit limited by the dynamic range of the microphone in them though.
Blimey ceejay, donтАЩt you think our esteemed poster, ChristianPFC, is idiosyncratic enough? Please donтАЩt encourage him further. ItтАЩs bad enough that he photographs all his meals before eating then posts them on his blog. And that he takes various journals containing graphs and pie charts showing a detailed analysis on all things gay Thailand, a reporterтАЩs notebook and pen into all the bars, clubs, massage parlours, saunas and sex cinemas he visits; scrupulously noting every detail to the nth degree. Now youтАЩll have him going into bars and clubs and crying out:

тАЬkor-tawt krap! kor-tawt krap! don-dtrii nai tii-nii siang-dang g╬╡╬╡n-bpai krap.тАЭ *

Then showing his newly discovered sound meter mobile appтАЩ to an already beleaguered and ill-used mamasan or waiter. You can just picture him pestering the living daylights out of the poor soul and wearing him down into accepting that the music being played exceeds the official, prescribed decibel level for an enclosed place of entertainment or licensed premises. :)

*Excuse me! Excuse me! The music in here is too loud.

Patanawet
August 16th, 2014, 17:10
Ha ha Jellybean. I wish that there were a 'LIKE' function on this board ----- you'd get a big like from me.
Beware, he might be preparing a grammar or spelling correction to your post as we write.

christianpfc
August 17th, 2014, 13:48
Thanks for the info about the app. Got it and already used it yesterday night in App Arena (86-88 decibel). I used earplugs, and when Thai who invited me to their table asked why I use earplugs, I not only told them that the music is too loud and hurts my ears, I showed them the app!

I am well aware that this is not a scientific measurement (that's why this idea has not occurred to me), but can serve for comparison between bars.

christianpfc
August 18th, 2014, 21:02
As I already surmised (and that's why I unconsciously ruled out an app), this app is just a gimmick without real use.

App Arena deafening noise, earplugs, 86-88 decibel.
Hotmale beer bar, loud but no need for earplugs and can have normal conversation, 84-86 decibel.

Verdict: decibel meter app is useless.

marti
September 19th, 2014, 18:33
Must be ages old, this list,
It may be old but it certainly is not as old as smiles.

topjohn5
September 20th, 2014, 00:23
That's an interesting find. I still hope a copy of shameless mack's body types resurfaces somewhere, so I can adopt them. If I had a decibel-meter, I would take it into bars and discos to measure sound volume, now I just distinguish earplugs - no earplugs.

We say "Alles Gute zum Geburtstag".

Christian, here you will find the infamous ShamlessMack body shape index and rating scale complete with pictures. Unfortunately I can't find is body hair index as well.....ahhh the memories....and right here on the old Sawatdee Gay Thailand forum too.
http://66.199.190.19/~sgt/forum/viewtop ... w=previous (http://66.199.190.19/~sgt/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20522&view=previous)
You can thank me later with a drink (cheap) sometime, hahahahaha.