PDA

View Full Version : Motor Bike Boys

June 17th, 2006, 10:40
I have offed a couple of motor bike (taxi) boys in Pattaya (and have not been disappointed) but I was wondering what sort of money these guys would earn in a month, or do they pay for a concession and/or get commission or what. I wanted to take one away for a couple of days or longer, but he said that he would have to check with his boss first. I didnt want to embarrass him by asking any further questions. Would appreciate any info. Tks.

June 17th, 2006, 10:48
... what these guys earn in a month, there are so many of them in Pattaya that it can't be huge sums. I was told by my num friend that a farang paid for a motorcy for his friend (baht 44,000) and also paid for a motorcy Taxi shirt - I assume this is the license and also one of those red, green or blue shirts official motorcy taxi drivers wear (baht 14,000).

June 17th, 2006, 11:08
My vote for the sexiest Bike Boy goes to the guy with long hair on the corner outside Star Boys.

June 18th, 2006, 19:03
mmmmmm....does he wear wrap around sunglasses?

Dodger
June 18th, 2006, 19:54
I have no idea what they earn in a month, but I can tell you about one guy who had an above average day. Unfortunately, it's a very long story.

June 18th, 2006, 21:55
How do you spot them under all the gear - scarves and grime lol?