PDA

View Full Version : Prices in Pattaya in November?

extronaut
July 28th, 2014, 17:26
What sort of prices do the money boys usually charge for short time around then ?

joe552
July 28th, 2014, 18:09
Where's latintop when you need him?

Gaybutton
July 28th, 2014, 18:26
What sort of prices do the money boys usually charge for short time around then ?
If they charge according to the season, that's news to me. I've never heard of that. As far as I know, it's the same all year.

How much to expect depends on where you're getting them from. Bar boys? Gay Romeo? Saranrom Park? Saunas? Finding them on your own?

It also depends on where you're going to be. For bar boys, in Pattaya the average is usually around 1000 baht for short time. In Bangkok, I don't go to those bars anymore. My understanding is Bangkok bar boys usually want 1500 baht on up. Someone who does frequent Bangkok bars will correct me if I'm wrong.

As far as I know, Saranrom Park boys still usually ask 500 baht.

Finding boys on your own or using sites such as Gay Romeo, it's negotiable. Make an offer.

Sauna hookups are free as long as whatever you do takes place within the sauna. The only time you would expect to pay anything is if you have them come later to your hotel or anywhere else outside the sauna.

If a boy is coming to your hotel, you should add his taxi fare.

Elsewhere in Thailand, I don't know.

lego
July 29th, 2014, 02:03
Elsewhere in Thailand, I don't know.
You'll probably get away with that, this one time, considering that the thread title contains the magic words "in Pattaya".

Gaybutton
July 29th, 2014, 05:35
You'll probably get away with that, this one time, considering that the thread title contains the magic words "in Pattaya".
Well excuuuuuuse me for answering his question and also expanding it. Wasn't that just terrible of me?