PDA

View Full Version : LEK'S TAXI SERVICE PATTAYA-AIRPORT

francois
June 25th, 2014, 13:27
Here is a new taxi service for discerning customers for travel to and from Pattaya and Airport (BKK).
The owner is Mr. Lek who many already know of. Lek is a fine young man who has worked in the Sunee area mostly as a waiter.
His vehicle is a new SUV so a roomy and comfortable ride is assured. Rates are competitive with similar taxi service at about 1400 Baht.

087-1288699

E-mail: rlekgrub@hotmail.com

firecat69
June 25th, 2014, 16:35
Thanks for the Tip! Indeed Lek is a fine and reliable young man who I will be happy to use even at a bit more. 1200 is pretty standard with nice car?

netrix
June 26th, 2014, 06:02
I was spending that kind of money of rides to and from the airport for years before I learned how easy and cheap
it is to ride a comfortable air-conditioned bus. Only about $4 USD / р╕┐134 THB http://www.airportpattayabus.com

francois
June 26th, 2014, 17:49
I was spending that kind of money of rides to and from the airport for years before I learned how easy and cheap
it is to ride a comfortable air-conditioned bus. Only about $4 USD / р╕┐134 THB http://www.airportpattayabus.com

Ah, but that bus does not run at 23:00 or 02:00 when needed the most. Many arriving flights to BKK are close to midnight and departures at 06:00 AM.

firecat69
June 26th, 2014, 20:03
exactly and many depart at 6am once again making the Bus USELESS!!

frequentfliers
June 29th, 2014, 20:00
exactly and many depart at 6am once again making the Bus USELESS!!
totally agree,the bus is fine if you have a lot of time to spare,otherwise I take a taxi.

TravellerDave
June 29th, 2014, 23:02
My usual flight from Abu Dhabi lands at about 7.30 am so the bus services to Pattaya are fine. I also feel that the big buses are safer than high speed taxi rides , where they drive far too close to the vehicle in front.
Arrival in Pats at about 11 is fine. Checking into the hotel, sorting out my phone, unpacking and having a shower and perhaps a short nap is what I want to do on arrival. Perhaps a visit to Dongtan Beach later with a massage to follow is then on the agenda for later.

egel
July 1st, 2014, 03:09
You cannot pre-book the bus in advance. It runs every hour and if its full, tough shit, you have to wait another hour at least.
And, if it isnt full I suspect, from having watched in the terminal, they cancel it.
Is it worth the saving, what about 866 baht cheaper than a pre booked taxi, having just travelled half way around the world? How far is 866 baht going to go...4 drinks in a gogo bar??
Makes me wonder sometimes!

Londoner
July 9th, 2014, 12:26
I have booked with Lek, a return trip, for my forthcoming trip to London.
So far so good he has replied to emails and confirmed.
I will post again when I get back.

Londoner
August 14th, 2014, 11:13
I am back from my London trip.
The service from Lek was excellent. He arrived on time for the pickup and sent me a text to confirm he was waiting at the airport as the plane was landing.
He is a really nice guy and handled a huge amount of luggage with a smile.
I liked the fact that he stuck to speed limits and drove really competently.
Since I got back I have recommended him to some friends but he couldn't take the booking as he was already committed.
Book early, it's well worth the 1500 he charged me!