PDA

View Full Version : But the big question is ..

Halfhansum
August 10th, 2014, 16:04
After the deed, in the hotel room,
what do you do with the used condom ?

joe552
August 10th, 2014, 16:15
Rinse it out for next time?

Up2U
August 10th, 2014, 16:27
Rinse it out for next time?
Yes, recycling is important.

Halfhansum
August 10th, 2014, 16:28
Tried that Joe, but difficult to turn inside out ..555

Nirish guy
August 10th, 2014, 17:22
I flush them and yes I KNOW you're not meant to and it's bad for the environment etc but I'd rather face the wrath of some faceless government water plant worker 50 miles away than the look the housekeeping maid gives you the next day when she comes in and finds the ( perhaps numerous) results of your nights activities, plus if you've another friend over before housekeeping arrive it's very bad form to start to build up a stockpile visible to each new guest and lets be frank here between the contents on the inside and sometimes the contents left over on the outside they are the last thing I want piling up in the bin under the TV and next to the Tea and Coffee making facilities ! :-)

christianpfc
August 10th, 2014, 17:39
My Thai friend flush used condom down the toilet, sometimes I can intercept them and put it in the bin.

I always put my used condom in the bin, after making a knot (so body liquid cannot get out).

There is a joke: What name would you give to the baby? If he can get out here (condom with knot), I will call him Chuck Norris.

I don't care what housekeeping thinks about my activities.

Halfhansum
August 10th, 2014, 18:30
Yes, I have sometimes put them down the crapper,
But some of the sods just float and won't go away .lol.
Thanks for the joke Christian .. (Is it a German one ?)

Nirish guy
August 10th, 2014, 19:08
I don't care what housekeeping thinks about my activities.

Hmm, perhaps I should have used different words, its not that I care so much about what housekeeping might think as I'm sure they've seen it all 1000 times before and their opinion about me shagging guys is irrelevant to me, but I do try to do that one small thing to perhaps lessen the poor housekeeping girls rotten duties of a day as it's probably bad enough for her she has to change my KY stained sheets without having to look at the left over results of the night before as well and if staying somewhere repeatedly it's always nice to be nice and that simple consideration costs nothing ( and also keeps me right if someone else joins me in the meantime - mind you that also then leaves the dilemma of what to do with the condom WRAPPERS but a raw pieces of subtly places rubbish usually takes care of their disappearance to the bottom of the bin.

LoveThailand
August 10th, 2014, 19:39
Knot, wrap in toilet paper or a tissue and throw in the bin.

Up2U
August 10th, 2014, 20:50
Flushing used condoms in the toilet creates blockages. Condoms should be placed in the trash.

Oliver
August 10th, 2014, 21:04
Yes. But remember to wrap it up in toilet paper on case a maid empties the bin by hand.
I remember with embarrassment a guy in a Bangkok bar long ago throwing the damn thing out of an upstairs window.

dab69
August 11th, 2014, 05:03
remember seeing signs in Jomtien- no condoms in the sea - kills the fish.

Just where do you think flushing them will take them?
Back to the beach.

lego
August 11th, 2014, 16:17
There's that guy who pays for used condoms by mail, that's where I send them. No idea what he's up to.

a447
August 11th, 2014, 16:33
I always keep the little plastic bags from 7/11, pop the condom and tissues in and tie a knot in the bag.

I have a scary mental image of Christian feverishly trying to " intercept" the condom! Lol

thaiguest
August 11th, 2014, 17:58
I never leave the lust-stuff in my hotel room now. It goes wrapped up into the nearest 7-11 bin. This is out of curtesy to room staff and too many times hearing "you have many boy" from short-timers fitting me in between customers.

Nirish guy
August 11th, 2014, 18:39
I never leave the lust-stuff in my hotel room now. It goes wrapped up into the nearest 7-11 bin. This is out of curtesy to room staff and too many times hearing "you have many boy" from short-timers fitting me in between customers.

You carry your used condoms down the street to the 7-11 !? Really ? Wow, now that's conscientious of you lol - and I totally get the "oh you have many boys thing" and not letting them know your business but personally it's all I can do to make it to the bathroom or bin, but hey whatever works for you, I'd just be paranoid as with my crappy memory I'm more likely to totally forget I had them in my pocket, wrapped or otherwise and pull the bag out to the horror or some your shop staff girl when looking for change INSIDE the 7-11 whilst thinking "hmm I know there's some reason I came here but can't remember why?!" lol

LoveThailand
August 11th, 2014, 21:00
Hotel staff saw it all and more. They do not assume you bring men into your room for late tea anyway. Being a bit considerate - wrapping used rubbers in tissue - is enough for me. I laughed at NI's post - a very likely situation for me too.

joe552
August 11th, 2014, 22:24
Of course, you could resist indulging in disgusting sexual practises which require the use of condoms - problem solved, and you don't need to embarrass the housekeeping staff :ymdevil:

thaiguest
August 12th, 2014, 04:53

You carry your used condoms down the street to the 7-11 !? Really ? Wow, now that's conscientious of you lol - and I totally get the "oh you have many boys thing" and not letting them know your business but personally it's all I can do to make it to the bathroom or bin, but hey whatever works for you, I'd just be paranoid as with my crappy memory I'm more likely to totally forget I had them in my pocket, wrapped or otherwise and pull the bag out to the horror or some your shop staff girl when looking for change INSIDE the 7-11 whilst thinking "hmm I know there's some reason I came here but can't remember why?!" lol
I'm into returning wine bottles, recycling and so on so if I buy them from 7-11 they're getting them back when I'm finished. It did go wrong one time- I've a practice of keeping 5 baht coins in a plastic bag and popping them into the cup carried by that slow walking blind man opposite Wat Chai- yes you've guessed it! I popped in the wrong package but I WAS returning from a heavy night in Sunnee. What could I do-risk taking it back and get muay-thaied to death as a common robber of a hapless blind man?
Not a nice scenario. Do you think I should stop this?

Nirish guy
August 12th, 2014, 06:00
Lol so funny :-) well I guess that's certainly one way to test out as to whether the beggar guy really IS blind or not or maybe just bluffing his way and if he's not blind I was going to say you'd have thought he'd of seen that coming - but I guess no one has eye sight THAT good to look all the way up and into your hotel room perhaps !! :-)

christianpfc
August 12th, 2014, 13:21
Wrapping is a good idea, I will do it next time. And I clearly remember we had a thread about this subject (I think it was on gaybutton) some years ago.

There's that guy who pays for used condoms by mail, that's where I send them. No idea what he's up to.

Please send contact information of that guy.

August 13th, 2014, 17:34
I have a scary mental image of Christian feverishly trying to " intercept" the condom! LolI was hugely entertained when reading a recent post on his blog to realise that Christian doesn't understand what it means to go 'commando', and offered the money boy at the end of the session an extra gratuity to buy some underwear.

netrix
August 13th, 2014, 23:36
I usually fling them at the ceiling and try to make them stick.

christianpfc
August 15th, 2014, 10:59
I know "go commando", but don't like the idea at all.

I had that boy twice, both times without underwear (first time I thought he forgot or it's all in the laundry or whatever).

There are reports about accidents (penis injured in zipper), and from own experience I can tell that underwear saved me three times from being groped skin to skin in public places.

August 15th, 2014, 16:53
I know "go commando", but don't like the idea at all.

I had that boy twice, both times without underwear (first time I thought he forgot or it's all in the laundry or whatever).

There are reports about accidents (penis injured in zipper), and from own experience I can tell that underwear saved me three times from being groped skin to skin in public places.Oh so the extra money was to express your disapproval??

christianpfc
August 17th, 2014, 13:38
Exactly, and I told him to buy some underwear with that extra 100 Baht.

francois
August 17th, 2014, 23:08
Christian was doing his Christian duty "to clothe the naked" .

August 18th, 2014, 13:45
Exactly, and I told him to buy some underwear with that extra 100 Baht.That would be some extra underwear would it? Because to go commando assumes he actually does have underwear, he just chooses not to wear it. Is this a general principle of yours? If you disapprove of a boy's haircut you give him the money to go to the hairdresser? If you don't like his jeans because they're not genuine 501s you give him the money to buy a pair?

christianpfc
August 18th, 2014, 21:19
Lame attention grabbing, I won't fall for it again.

But I forget to point out that an appropriate thread title would be "Where to dispose used condoms?".

Halfhansum
August 19th, 2014, 14:51
Christian , the thread title was chosen with a degree of HUMOUR atached to it, as i obviously dont really regard it as i big question ...

August 19th, 2014, 15:00
Lame attention grabbing, I won't fall for it again.Also known as "Um, er, shit I've run out of silly excuses"? I'm not sure that a dedicated blogger is in an unassailable position to describe others as "attention grabbing".