View Full Version : Ladyboys

January 13th, 2006, 05:16
Sorry this question must have been asked loads of times. There are girly 2 or 3 bars that have pre/post op ladyboys, I think some real ladies in there too. Which gogos/bars are they? Do many of the customers know what is "in the offing?"

I have never seen a post op transsexual, down below. One would like the opportunity to marvel at the surgical artistry modern medicine can afford.

bucknaway
January 13th, 2006, 06:44
http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=535 I went into one bar in Bangkok and seen a ladyboy dancing on the stage. I was sitting near the door and he was kinda far away. I think about 6".... I mean about 20 to 30 feet away... I am nearsighted so it may as well have been a a mile away... http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=536

But I must admit... if it were not for the cock, the dude would pass for a lady.

I think he has 15 more years of dancing before he is given the "Bun" wig and forced to become a Mama'san :D

January 14th, 2006, 02:33
Jennys bar,walking st,and a few others near Walking Street.
Try three zone bar in Sunee Plaza,had a post op tranny small ladyboy,he /she slut/bitch had his german farang pay for his operation.
Says he has sex,but i dont like to pump a operation so i pass on post op trannies.

Mi Cow Chai-old
January 14th, 2006, 04:41
Go down the Walking Street to Soi Diamond. Turn left on Soi Diamond and walk to the gate, the go go bar on your left has lady boys.

Up2U
January 14th, 2006, 14:33
If you are in Bangkok try Nana Center. There are 2 or 3 bars there that feature what you are looking for.

January 14th, 2006, 15:00
There seem to be a few in (nearly) every gay bar. Many in Kaos.
If all else fails, look for a zimmer frame--And you'll find Pearl. Ply her with gin--As Dorothy Parker said, "A few drinks and she's under the host!" :toothy10:

January 14th, 2006, 16:35
Try S.S. beer bar on the corner soi 9 and Second road, Pattaya.
They have ladyboys serving and there is a very good ladyboyshow every nigth from 9.00 pm to 1.00 am. Prices reasonable. It is not a go go bar.
:lol:

catawampuscat
January 14th, 2006, 17:25
A few years ago, I had a lesbian friend whose girlfriend (call him Kim to make this easier) has a sex change operation from female to male..Kim had her breasts removed and took male hormones and was actually kind of cute in a twinky way with a goatee and light male voice.. At the time I knew them the final sex change of the genitalia had not been done..Kim actually passed for male but was assumed to be a gay male as Kim was pretty, petite and hung out with gay people..Kim liked women and considered himself straight as he thought of himself as a man in a womans body who liked women.. It was difficult for my lesbian friend as in a way she was having a relationship with a man.. Believe me, it was very confusing for all involved..When Kim went out gay men hit on him and of course being into women it confused the gay men who didn't get it why a straight man who looked gay was in gay clubs...
My point in telling this true story is my own confusion as to the attraction a post operative transexual would have for a gay man.. She would not be male anymore except for a husky voice perhaps so if a gay man was into post ops would he be gay or straight? Perhaps objective has a viewpoint on this but of course it is open to all........

January 14th, 2006, 18:37
I think that was the guist of the question. I am in Pattong and the place is awash with Ladyboys. Every bar, every gogo place, every cabaret show, every restaraunt in the Paradise Complex has many Ladyboys. There is also, or so it seems, a great many more 'feminine' boys around, with hands constantly flicking away loose hair strands, mirrors being checked for make-up and powder smudges and high pitched screams being heard from one end of the strip to the other. Each to his/her own, it just seems Phuket is the place to be if you are looking for something less than masculine in your evenings activities. Me, I prefer something with tat's and attitude! :oops: :D

January 14th, 2006, 19:01
I find your post about Phuket interesting as thats one place in Thailand i havnt been to.A lot of Ladyboys.I heard prices in Phuket are more expensive to take boys than in Pattaya?
THough Bangkok still seems to be the most expensive.
I must try Phuket.

January 15th, 2006, 00:41
If you're looking for post ops the Lollipop bar in Nana Entertainment Plaza (NEP) has a 50-50 mix of post op ladyboys and girls. King's Corner in Patpong may have some posties and King's castle 3, also in Patpong, should be a mix of pre-ops and post-ops.

For pre-ops in NEP there are four bars:
Cascade
Obsession
Temptations
Casanova

Casanova is known for girls with big dicks while the other three have a somewhat more feminine type of girl.

In Pattaya for pre-ops try
Hi Boss 2002 (opens at 2PM)
Jenny Star Bar
Linda Bar
Limmiquai

Places such as the above mentioned Kaos in Pattaya will have some ladyboys in training who don't have their tits yet. I suspect some might not be 18 yet, so IMO you're taking a big risk in that joint

In Phuket for pre-ops try:

Cocktails and Dreams
Soi Crocodile
Cabaret shows in the Pardise Complex

Davey612
January 15th, 2006, 02:48
I think I am hijacking this thread, but I found this story: http://www.365gay.com/newscon05/08/081005thaiArmy.htm

Well, it looks like being gay or trans-sexual is no longer considered undesirable.

January 15th, 2006, 14:02
My point in telling this true story is my own confusion as to the attraction a post operative transexual would have for a gay man. She would not be male anymore except for a husky voice perhaps so if a gay man was into post ops would he be gay or straight? Perhaps objective has a viewpoint on this but of course it is open to all........

S'truth; I knew a beautiful, 100% gay, transy-dragshow performer; one of the best looking, sexiest guys I've ever seen--And hung like Walla, Walla!
He had the chop. :crybaby:
And became a lesbian.
Go figure. :idea1:

January 15th, 2006, 19:28
My point in telling this true story is my own confusion as to the attraction a post operative transexual would have for a gay man.. She would not be male anymore except for a husky voice perhaps so if a gay man was into post ops would he be gay or straight? Perhaps objective has a viewpoint on this but of course it is open to all........

The existing western definitions of sexualities contain problems, not least, assumptions. It is these assumptions, hard coded into our language that create confusion. If you check the dictionary definition of homosexual, surprisingly it does not say that you are exclusively attracted to the same sex, despite that being the commonly understood meaning and usage. There is only an implication ('an orientation') that you posses a general tendency, or focus to be attracted to the same sex.

Hence is it arguably technically correct to state that certain people can be gay, bi and straight simultaneously. This identifies the unworkability of the existing definitions, in my opinion. One might expect the ex-rights activists on this forum to cry out in political fury at my last statement, after all their hard work gaining social acceptance of the word gay!

To be self accepting gay in the west, a person must identify as being attracted to the same sex. That's about it. Asia broadened my view on the matter. I have met so many lovely straight acting asian boys, whom enjoy sex with feminine males, but refuse to identify as gay, or even bi because they 'don't identify as female'. That is to say they only enjoy masculine activities, have no interest in cross dressing, no interest in makeup, find the idea of receptive anal sex to be alien, prefer the company of those with the same priorities, and appear to compete only with those whom have the same priorities, but not compete with females, nor feminine males. Indeed, the type of behaviour of the preferred competition, might be a more accurate identifier than any self identification (if you feel threatened by a beautiful woman whom is not part of your social circle, it suggests that you identify as a woman, as opposed to a man, whom feels threatened by figures of masculinity which do not form part of his social circle).

Have you ever met a serious ladyboy, whom enjoys sports, hates the hassle of looking nice, wants to wear masculine clothing, hates shopping, refuses to accept anal entry and socially competes with 'straight' males? I sure havn't.

To be a proud self accepting gay male in asia for example, appears to require higher femininity. The straight acting 'gays' don't identify with the priorities of the camp gays, nor do they want to lumped into the same category. This makes me question the notion that gender identity and sexual preferences are worlds apart - as many a gay man has argued militantly. What if the western definitions are too weak?

Instead, what if there aren't gay men and straight men, but only top men and bottom men? That would define the male in terms of the sexual role preference, rather than the preferred gender of the sexual partner. What they like to get out of sex, rather than what the gender of the partner is.

I strongly prefer being on top. Being bottom makes me feel compromised in an internally negative way. It makes me feel like a male competitor is defeating me. I have concluded that bottom boys enjoy being fucked because it makes them feel compromised but that they find sexual compromise reassuring & positive, just like women. I like to fuck anything I identify as less masculine than myself, this is generally, women and males that look much younger than myself. I prefer young males to women for social reasons (less hassle, less social obligation, hence less pragmatic effort). The mentioned feminine screams, ladyboy or otherwise catch my attention on a very low primal level. I never cease to be surprised at the sexual power that signs of femininity have over me.

Hence I find it more broadly accurate, and more useful to view myself as a top, than a gay, or a bi, or a straight because it helps to reflect what want to I do, and how I want to feel above all. As I said, I find the existing definitions and their use to be the source of the confusion more than anything else. I find the subject a fascinating one, but fear my karma rating will suffer even further if I go on!

lonelywombat
January 16th, 2006, 09:56

In my city we have tolerated street prostituition. There is an area as well for boys to work and a lane that is known as tranny alley.

I knew a vietnamese boy that worked tranny alley, without having the operation. He was always amazed at the straight guys accepting he was still a male "just as long as you intend to have the operation" (After all they were not queer, were they)

As they were doing so well a number of girls drifted into the alley to hustle for work. One of his big name footballer clients said " you can always tell the trannies from real girls, because they are better dressed"

The even stranger fact was he ended up giving a lot more than taking. We thought they felt less guilty having sex with a man in a frock.

Coming back to the topic, how many farang looking for ladyboys, are actually looking for post operation.