PDA

View Full Version : Castro RCA, Bangkok

Wim888
July 8th, 2014, 19:12
Is anyone familiar with Castro RCA, a upscale club in Bangkok. I have seen videos from the club on Youtube and other sources. The models and dancers that work there are very handsome. Is the club for gay men, heterosexual women, or both? Are the models available to off, like at the go-go bars in Bangkok? If so, what is the going rate to off the guys there? And fees for short-term services? Any information would be greatly appreciated. I visit Bangkok again soon, and might visit the club.

corky
July 8th, 2014, 19:46
The place is Thai 4 Thai or at the most Asian 4 Asian.
If you go then take a Thai with you who can translate and interact with the local staff otherwise you will probably be ignored.

Wim888
July 8th, 2014, 19:52
Thanks for your comments. But are the models at Castro available to off? What are the expected fees?

lego
July 8th, 2014, 23:25
Most patrons are Thai gays, by a country mile. Not so sure about the "upscale" classification. Upscale compared to what other clubs in Bangkok? Like corky said, it's best to go with a Thai friend or a group of Thais. I'm not sure if you can outright off someone from there, because I haven't. I'd try to strike up a conversation and listen to what's hinted at (either a personal arrangement or one facilitated by the venue, I mean).

christianpfc
July 9th, 2014, 02:11
I have been a few times (twice alone, twice with friends, from memory), and on none of these visits did I see anything that would it make worth coming again. Don't know about offability and prices. There are several upscale bars and discos on RCA (Royal City Avenue), so prices will be above average. These places have security, entry with drink voucher in the multi-100-Baht range, and no-slipper policy (closed shoes can be bought at street vendors). I did not witness any activity that hinted at offability (but I didn't stay until closing time). Taxis that refuse to use the meter wait at the entrance of the soi.

Detailed report in two posts about Castro RCA on my blog: http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/search/label/Castro

latintopxxx
July 9th, 2014, 03:54
Christiam, totally impressed how you have been everywhere. I'd never even heard of RCA.

joe552
July 9th, 2014, 04:38
Christian, how can you go to a place 4 times but can not find a reason to go again? I can understand going somewhere a 2nd time - maybe different night or whatever - but it seems odd that you went 4 times and see it as a place not to go.

christianpfc
July 9th, 2014, 11:14
I know, it's strange. Even if the first visit to a place is underwhelming, I go a second time to confirm, it might be better. And then they had "sporty man show" which sounded good, and "coyote shower show" sounded good as well. But now it's time to let it go, it won't get better. But others might enjoy it.

andrewcraig
July 9th, 2014, 13:41
did either of those shows have nudity?

christianpfc
July 10th, 2014, 11:06
No nudity on stage, only underwear. In the shower show I don't remember, it was not well lit, and they were covered in suds in the shower.