PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Trip report so far (of sorts)

Nirish guy
June 29th, 2014, 15:24
So, I generally don't bother doing the whole trip report thing as quite frankly I've never anything that exciting or different to "report" and as most of my trips follow the same basic plan i.e. drinking and fucking and I fear that would become a tad monotonous to read ( you would think just like the actual drinking and fucking and yet for me somehow it just doesn't thankfully - but in the spirit of trying to "contribute", as I do enjoy reading others trip reports, here's my half hearted attempt on a Sunday afternoon whilst lying in bed, all from memory and with absolutely almost no facts not "actual" details of prices etc so apologies in advance.

So, I landed in Bangkok on Thursday morning around 10am, the plane was full but I was taken aback at just how empty the airport actually was and I must have been through there from plane to taxi in under 20 minutes all in, which is for sure the fastest I've ever managed it. There was literally two people in front of me in the queue at immigration and then I was straight through.

Likewise I walked down to the public taxi rank to a sight Id never seen before - absolutely NO queue or customers and a line of maybe 10-15 taxi drivers, all standing about out of their cabs just waiting for a fare and when I did get my driver he told me ( rightly or wrongly) that he'd been waiting five hours ! for a fare and I was his first that day !?

So, we whizzed down into Silom in record time, with almost no traffic stops and starts whatsoever on the trip and at an almost steady 80kms per hour, with my seeing only one military type "checkpoint" along the way, this was a built as a semi permanent looking tented structure complete with air con fans etc all built in but whilst it was manned it wasn't in actual use.

On first impressions Bangkok itself seemed a LOT quieter than usual and on Thursday evening I was in both soi twilight and Soi 4 and both were almost empty, but it was early and they did both pick up later on - so, that's the end of the doom and gloom part and aside from that it is business as usual here for sure so dont worry about changing your plans if intending to visit.

So on Thursday evening I met up with a farang friend who was also here for two nights and at his request went to Boys Boys Boys to see "the show" - DONT BOTHER ! The no show ban IS in force and the big cock show was almost laughable with the guys "trying" to show their appendages through their underwear, a TOTAL waste of time and most people were bored ridgid in the place, but my friend was still stung of course for his 800 baht for our two beers ( or something like that, sorry Christian I didn't note the exact price). One of my bar friends in banana bar told me that police had in fact "raided" the hotmale show on Tuesday night past as they were apparently flouting the ban a little ( a lot) and the police did the whole rushed in and "ok nobody move" thing but after enforcing the ban again left apparently ( after no doubt having words with the owner).

So later that night my friend and I ended up in DJ which was slightly less busy that I would have expected but still fun and I ended up picking up a nice 22 year old student ( not a MB, just a regular guy) on the way out the door as I left the ground floor dance floor area who ended up staying in bed with me for a very pleasurable time until 5pm the next afternoon where I then had to ditch him toot sweet to meet my next friend at 7pm.

So Friday evening I had arranged to meet up with a Flipino guy I had met during my last trip here, where without putting to fine a point on it I hadn't been able to fully nail him due to my own time constraints ( see, who said that romance is dead ;-) so it was a case of settling some 3 month old unfinished business ! So without dwelling to much on that end of things in a nut shell that ended up another full all night, quick snooze, mid morning, quick snooze and most of afternoon again session with us leaving my room / bed around 7pm to go out for a bite of dinner. I then made my usual butterfly excuses of "oh you're way too nice a guy and if I stay with you to long I'll definitely get to like you to much" etc etc and so I went left him to a taxi, again just for clarity short of my buying dinner ( which was only around 1000 baht as it was nothing special) no money was involved, requested, given or expected.

I then nipped back to my hotel, got showered and changed and later on headed back to soi twilight for a few beers with the bar guys there and the place was close ( but not quite) as busy as usual, I then headed on on to DJ and to be honest was starting to feel a little tired ( due to the no sleep basically for the last two complete nights before and only snatched snoozes in between shags aside from that) so was quite happy debating going home at 2am alone for once. But as always / usual in DJ alas it seems that that was not to be and the only reason I gave in was on having this stunning muscled, gym fit, tight assed cute guy come up to me who assured me I was hot and placed my hand on his already hard ( and bloody massive) cock, which I have to admit got my immediate attention, he then assured me several times that he most definitely wasn't a money boy ( which if course meant he most surely probably WAS) but anyway nosiness ( and a desire to investigate his seemingly too large cock ) got the better of me and away we went on first a trip to spicey nightclub, which as it turned out was for one beer as neither of us could actually be bothered being there and just wanted to go fuck.

We then nipped back to his room, in theory for him to grab a change of shirt for tomorrow ( as he was wearing what I would describe as his "come fuck me shirt" in DJ and he tried to get me to stay in his room but I was having none of it so away back to tarntawan we went. But, like all hot as shit looking guys he ended up half a dud - and I say half as he'd told me he was versatile ( turns out he was only top) and decided he didn't suck dick either as that was "gay" apparently, so after a bit of (fake) sulking on my part I decided to make the best of a bad situation and we proceeded to have quite enjoyable sex ( three times) until 1pm and his muscled body and genuinely massive cock made up for all his other "failings" - and most surprisingly even to me it turns out he either really wasn't a money boy or figured as I hadn't got fucking him he'd better not ask, but no money was asked for nor even hinted at, the contents of my wallet were still secure after he left and the TV was still bolted to the wall so that was a pleasant surprise !

So it's now 3pm on Sunday and I've both the PH guy and Thursday nights guy on LINE asking do I want to go to a movie or dinner with them ( seperately of course) and the answer is no and no as little do they know but being a butterfly is a much harder task than one would think and taking the easy options isnt always the best idea as more "new" fun could be right around the corner or on the next click of Grinder ( which by the way is as busy as ever here thankfully.)

So, that's my first three days to date and apologies for the usual auto correct typos and or lack of grammar / paragraphs blah blah blah and whatever else people wish to complain about, I'm currently lying on my extra large king size bed, post fuck, typing this on my phone screen and I really could care less about that, but hopefully the above is enough to give you "the gist" of my admittedly boring to some but fun for me trip to date - oh and I should add that I HAVE undertaken some usual holiday stuff like gift shopping etc too ( albeit about half an hours worth just perhaps) as I'd hate to give the ( correct) impression that it's all just beer and fucking as that would be (partly) incorrect.

joe552
June 29th, 2014, 15:32
Glad to see you haven't lost any of your "life's too short - let's just do it" attitude NIrish. Sounds like you are having exactly the holiday you want - hope to read more soon

firecat69
June 29th, 2014, 18:55
NIrish I did not find your report boring at all. It made me laugh a number of times and hope the rest of your trip goes as well and you give us some more insights???

a447
June 29th, 2014, 19:08
Break a leg, NIrish!

Come on over to Bali - I need you to give me a few more lessons!

Nirish guy
June 29th, 2014, 21:11
Ha A447 I was going to say it should be me bowing in front of the master never mind giving lessons, but I've seen you in action in Eros bar I'm not getting down on my knees to bow anywhere within 100ft of you "just in case" lol

I should also add that further to my report this earlier I decided to take it easy the rest of the afternoon and went for a nice relaxing massage and actually went out of my way to avoid the sex massage places as being blunt cumming was the last thing I wanted or needed to do again today - but even after explaining that to the admittedly very cute massage guy I just happened to pick and even after I could have sworen that I said "I not need" - well I'm nearly sure I said it, at least I did in my head anyway if that counts) - did the wee bugger listen, not a bit of it !

He performed all the usual tricks to get you in a position where you really couldn't ( or shouldn't ) say no ( as to me that would just be rude and I'd hate to have the poor guy lose face - see, who says I'm not sensitive to Thai custom! So what's a guy to do when put in such a position except say "well you've started so you may as well finish I guess".

So bang went another 1200 baht ( cheeky bugger asked for 2000!) and I wouldn't mind but I REALLY couldn't have cared less - although he did have quite a nice article himself which made up for my "annoyance" somewhat as due to my previous activities he certainly had to work hard to earn his tip today :-)

Jellybean
June 30th, 2014, 17:17
Glad to see you haven't lost any of your "life's too short - let's just do it" attitude NIrish. Sounds like you are having exactly the holiday you want - hope to read more soon
I too am glad to read that you are back in Thailand NIrish-guy. One thingтАЩs for sure, your reports are never boring and are frequently very funny, so when you have the time, between тАШengagementsтАЩ, do keep the board up to date on your adventures.