PDA

View Full Version : Bali report

a447
July 2nd, 2014, 13:09
I arrived in Bali yesterday afternoon but it was past 7 by the time I reached my hotel; there was a huge crowd waiting at immigration and only a couple if immigration officials working. Must have been well over 500 people lined up and it took close to an hour for me to get through. Then I had to endure an horrific traffic jam from the airport to the hotel.

My hotel is very well situated in regards to the gay bars - about 1 minute away! What do they say? Location, location, location.

I headed off to the bars around 9:30. I went into Bottoms Up ( love the name,) and before too long a masculine looking guy came up to me and started rubbing my leg. He works there as a " masseur" and was trying to drag me upstairs for a $70 massage plus tip. He told me he was a top, which got me interested. He then told me that he had a big cock. That got me very interested! But I told him it was too early for sex but I pencilled him in fir later.

I wandered between Bali Joe and Mixwell; the other bars were deserted. I don't know why, but everyone just goes to those 2 bars - back and firth.

A deaf guy cane and sat next to me at the bar and discreetly put his hand on my cock. I remember him from my last visit back in March. As he can't speak/ hear, we communicated by his mobile phone in Indonesian. He told me he was a bottom but I was determined to be fucked every night on this trip. I stayed at the bar " chatting" with him while waiting for someone else - a handsome top with a big cock- to turn up. Unfortunately, no one did so I went outside to peruse all the money boys sitting on the footpath opposite the bars, but no one took my fancy.

I went back into Mixwell just in time for the gogo boys who dance on the bar. Gorgeous bodies but small packages. One guy squatted down right in front of me and put his hand down his jocks. He then handed me a pubic hair! I tipped him 50000 rupiah ($5) in the hope that tonight he puts MY hand down his jocks...hehe.

I walked out back onto the footpath in front if the bar and was greeted by a handsome guy with a beautiful smile. We got talking and he told me he was a top and loved fucking. So we went back to my hotel.

In the room he dropped his pants to reveal a very nice cock indeed. After we showered we got on the bed and he fucked me for about 20 minutes in every position imaginable.

I've decided I prefer the missionary position as I get to see the guy's face. Also, while in that position he leant forward and started passionately kissing me. I'm not really into kissing, but I'll make an exception while being fucked - there's something incredibly erotic about that.

When he was about to cum, he pulled out, ripped off the condom and jerked off onto my stomach. The first 2 spurts were rather disappointing, but he let loose with a massive third spurt that hit my neck.

I told him I'd have him every night for however long I stay in Bali - haven't decided yet - so offered him just a bit more than the standard rate. I gave him 30000 rupiah (about $30). He very politely said it wasn't enough; he wanted $50. We settled on $40. That's about double the going rate, but he was so good I didn't bother bargaining with him.

He left, I got changed and went back to Mixwell and there he was, drinking with his friends. The bar closed around 3:30 so I headed back to the hotel.As I was walking down the little lane way a guy came up beside me on a motorbike. He called me over and grabbed my cock.

Back in the room...hehe...he asked for $10. No problems there. We went and sat outside on the sofa and before I knew it he was naked and pulling off my shorts. I suddenly found myself in the 69 position. We went back inside, he out on a condom and off he went...for about 30 seconds!!! That was it - all over, red rover.

He got changed and I noticed he was wearing a security guard uniform; he works at the Oberoi Hotel and was on his way home when he spotted me.

I gave him the $10 but, of course, he now wanted more. But with such a lacklustre performance, I refused.

Being a bottom is great - it means you can have sex as many times as you want, as long as you don't cum.

I'm looking forward to a repeat performance from the first guy tonight; we've arranged to meet at the bar at 11. Unless, of course, someone better comes along!

I was planning to head off to Phnom Penh after Bali, but I may just stay here.

Life's good!

a447
July 3rd, 2014, 10:09
I wandered over the the bars at 10:00!pm and they were just getting going. I went into one bar - Dix - as, unusually, it had quite a few customers. Not long after I had sat down a guy probably in his 39!s cane and sat next to me and initiated conversation. He wasn't really my type so slthough I was polite,mi didn't encourage him.
The bar next Dixie - Mixwell - has a gogo boy show around 11:00 so I got up to leave.

"Where you go?"
"Next door."
"Oh, I go too."

Oh no! I didn't want him to come with me, but he did. I spent the rest of the night trying to escape form him.when he went to the toilet I quickly moved to another bar, but he came and found me and sat down again!!

I often wandered out onto the footpath, looking for my fantastic fucker from the previous night, but he was nowhere to be seen. Then as I was walking back to my seat,there he was, standing up against the wall.

We made a quick run for it back to the hotel. The sex was great but I felt cheated; it didn't last as long as the first night and the night before he came over my stomach, but last night he came while fucking me - but he didn't really. He only pretended to cum. He pulled out and literally ran to the toilet and flushed away the condom before I could see it.

This guy is a very experienced MB and it's in his interest not to cum with the customer. He's an old pro, but then so am I... Hehe

Tonight I'll insist he cums on my stomach again!

a447
July 3rd, 2014, 19:55
Today I walked around the corner to the Banana gay massage. I was taken into a little area behind the counter where I was to choose my guy. Unfortunately, there were only 5 to choose from and each one could easily have been a contestant in the Mr Unattractive Bali competition - and all were potential winners. I chose the least unattractive guy, but it was a bit dark so I didn't really get a good look.

In the room,he turned out to be even less attractive and much older than I thought. I revkon he was close to 40. He was also a bit too gay for me - I like a strong, masculine type.

The 'massage" was crap, as I expected - after all, these guys are just money boys who ply their trade in a massage parlour rather than in the bars.

After playing with my cock a bit he asked me if I want a special massage. I told him I wanted him to fuck me and he asked for $50. As this guy was definitely not my type I decided to bargain and we ended up at $30, which Is actually the going rate anyhow.

He went out and came back with a condom. He then undressed and that's when I saw how fat he was - no toned body on this guy! He slipped the condom on and then, horror of horrors, proceeded to lube it with massage cream! I told him he had to use KY or some other water-based lube. He told me they didn't have any KY. Ok, then go get another condom and we'll try it without lube - some condoms these days come with lube applied already. "Sorry, only have one condom."
WTF??? A gay massage joint with no KY and only one condom??

In the end he jerked off onto my stomach and gave me a very mediocre handjob. I paid him $25 and left.

"You come back tomorrow and bring condom and lube," he said hopefully.

Fat chance of that happening.

lego
July 3rd, 2014, 20:15
Very nice reports, a447, they really make me want to visit Bali again some time soon! :)

That's hilarious, a massage guy asking you to come back with the essentials they should really have at their shop. That he used massage cream as lube would have turned me right off, too, that's just damn stupid and very risky.

a447
July 6th, 2014, 02:48
I've now ditched the first guy - it was too much of a "wham bam, thank you Ma'am" situation. And last night he pulled the " I cum inside you in condom" trick, despite me paying him more. So anyway, I went back to the bar and met a nice guy standing outside Mixwell. We ended up back at the hotel and he was fantastic. He was very much into foreplay and was a real sexpert - he did everything really we'll. afterwards we sat outside and chatted until 4 am. Being a bottom means you can easily have sex more than once in a very short time - it's great!

I met him again tonight. The first guy came looking for me in the bar as per usual but I just told him "maybe later" as I was sitting with the new guy, and he got the message and didn't approach me again.

After we'd had our fun back at the hotel we went back to Dix, which was really rocking, and we drank and danced together.

I'll meet him every night in the bar from now on and spend the whole evening with him.

a447
July 6th, 2014, 16:45
I woke up at around 2pm, really horny. As I was in bed surfing the net, there was a knock at the door. Mmm...must be the cleaners.
"Hello! It's me, Eddy!" Eddy us the guy I ditched last night.
WTF??

I let him in, secretly glad he'd turned up, as I was considering going back to the Banana massage place. I must have been desperate.
I asked him how on earth he got past the 3 girls at the reception desk, located next to the stairs that lead put to my room.
They let him walk straight by!! So much fir security.

Eddy knew the game had changed. He saw me walk back to the hotel with my new guy, Apdee, last night so he knew he had some serious competition.

We got down to business and, surprise, surprise, he produced the goods. He started with an awesome blowjob and then moved onto the main game.

He is my type of guy - very masculine and strong, with large biceps and broad shoulders. A real man's man - nothing feminine about him at all. I love to rub my hands over his back and shoulders while he is fucking me.

He lay on his back and I jacked him off. He came in 5 huge spurts - very impressive.

I will be with Apdee tonight but told Eddy to come around again tomorrow for an afternoon session.

I paid him $30 and he accepted that without any discussion.

It's always good to keep these guys on their toes...lol

a447
July 7th, 2014, 15:02
Well, so much for keeping on his toes!

Just had a very unfortunate situation with Eddy. He came around at 2 pm for sex and I paid him the usual $30. But he wanted an extra $10. I told him he would not be getting another rupiah more and that he was willing to accept the $30 I'd paid him the day before. And as he'd turned up again today, I was of the understanding that he knew I'd pay the same as yesterday.

But he wouldn't take no for an answer and refused to leave the room. After about about 15 minutes of a stalemate I finally just walked out of the room and left him there. I went to the bank and came back and he was still there, refusing to go. I was about to ask reception to call the police but I had a better idea. I called the cleaning staff and told them to lock the room when they'd finished. I hid down by the pool and waited for him to finally leave.

What's wrong with these guys? Have they no business sense at all? I told him in bed that I wanted him to come around every day and that I was considering staying an extra week. That's a guaranteed income for him every day. And it's the going rate.

Of course, he'll probably turn up tomorrow but I'll have nothing more to do with him.

What a loser!

scottish-guy
July 7th, 2014, 18:06
Calling the Police is not an option I would have considered as I would not know the Balinese law on male prostitution sufficiently (well, at all, tbh) to be sure of not becoming the centre of the Police attention, rather than anything the boy had done.

I'm not telling you your business a447 - but had it been me I'd have given him the extra $10 (who knows, he may genuinely have need it to pay something) but made it clear not to come back. As things stand now you could potentially have an ugly situation if he turns up again.

:-SS :-SS

christianpfc
July 7th, 2014, 23:03
Thanks for your report.

I had some very mediocre massages or moneyboys, my mode of operation now is to stop when I notice it's not going how I like it and pay tip for normal massage or reduced tip for moneyboys. The last time I did the full program was with a massageboy, his idea of a happy ending was wanking me fully clothed, he was reluctant to take off his shirt (found him a bit too fat) and even more reluctant to let me touch him, at that point I should have stopped (but didn't, waste of cum and money, but gain of experience).

Recently in Siem Reap, I was pondering oil massage, shower and heater was installed but no water, I would have to ladle water from a bucket over me for showering (or shower later in my room, the boy's suggestion). And there was not towel, first he gave me a sarong which I cold use as towel, I refused, then he told me to wait and came back with a scarf (!) to use as towel. We ended with food massage.

In your case (masseur too fat), lack of lube would have been a perfect excuse. With massage, there is possibility to do convert back to "just massage" if "happy ending" goes wrong (i.e. proglems arise in the initial stages).

I'm not telling you your business a447 - but had it been me I'd have given him the extra $10 (who knows, he may genuinely have need it to pay something) but made it clear not to come back. As things stand now you could potentially have an ugly situation if he turns up again.

As long as you pay somewhere near the going rate, there is nothing to fear, but there might be drama. There might be some pouting, but it's a buyer's market, they will come back. Two illustrations from my own experience:

Boy from gayromeo, close to my place, came to my room, we were both naked (three years ago), but in less than a minute of interaction I realized it will not work out. So I gave him 500 Baht (instead of 1000 as discussed in advance, but neither of us even got hard). Last month, our paths crossed (after a gap of three years, I had to think a few minutes to recall the details), and he was happy to see me again, and asked if he can go with me.

The other one I met in front of Malaysia three years ago. We didn't discuss anything, I invited him to my room and was a bit naive to think meeting a boy in front of Malaysia might be for free, was a bit surprised that he asked for money, but I offered 500 Baht, he was pouting and refused to leave my room and haggled another 100 Baht out of me (for taxi (!!!) to Khao San where he was staying). Our paths crossed three days ago week in Siem Reap, he wanted to go with me.

a447
July 8th, 2014, 01:59
It's now 2:45 am and I just finished with Apdee and went to the convenience store to get a bite to eat. On the way back, as I passed the bars, I was accosted by...guess who! Good old Eddy. He flashed that big smile and acted as though nothing had happened today.

I told him I never want to see him again. But I wouldn't be surprised if he turned up tomorrow afternoon. These guys have got very thick hides.

Scottish, I also thought about the ramifications should I call the police, so I'm glad I thought of the other option - calling in the cleaners.

And no, there was no way in hell I would pay him the extra $10 - not after the way he acted. There's a principle involved here and I was able to resist the temptation to give in to him just to get him out of the room. It's caused me a lot of embarrassment, as I heard the cleaner tell the girls at reception that there was a guy in my room. And he definitely doesn't need the money - he is a very experienced money boy indeed and he's on grindr, gayromeo, etc. his phone never stops ringing! He just goes from one customer to the next. Tonight he obviously didn't score. No surprise there as all the bars were very quiet tonight.

If he sits down and does the sums he'll be very disappointed in the future earnings he's missed out on - all for a lousy $10, which he didn't get anyway. As I said, what a loser.

goji
July 8th, 2014, 05:37
Well, if he wants more than the $30 paid previously, then the onus should be on him to explain that in advance. You're under no obligation whatsoever to pay up for random increases in his expectations. After all, you wouldn't expect to cut the fee.

You were right to stand your ground. In fact, I would have contemplated physically removing him or calling security.

I've forcibly ejected 2 European boys from my hotel rooms in the last few years.
The first one had no intention of offering any of the services discussed up front, he just wanted me to pay him to leave. He went head first through the door at zero cost and with great satisfaction.
The second one wanted 33% more than the previously agreed fee, despite pretty poor service. He got the originally agreed fee and left the room by force, as that is what was required.

joe552
July 8th, 2014, 14:49
Speaking from the comfort and safety of my armchair - I would have given the guy the extra $10 to get rid of him, and then just ignored him in future. It's not enough money for me to take risks with my personal safety. But we're all different - so up to you.

scottish-guy
July 8th, 2014, 15:42
Well, Goji, clearly you feel physically able to take such a line - but many "punters" are elderly, or just not the fighting type - and as such would not be confident in taking-on a much younger man if it came to a struggle. Of course, this is what some hustlers prey on.

The other factor that would worry me (especially in Europe these days where most business boys are Eastern European, bisexual, and agressive) is that the "boys" very much stick together - so whilst you may be be able to physically eject ONE from your room, would you fancy your chances with 2/3/4 of them when you next show your face in the bars?

So,I'm a pussy and would far rather pay $10, stay on good terms, but steer clear in future.

I'm reminded of that horrific CCTV footage of the doctor being brutally murdered in his own flat by the 2 pinoy boys.

But as Joe says, "up to you"

a447
July 8th, 2014, 16:09
The small sum of money involved is neither here nor there; like him, I just dug my heals in and refused on a matter if principle. But I must admit, as I was hiding down by the pool waiting in vain for him to come down the stairs and leave, the thought did cross my mind to just pay him and get rid if him. I'm really glad I didn't.

Of course there was never the option to get physical with him; I wouldn't have stood a chance, and certainly not worth the rusk for a measly $10.

But when I told him last night to basically piss off, he got the message and didn't turn up to my room today.

I let my guard down this time and let myself be fooled by the sweet smile and sweet words. My fault.

BTW he's on grindr under the name of Nemor or Nemar.

My new regular, a Sumatran guy called Apdee, is certainly not the most attractive guy I've ever been with- far from it, although he's certainly not in any way unattractive. The really handsome guys you see in the bars tend not to be money boys. Having said that, 2 nights ago I was approached by a really nice looking guy. I'd just had sex with Apdee so wasn't really interested. He put my hand on his cock but I could hardly detect anything there and solost interest immediately.

Apdee told me he comes from a small village and that he's the only gay in the village. ( where have I heard that line before...lol) if they knew he was gay they'd basically ostracise him and kick him out.

He told me that he lived in a small boarding room with 10 other guys when he was at high school, and that the boys fooled around with each other all the time. Although he kept his sexuality a secret from them, he told me he had a great time! haha

He also lived in a room when he went to university. Apparently the seniors would call the juniors to their room for sex every night. Again, Apdee said he had the time if his life, all the while pretending to be straight. He and many other juniors became bottoms at that time.

One thing I've noticed, being a bottom now, is the difference cock size makes. My guy in Pattaya with the huge Isaan cock "broke me in" so to speak and I got used to having that monster up my arse. The Bali guys are a lot smaller, both in length and girth, and the feeling is not quite as good. Also, the boys are all Muslim and so are cut. I much prefer an uncut cock - that foreskin is soooo sexy!

lego
July 8th, 2014, 19:01
The small sum of money involved is neither here nor there; like him, I just dug my heals in and refused on a matter if principle.
In your opening post, you've mentioned that he said $30 wasn't enough, wanted $50 and you settled on $40. Taking that "precedent" into account, him expecting the same $40 again doesn't seem that unreasonable to me, although I understand that his performance deteriorated between both encounters, from your perspective. Personally, I therefor agree with those who'd have paid $40 to get rid of him quickly, never to see him again obviously. I don't find any fault with your reasoning, however, it's just my preference to avoid confrontations unless it's really worth it.

a447
July 8th, 2014, 21:16
I paid him $40 on that first occasion, but I made it clear to him that he would get $30 from now on on the basis that I would see him every day. A one-off encounter might warrant $40 if the performance was outstanding, but the price goes back to the going rate because he has a guaranteed income for the length of my stay in Bali.

lego
July 8th, 2014, 23:13
I get that, but maybe he didn't. Or, more likely, thought what worked once (negotiate a higher rate) will work again... Either way, you've solved that problem. :)

a447
July 9th, 2014, 12:22
After my fun with Apdee last night we headed back to the bar for a drink. I didn't see Eddy but he would have seen me but did not approach me as I walked back to the hotel alone.

As you walk out of the hotel down a narrow lane there is a new boutique hotel under construction on one side, and people living in crude huts on the other. A couple of nights ago one guy called out "Hello" to me and then asked me if I'd buy him a beer. So I went to the convenience store and bought him 6 bottles. He was so happy when I handed them to him. He asked me to sit with him but I had an "appointment" with Apdee. After that I expected him to ask every night as I walked by, but he just waved and said "Hello" again and never asked for more beer.

Last night, as I was heading off to the bars I saw him sitting with some other guys so I bought them some more beer. It's quite dark and it's really hard to see their faces. But last night they were sitting outside with the TV on and I got a better view if their faces. I walked over and handed them the beer and , fuck me, they were all drop dead gorgeous. Absolutely stunning young guys! The youngest guy in particular looked like a model. I just hope that when he put his arms around me to thank me, he didn't feel my hard-on!

When I passed them on my way to bed they called me over so I sat and chatted with them. I went weak at the knees and had a smile and a hard-on the whole time! These guys see me walking into the hotel every night so know what I'm up to, but couldn't care less.

I couldn't help but think that if these guys walked over to the bars and offered their butts to the tourists they'd make an absolute killing. Secretly I was thinking, maybe if I got them really pissed they'd let me have my way with them. Silly old me!

Tonight is my last night so I asked Apdee if he'd like to go out to dinner. He was delighted at the suggestion. I asked him where he wanted to eat and, horror of horrors, he said Japanese! I was hoping he'd say Indonesian, but I'll just abide by his wishes. So Japanese it is.

I'll miss Apdee. He's such a lovely guy - quiet with a very good heart, just like my regulars in Pattaya over the years. We meet in Mixwell bar every night at 11:00 and sit and drink and watch the shows. We go back to the hotel after the gogo boy show and sit outside on the sofa and chat.
I asked him how, as a Muslim, he could drink and have gay sex. He told me that he thought all Muslims are total hypocrites. Apparently the men in his village brew arak at home and get pissed to the eyeballs every night. He also said they have sex with a number of girls in the village.

When I was sitting in transit at Singapore airport I got chatting with a young guy from Pakistan. He told me the same thing - all the men in his village drink at home and fuck like there's no tomorrow.

It appears our basic desires are the same, no matter where we come from, and no one lets religion get in the way. We just do it in different ways.

I was planning to head off to Cambodia next but my asshole us getting a little sore - no joke. I think it needs a bit of a rest as it's had quite a workout over the last month!

joe552
July 9th, 2014, 15:01
That last sentence was perhaps too much information :ymblushing:

It's been great reading your reports - thanks for sharing

scottish-guy
July 10th, 2014, 04:29
I've always said that when your bumhole begins to resemble a cauliflower, it's time to lay off for a while.

:ymparty:

atri1666
July 20th, 2014, 00:31
How do you liked the hotel? I saw you explored the nice men looking tv every day near the hotel? They called me every day and i bought them one bottle whisky. In Bananaspa i had luck to have more choices and got a younger man with big dick. I was knowing him from Berlin already. My hookups i had mostly from Gayromeo but i had lots of fun with the bar boys. Next time try to make the dinner cruise together with some boys. It was great fun. Do you went to Gosha or Lucky Day for lunch or dinner? Nice cheap prices and good food.

a447
July 20th, 2014, 18:51
Thanks, atri, for introducing me to the Bali Ginger Suites Hotel; it was awesome.

On my last night I took my guy to Gosha, handed him the menu and let him order what he wanted. He loved it!

I guess those guys watching TV just sit back and let us tourists buy them alcohol...hehe. Good luck to them!

atri1666
July 20th, 2014, 23:00
I can not await to return. Such a great staff. I am happy you liked it.

Jellybean
July 20th, 2014, 23:55
IтАЩve enjoyed reading about your escapades (or should that read тАШsexcapadesтАЩ) in Bali a447.

I do believe IтАЩve lost my sense of adventure as I have not visited any Asian countries apart from Thailand. It sounds like I maybe missing out on a lot of new experiences. But not knowing what accommodation to book, which areas to visit and what bars to go to etc., etc., is putting me off. I do believe the fear of the unknown is the major factor at play here. Perhaps IтАЩve allowed Thailand to become my comfort zone. Maybe itтАЩs about time I tried somewhere new or, maybe not ... sigh.

I've always said that when your bumhole begins to resemble a cauliflower, it's time to lay off for a while.
Yes, I can confirm I have often heard you say that scottish-guy and I have been known to say the very same thing myself. Actually, thatтАЩs not true, but I liked your comment so much I must find a way of inserting it into a conversation and see what reaction I get. :)

fountainhall
July 21st, 2014, 11:30
For those who live in Thailand and are relatively mobile, not seeing at least some of the region is really unfortunate. I'm not so crazy about Bali now as I was when I visited about 10 times in the 1980s. On my last trip in 2005 after a gap of almost 20 years I found the huge tourism developments were slowly destroying the absolute charm of the island. Yet, that's true almost everywhere. It just means you have to work a bit harder to find the essence of that magical island. Against that, finding Balinese companions is now far easier as a447 and others have been reporting.

christianpfc
July 21st, 2014, 15:09
I think those who stay in Thailand only don't miss much.

For me, time, money and hassle (visas, money exchange) is not worth going elsewhere. My trips to other countries were to visit friends (Malaysia) or visa run / border run (Lao twice, Cambodia once). Aditionally for me, I speak Thai and can travel, eat and stay like locals, whereas in other countries (except Lao) I am back to English and tourist.

From my trip to Malaysia 3 years ago, the most vivid memory is smoking in disco and sauna, absolutely disgusting.

Lao is like rural Thailand. Cambodia is a bit different, but as far as I can tell from my recent trip, apart from Angkor and genocide museums has nothing to offer you can't get in Thailand.

Not been to Singapore (on my list, probably next place for border run), Birma, Vietnam, Indonesia. Will only go to meet friends or for visa.

joe552
July 21st, 2014, 16:15
I'm a bit like you Jellybean - prefer to stay in my comfort zone, but these recent reports from a447 and NIrish guy have certainly whetted my appetite. For me though it's a question of time and money and so my 2 weeks will be spent doing the same old same old in Pattaya for a while yet. But who knows, one day I might make it to Bali.

neddy3
July 22nd, 2014, 09:51
IтАЩve enjoyed reading about your escapades (or should that read тАШsexcapadesтАЩ) in Bali a447.

I do believe IтАЩve lost my sense of adventure as I have not visited any Asian countries apart from Thailand. It sounds like I maybe missing out on a lot of new experiences. But not knowing what accommodation to book, which areas to visit and what bars to go to etc., etc., is putting me off. I do believe the fear of the unknown is the major factor at play here. Perhaps IтАЩve allowed Thailand to become my comfort zone. Maybe itтАЩs about time I tried somewhere new or, maybe not ... sigh.

Yes, I can really see where you're coming from there.
I feel that, in some ways, I have allowed myself to get in the same situation.

I did get to Siem Reap for a few days (friend was visiting also), and Bali, where my experience was much less fun than a447, for example.

There is a real comfort in knowing where to stay, where to go, having people around who you know etc.
And it's just easier, no travel arrangements to make which involve checking and decisions, and so on.

fountainhall
July 22nd, 2014, 12:33
There is a real comfort in knowing where to stay, where to go, having people around who you know etc.
And it's just easier, no travel arrangements to make which involve checking and decisions, and so on.
Perfectly understandable. When I first went to Bali, I had booked on a two country holiday. But I loved Bali so much, I stayed there and cancelled the other. Also for those travelling thousands of miles for a two week holiday, adding a couple of other places in addition to Thailand can just be too much of a hassle and waste too much time.

I think those who stay in Thailand only don't miss much.
Doesn't that depend on what you look for in a holiday or when you spend a long time in one place? You have spent a lot of extended time in Thailand and are clearly perfectly happy being here. I also like living here, but I find Asia such a diverse continent and love travelling. I can't imagine living here and not wanting to explore countries like Japan, Taiwan, Bhutan, Nepal, China etc. - not just neighbouring countries.

Nirish guy
December 26th, 2014, 14:03
Just a quick message to say I postedtgis time a year ago about joe much I was enjoying bali and way more than Thailand etc, well it wasn't a fluke aa I left Pattata a week or so a little bored and much poorer and have been in bali several days now and again am having an absolute ball ! Wall to wall guys in the gay bars the vast majority all very keen to go home with you on nothing more than a wink and a smile and all for free, plus the plsce itself is great, lovely beaches, great shops, nice weather, genuinely friendly people everywhere..... I could go on - but those debating it ( joe) I can't recommend Bali enough - the only trouble im having is wading through the masses of messages and offers that cone flooding in everytime I turn my phone on - but that I guess is a problem I can live with for a while longer :-)

Nirish guy
December 26th, 2014, 20:47
Sorry about the auto correct typos above, I was typing on an outdoor cafe with the sun reflecting on my screen and missed them.

thaiguest
December 27th, 2014, 01:32
Well, Goji, clearly you feel physically able to take such a line - but many "punters" are elderly, or just not the fighting type - and as such would not be confident in taking-on a much younger man if it came to a struggle. Of course, this is what some hustlers prey on.

The other factor that would worry me (especially in Europe these days where most business boys are Eastern European, bisexual, and agressive) is that the "boys" very much stick together - so whilst you may be be able to physically eject ONE from your room, would you fancy your chances with 2/3/4 of them when you next show your face in the bars?

So,I'm a pussy and would far rather pay $10, stay on good terms, but steer clear in future.

I'm reminded of that horrific CCTV footage of the doctor being brutally murdered in his own flat by the 2 pinoy boys.

But as Joe says, "up to you"
And not forgetting the gentleman beaten to death in VT2 by 2 cute boys he picked up on Jomtien beach some years ago.
I had one bad experience in the Malaysia hotel about 5 years ago. I picked a well built guy up outside in the carpark. In the room he was agressive right from the get-go and was ON something. He demanded money after 3 minutes of useless fooling around and I refused. He then went into the shower room and shaved with my razor! He came out with a cut lip and this put him into into crazy mode. I calmed him a little and got him some tissues. Then I opened the door and stepped back offering 500 baht which he grabbed and left. Phew! I thought I got away light.

danny99
April 25th, 2015, 13:42
The Bali guys are a lot smaller, both in length and girth, and the feeling is not quite as good. Also, the boys are all Muslim and so are cut. I much prefer an uncut cock - that foreskin is soooo sexy!

You did not come to Bali at all, you went to Indonesian prostitute alley! Almost the only Balinese you may have seen were maybe working behind the bars, but that is unlikely as well. The spunky ones you saw drinking bintangs outside the mini mart were probably Balinese, by the way Balinese are HINDU not Muslim, the muslims you met were all imported in from Java, Sumatra, Lombok, etc. all chasing easy money from tourists like you.

To meet real Balinese you should totally avoid the south [although a friendly smile from the hotel room boy can often be followed with a quick grope], and even more so the gay venues. Instead visit the villages all over Bali, particularly those around Ubud or up the north or east coast [Amed]...any boy will talk to you, and laugh openly about any comment about his BIG banana! In Bali we say 'he is from Karang Asem [Amed]' is he has, and MANY do, possess a BIg banana. [NB inAmed almost all of the boys are BIG, and very used to playing games with tourists, they do expect/hope for a small present but then they are VERY poor up there, even working staff get less than $100 per month [6 day week], some less than half of that!

Balinese Hindus are never circumcised, even those who should have been [for medical reasons], strangely the gay % is lower than I have ever encountered anywhere else in the world [% in whole Indonesia about normal]...almost all get married and raise a family...but as with suburban working class boys the world over, most will happily engage in sex. They are not gay, the do not FANCY you but they always fancy sex! It is quite strange, they are totally without any hang-ups, even to the extent that if you do it with a smile you can grope any young guy, not get a smack in the eye or even a nasty glare...and if you comment on his big banana you will start a complete conversation, with many laughs!

I have always said ...give a straight teen boy a good head job and you have a friend for life! That appiies to Bali even more so than anywhere else.

a447
April 25th, 2015, 18:28
You did not come to Bali at all, you went to Indonesian prostitute alley! Almost the only Balinese you may have seen were maybe working behind the bars, but that is unlikely as well. The spunky ones you saw drinking bintangs outside the mini mart were probably Balinese, by the way Balinese are HINDU not Muslim, the muslims you met were all imported in from Java, Sumatra, Lombok, etc. all chasing easy money from tourists like you.

You are getting a bit confused, Danny. When I talk about 'Bali guys" I am only referring to the guys I met in Bali, not their ethnicity. I am well aware that the money boys are not Balinese. In fact, I pointed that out in my Bali report exactly one year ago - that I'd never met an ethnic Balinese in the gay bars, only Javanese, Sumatran etc moneyboys.

And BTW, 'Indonesian prostitute alley" is still in Bali - the "alley" just doesn't have Balinese guys available. The ethnicity of the guys I have fun with us basically immaterial to me, although I'd definitely like to meet those guys on the villages, away from the bars.

And I am aware that Balinese are Hindu, not Muslim. I've been a frequent visitor to Bali and used to own a Condo there.