PDA

View Full Version : Sanai apartments,Sunee Plaza

frequentfliers
June 24th, 2014, 23:12
Any info on these,please?

netrix
June 25th, 2014, 05:27
Try Google, dumbass. (https://www.google.com/search?q=Sanai+apartments%2CSunee+Plaza&oq=Sanai+apartments%2CSunee+Plaza)

vnman
June 26th, 2014, 04:33
I stayed there very often. Great place and great service. Hope I get his name right "Ron" will try to make you comfortable. I stayed on the first floor. That will be the second floor for you Americans. There is a safe but it had to be opened and closed with a key. The bedroom is at the sunee/eros side but that's not a big deal if you're on a holiday I suppose. Early mornings there seems to be a lot of lady boys that come back from their respective bars. They usually sit across from Eros, talking. I'm not sure what that place is where they are hanging out but they have 3 washing machines there that work on coins.

I love the privacy of Sanai. You have your own key so bring as many friends as you like. I had some fun parties in the past. Again, Ron is great and you will never have to worry about him cheating in any way. Even put an umbrella in the apt when it started raining.

frequentfliers
June 26th, 2014, 08:10
I stayed there very often. Great place and great service. Hope I get his name right "Ron" will try to make you comfortable. I stayed on the first floor. That will be the second floor for you Americans. There is a safe but it had to be opened and closed with a key. The bedroom is at the sunee/eros side but that's not a big deal if you're on a holiday I suppose. Early mornings there seems to be a lot of lady boys that come back from their respective bars. They usually sit across from Eros, talking. I'm not sure what that place is where they are hanging out but they have 3 washing machines there that work on coins.

I love the privacy of Sanai. You have your own key so bring as many friends as you like. I had some fun parties in the past. Again, Ron is great and you will never have to worry about him cheating in any way. Even put an umbrella in the apt when it started raining.
Thank you very much for that info.

jimnbkk
June 26th, 2014, 08:53
I stayed there one trip. He numbers the apartments (as you go up) 3,2,1. So, if you get Apartment 1 you are on the top floor. That's where I was. The roof insulation must be really bad because the first month the electric bill was 4,500 Baht, and the second month a bit more. We turned it off when we left, and were generally thrifty with the electricity. Beware. The place is a "one bedroom apartment". It is convenient to Sunee and other than the electric bill was ok. The furnishing are satisfactory, and his bf will clean (for a fee) when asked. The sheets and towels are his and are included in the cleaning action and fee. The only possible complaint I would add is that he never cleaned the stairwell. Apartment 1 is on the 4th level, so there were a lot of dirty stairs to climb getting to the room. It's very good exercise too!!

francois
June 26th, 2014, 13:29
The above, first hand accounts, provide info that is not available on Google as was suggested.

Impulse
June 28th, 2014, 03:08
I stayed there for a week. I would have stayed longer but the fridge had a leak and I was always trying to avoid walking in water. Ron's very nice guy and fair. Great location,noise didn't bother me.the room was real nice, I would recommend it.