PDA

View Full Version : Curious About ?

thaiforum555
June 28th, 2014, 03:44
Are the "people" here only the YES gay, mostly SUNEE PLAZA, Pattaya.

Sometimes a Bangkok topic comes, or a private HH, in the south

I am new, found that Gaybuttonthai something is almost boring and 100% Pattaya.

Are thee any other good Gay Thailand Forums, because you guys SUCK, If I or anybody else is gay and new and wants too get, info, or more.
Sawatdee sucks for any new people, like me.

I am sure I was not the first new and only one to signup.

So be it, let me choose a smilie nexr door =;

anonone
June 28th, 2014, 04:11
Goodbye

Smiles
June 28th, 2014, 05:24
Said "goodbye" now on two different threads. Granted, this one is a wee bit cryptic, but the other was definitive.
One more "goodbye" and I won't believe it.

catawampuscat
June 28th, 2014, 12:05
Try www.gaylifeinthailand.com (http://www.gaylifeinthailand.com) . It should fill the bill and bring you much joy. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. :p

June 28th, 2014, 12:10
Don't we have a poster of that monniker?

lego
June 28th, 2014, 17:56
because you guys SUCK
Now that you've mentioned it, I'm rather proud of my skills in that department. =))

Nirish guy
June 28th, 2014, 22:17
Are thee any other good Gay Thailand Forums, because you guys SUCK=;

To the Op - just in case you're not aware but I'm fairly sure you'll find on most if not all of the gay boards that most if not all of us suck actually :-)

Meanwhile, don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out now will you as you're either a very poor troll or just a very boring twat, either way, as you've said you're away ( several times now) - BYE !!!

Ps feel free to set up your own board, I believe there's a few free domains such as cruising gay Thailand now available which you might get a very reasonable price because the last person who tried that made SUCH a good job of it and I'm sure you'll have no trouble matching their efforts :-)

thaiguest
July 1st, 2014, 05:36
Are the "people" here only the YES gay, mostly SUNEE PLAZA, Pattaya.

Sometimes a Bangkok topic comes, or a private HH, in the south

I am new, found that Gaybuttonthai something is almost boring and 100% Pattaya.

Are thee any other good Gay Thailand Forums, because you guys SUCK, If I or anybody else is gay and new and wants too get, info, or more.
Sawatdee sucks for any new people, like me.

I am sure I was not the first new and only one to signup.

So be it, let me choose a smilie nexr door =;
Be easy on this guy. He's doing his best in a language that's obviously not his mother tongue.

arsenal
July 1st, 2014, 08:12
Thaiforum555. You could not be more wrong. This is a board populated by gentlemen whose wisdom and knowledge is revered throughout gayboardland. Indeed only the other day members held in very high regard were telling war stories about their battles with a particularly nasty Pattaya gangster.