PDA

View Full Version : Is Gaythailand Forum Still Operational?

Manforallseasons
August 14th, 2014, 03:06
Not much happening there even hissy fit Kortose seems to have stopped posting.

Smiles
August 14th, 2014, 03:23
Not much happening there even hissy fit Kortose seems to have stopped posting.
Khortose tends to establish his Moral Outrage stakes-in-the-ground on every Board sooner or later.
The positions may be triggered by different perceived horrors, but the end result is that there comes a post (sooner or later) within which a line in the sand is drawn; the inevitable "I disagree" event happens (posted by a regular member, or by the Admin); K. posts a flip-out message outlining acute high dudgeon, leading into the last sentence whereby Khortose takes his leave in a grand huff of indignation (forever!) ... always in as dramatic a manner as humanly possible.
It's like a kind of M.O. ... drearily repeatable.

Regarding Gay Thailand: slow but sure, and I don't see much difference there than a year ago, or two, or five.

Surfcrest
August 14th, 2014, 13:33
It makes me wonder what would happen if KhorTose ever ran into kjun12 in Chiang Mai...would this be it?

[youtube:s5whynu3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_kj8EKhV3w[/youtube:s5whynu3]

I hope Gaythailand survives!

Surfcrest

lego
August 14th, 2014, 13:46
Gay Thailand seems fine. "Not much happening" and "not operational" are two different things anyway. I'd even question the "not much happening" part, some of the trip reports there are quite valuable and/or entertaining.