PDA

View Full Version : RELAX and ENJOY

thaiforum555
June 26th, 2014, 17:02
All these heated discussings here, maybe time to make some innocent happy fun, which is free here.

Let's play a game I found on another forum, which seems to be very popular (almost 400 pages - 2000 posts overtime)

Make a nice sentence with 5 letters given by the previous poster. Example:

First poster gives: RELAX
Second poster makes a sentence: Real Entertainment Leaves All Xenofobia (I know makes no sence but that's OK)
Second poster gives a new 5 letters (can be a word or just 5 random letters): HUNES
Third poster makes a sentence: He Understands Nothing Entertaining Sexually
Third poster gives new letters: CIAFY

Just be nice and add an A, E, I, O, U or Y for making a sentence.
Yes, in the game dirty words are allowed, if this board allows words like cock and fuck

To start an easy, possibly dirty one or clean one if you prefer:

CIAFY

Smiles
June 26th, 2014, 21:32
Uhh? A game? On Sawatdee?
I smell subversion. :ymdevil:

Captain Swing
June 27th, 2014, 11:50
Dear God, no. You probably mean well, and I mean no disrespect, but please spare us. I've seen this game on Blowing Wind, which is probably where you saw it. Most of the players have an over-casual sense of the rules (or of English); barely one entry in ten is a proper English sentence. Many are merely random series of words, which makes the whole enterprise rather pointless, like playing tennis without a net. If this game were to appear on Sawatdee a certain prolific poster would no doubt feel obligated to point out the errors, and we wouldn't want to make him do that. He already has so much on his plate, correcting grammatical errors in regular posts.

So, no more bright ideas, but Certainly I Absolutely Forgive You.

thaiforum555
June 28th, 2014, 03:22
Captain, since you did not offer a new 5 letters, I will just use the SWING

Since this game is never going anywhere, as this board, ..

(captain) SWING

Sweet Wonders Important In GAY

yeh yeh makes no sense, well does Thai life does?

YES, your BF loves you, YOU MUST have money

Almost forgot, next word:

FYOFY :AR!

Can not be that hard for an imagination

newalaan2
June 28th, 2014, 14:59
I smell subversion
I smell the distinct aroma of alcohol dependency, but could be wrong, if so I apologise to the 'newbie'.

a447
June 28th, 2014, 19:10
Thaiforum555, you've already left this board - twice!

What keeps bringing you back to a board that is "never going anywhere?"