View Full Version : Bangkok -- Now that the Curfew is over????

bucknaway
June 15th, 2014, 01:33
Online, we all are wondering whats going on in the bars now that the curfew is over. We hear that the Junta warned the bars about nudity and sex shows. Motorbike taxi's are being disciplined for overcharging riders. Phuket is upending the taxi mafia and putting together a new system for taxi workers to abide by and the CEO of Thai Airways was removed from office after reportedly pulling the airline back from the brink.

We are dying for an update!

thaiguest
June 15th, 2014, 08:56
Online, we all are wondering whats going on in the bars now that the curfew is over. We hear that the Junta warned the bars about nudity and sex shows. Motorbike taxi's are being disciplined for overcharging riders. Phuket is upending the taxi mafia and putting together a new system for taxi workers to abide by and the CEO of Thai Airways was removed from office after reportedly pulling the airline back from the brink.

We are dying for an update!
Looks like all the bitching and whining about Thailand by expats from perfect societies like Switzerland and Germany is having a sudden effect. We should be careful what we wish for.

June 15th, 2014, 14:53
They're all watching the World Cup. Bread and circuses, bread and circuses.

a447
June 15th, 2014, 17:27
We dropped by Eros at 12:00 last night and there were only 3 boys. Same same the night before when they closed at 12:30.

It does indeed seem that the guys are more interested in the World Cup as nobody is bothering to turn up to the bars. If Eros is empty, what's the situation in the other bars??

Nirish guy
June 15th, 2014, 17:29
* and NIrish quickly starts checking out the flights from Bkk to Bali / the PH's ............

a447
June 15th, 2014, 17:30
Let me know when you're off to Bali, NIrish. I might join you there after Pattaya.

christianpfc
June 17th, 2014, 19:30
We went to Eros yesterday (Tue 16.06.2014, 20:15 to 21:30) and there were up to 16 boys on stage. When we walked past again 00:30, Eros was in the final stages of closing and there were 3 boys left outside.

Nirish guy
June 18th, 2014, 05:30
Let me know when you're off to Bali, NIrish. I might join you there after Pattaya.

Whilst I've no SET plans the more I'm reading about just how quiet things are in Pattaya etc I think I'll be playing it my ear and just go as and when I'm bored, mind you I've said that before and stayed there 6 weeks on an intended one week trip ! :-) But so far my rough (unbooked as yet) plan is Bkk 26th June - 30th or so, then Patts until maybe the 7th ( or earlier if I'm bored and then maybe 3 or 3 1/2 weeks spilt between Bali and PH's perhaps ( or just Bali if I get there and love it as usual) and maybe then a few more days back in Patts again after that - but as I say "who knows, all the best (unlaid) plans can and have gone out the window before on the strength of one good fuck(er) lol

June 19th, 2014, 07:24
A friend of mine arrived in Bangkok yesterday mid-morning from another ASEAN country where he had been engaged in extensive illegal activities. He said the flight was two-thirds full and he made it from the moment the flight touched down (don't have an orgasm a447 when I mention these aviation terms) to his limo in 30 minutes and that includes waiting for his baggage. The trip into downtown Silom was "as smooth as silk". For his evening's entertainment he had a massage in Soi Twilight and dinner afterwards in the same Soi. "Deserted" was his comment although he did leave before the place may have got busy. His masseur (he's had the boy before and has no reason to doubt his verdict) told him he was the boy's first customer for 6 days. The hotel is "very quiet".
We went to Eros yesterday (Tue 16.06.2014, 20:15 to 21:30) and there were up to 16 boys on stage. When we walked past again 00:30, Eros was in the final stages of closing and there were 3 boys left outside.If you can let me know where Eros Bar is in Bangkok christian I'll get him to check it out.

travelerjim
June 19th, 2014, 07:49
Eros is in Pattaya...
in Sunee Plaza

June 19th, 2014, 11:07
Eros is in Pattaya...
in Sunee PlazaYes I know :p
I'm assuming that's why those leading intellects of the Forum a447 and chritsianspc posted comments about a bar in Pattaya in a thread entitled "BANGKOK now the curfew is over????"

When I called my friend's activities illegal I mis-spoke - they are in fact criminal activities.

christianpfc
June 19th, 2014, 12:08
Yes, I realized that a447's comment about Eros does not belong to a Bangkok thread, but even Bucky writes about Phuket in his op. My experience in Eros was opposite to a447's so I had to comment, even if its not pertaining to the thread title.

"When I called my friend's activities illegal I mis-spoke - they are in fact criminal activities."

Can you elaborate?

June 19th, 2014, 15:02
.. even Bucky writes about Phuket in his op.Ah yes, another towering intellect. We have so many
"When I called my friend's activities illegal I mis-spoke - they are in fact criminal activities." Can you elaborate?Sodomy whether anal or oral is illegal for both men and women in Malaysia and Singapore and taking part is a criminal offence. Prostitution is illegal in Thailand but I believe a criminal offence only if you're the one getting paid. The payer, it would appear, commits no offence, so my friend's activities in Thailand, while illegal, are not criminal. If however you offered someone on, say, Gayromeo money for sex when he did not represent himself as "for sale" I think that may be a criminal offence.

a447
June 19th, 2014, 15:16
Ok. Sorry for posting about Pattaya but I was jumping between threads.
Hardly a hanging offence, Kommentariat; I'd d have thought you'd have something more substantial to complain about. Next time just pm Surfcrest and he'll move it to the appropriate thread. (and YOU talk about "intellect".... haha)

June 19th, 2014, 16:47
Next time just pm Surfcrest and he'll move it to the appropriate thread.What would be the point of that a447? I've yanked your chain (again) and you have responded (as anticipated). I've had my fun with you for the day; let's see what tomorrow brings.

a447
June 19th, 2014, 18:04
Same old excuse when shown to be a proper nitpicking twit. You don't seem to have much of a life.

You have no idea how to yank someone's chain. You tried that with the airline comment above. Sorry. (As I said: " and YOU talk about "intellect")

Back to the drawing board, Kommentariat.

LoveThailand
June 20th, 2014, 00:57
Sometimes I feel cheated when I come to read a thread guided by its topic and find only a few relevant posts.
Should there be a "mattress padded room" forum here? with plenty of pillows...

June 20th, 2014, 06:30
....Proverbs 26:11

June 20th, 2014, 10:36
Yer well I been hear a few weeks now and I done post because theres nothing to post about. I did see bucknaway on line in GR a few weeks ago. deleted I guess that's a reason why he goes around with half his clothes undone and tries to pass it off as "The Look" lol.

Anyway playmates as I say nothing to report because nothing going on. I had to get to page four of the Bangkok Post today before I found a story that wasnt about what the dictatorship say there up to Im surprised BP hasnt been renamed Pravda.

I see someone posted about no more Big Cock Show let's face it thered be a stampede of boys if the bars started offering a Small Cock Show.

bucknaway
June 20th, 2014, 19:29
Oh please, what does my gayromeo profile and my style of dress have to do with this post? And it's not as if I'm hard to find.

Besides, some like to eat azz, swallow cum, swap spit, lick sweat straight off the nuts and you mention my shower fun as if it's shocking enough to make one clutch their pearls and gasp in shock.....

But just so you know, I've done thing, sexual things, things that have made angels faint and fall from the sky.

Okay, back to work.

christianpfc
June 20th, 2014, 21:59
"When I called my friend's activities illegal I mis-spoke - they are in fact criminal activities." Can you elaborate?Sodomy whether anal or oral is illegal for both men and women in Malaysia and Singapore and taking part is a criminal offence. Prostitution is illegal in Thailand but I believe a criminal offence only if you're the one getting paid. The payer, it would appear, commits no offence, so my friend's activities in Thailand, while illegal, are not criminal. If however you offered someone on, say, Gayromeo money for sex when he did not represent himself as "for sale" I think that may be a criminal offence.

That "criminal activities" was lame attention grabbing. I was expecting something murder or drug related, or at least a bank robbing. Should your friend ever cross a red traffic light, I don't care!

Surfcrest
June 21st, 2014, 00:00
I did see bucknaway on line in GR a few weeks ago. A bottom who...and tries to pass it off as "The Look" lol.

Unless buchnaway or any other member is sharing their other online profiles with us here, that's private stuff that falls under our Privacy, Anonymity & Posting Limitations .

SGT is a (reasonably) anonymous board, excluding only legal demands from appropriate authorities.
тАЬReasonablyтАЭ because the IP address of every visitor or member to SGT is collected for statistical and other similar purposes.
That said, personal privacy and identity must be protected as far as possible. Therefore, the following types of information must not be included in any post.
тАв Last/surnames
тАв Phone numbers, email or residential address
тАв Any other information that could be used to identify an individual or organisation.

(A Member may however, agree to allow a portion (or all) of their own personal information to be posted. The member must inform the Administrator of such an allowance before it has been posted).

Any post or thread which violates this Guideline will be deleted immediately. It will also result in a written warning to the offender, and a more serious sanction upon a second occurrence.

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/posting-rules-guidelines-t30297.html

Surfcrest

June 21st, 2014, 06:52
That "criminal activities" was lame attention grabbing. I was expecting something murder or drug related, or at least a bank robbing.I'm sure that you don't like being reminded that your whole life in Thailand revolves around illegal activities.

June 21st, 2014, 07:51
Oh please, what does my gayromeo profile and my style of dress have to do with this post? And it's not as if I'm hard to find.It gives me something to laugh at.

June 21st, 2014, 09:21
Unless buchnaway or any other member is sharing their other online profiles with us here, that's private stuff that falls under our Privacy, Anonymity & Posting Limitations .Sheer hypocrisy on a Board where there's an entire Forum dedicated to dissecting the pluses and minuses of Thai boys' profiles on Gayromeo. But of course they're Thais and so inferior to us superior Westerners with our exaggerated notion of privacy aren't they! If brisbaneguy had posted in the Gayromeo forum about a profile called bucknaway would that have been OK? If not, why not?

lego
June 21st, 2014, 23:44
Unless buchnaway or any other member is sharing their other online profiles with us here, that's private stuff that falls under our Privacy, Anonymity & Posting Limitations .

That's a hilarious statement in this particular case. If you can manage not to misspell his SGT handle and search for it in GayRomeo, look what you will find. =))

I'll explain what I mean for you, just in case: I'd say he did share it, by deliberately using one and the same handle on various different sites. No?

christianpfc
June 22nd, 2014, 00:23
That "criminal activities" was lame attention grabbing. I was expecting something murder or drug related, or at least a bank robbing.I'm sure that you don't like being reminded that your whole life in Thailand revolves around illegal activities.

How interesting. People I have never met tell me how I am leading my life.

June 22nd, 2014, 09:03
People I have never met ...You're sure of that are you?

christianpfc
June 22nd, 2014, 11:13
I have never met you as "kommentariat" (but maybe under another name?); but you might have seen me somewhere (or think you saw me, or someone who knows me pointed me out to you, whatever). Next time just say hello, I don't bite.

Surfcrest
June 22nd, 2014, 23:04
Sheer hypocrisy on a Board where there's an entire Forum dedicated to dissecting the pluses and minuses of Thai boys' profiles on Gayromeo. But of course they're Thais and so inferior to us superior Westerners with our exaggerated notion of privacy aren't they! If brisbaneguy had posted in the Gayromeo forum about a profile called bucknaway would that have been OK? If not, why not?
You've raised some good points kommentariat, points I've pondered since taking over the Board last year. When we talked about what we'd do with it, jinks suggested just deleting it. It doesn't get many posts during low season or when the members that do use it most are away from Thailand. The Gay Romeo Forum was set up by the last administration. I posted awhile back about my PBB buddy in the sense that he's a commercial boy always looking for new business and so the good review was good promo for him. For the most, that's the way the Forum has been used and so provided (in the context of the rules) we're not discussing a "member's" profile and the Gay Romeo review is about a "commercial" person then it's a commercial review. If you'd rather I delete the Forum or you have any other suggestion for it, please let me know!

Unless buchnaway or any other member is sharing their other online profiles with us here, that's private stuff that.....
That's a hilarious statement in this particular case. If you can manage not to misspell his SGT handle and search for it in GayRomeo.....by deliberately using one and the same handle on various different sites. No?
A million apologies for the misspell lego, while my eyes fail me from time to time there simply is no excuse for such a petty oversight.

No doubt some Gay Romeo members set up their Gay Romeo accounts and their Sawatdee memberships some time ago, long before anyone came up with the notion to search for another member's profiles here on this Board. Some member's usernames probably have significance for them and so using them again on another online site is something that just might happen.

If another member has enough time on their hands to search out other members or their other online site profiles elsewhere, then we simply won't be allowing that member to share any of those results here on this Board. That is very consistent with our Posting Rules & Guidelines.

Surfcrest

Nirish guy
June 22nd, 2014, 23:58
If you'd rather I delete the Forum or you have any other suggestion for it, please let me know! Surfcrest

What a great idea, yes lets delete an area of the board that has upwards of 86,781 page views ( yes I did count them), which means that whether some people ( well one person) may complain about thai guys privacy or not people here DO read that forum and I assume then get some form of valuable information or just vacaroius enjoyment out of it.

The bottom line and ugly truth that some people here seem to forget or want to try and brush over is that the guys we are all mainly meeting / who are posting there on GR ARE mainly, if not all, money boys / hookers / go go boys call them what you will, but they ARE there offering and providing a service to those of us who wish to use it and hence there's not a damn thing wrong with us sharing information we chose between ourselves as to the quality of that PAID FOR service, whether that be "yes, he's a great fuck be sure to look him up during your trip" or "hey, make sure your laptop is still in the cupboard before he leaves" - if they were guys who weren't "working" then that would of course be an entirely different matter, but they aren't and so it isn't.

Let's not forget also that Thai guys have a bush telegraph system that would put anything we can say or do here to SHAME and just try pissing one of them off or short changing one of them intentionally or otherwise and your name will be MUD in Pattaya in days if not hours. So, as far as I'm concerned SAME SAME here and it's a useful tool to have such a facility here to sort out the wheat from the chaff when on a short break and time is important as whilst some people here might not like it the plain fact is that some of us go there and fuck said money boys / go go boys / hookers call them what you will..... and apparently 86,781 other board ( or non board members) who read this forum also find it of interest and or use.

So UN PC or not my "vote" ( not that it was asked for) is that it stays.

PS - What has this subject got to do with the original thread topic ???

Smiles
June 23rd, 2014, 00:17
Deleted by author from here but posted in the Board Business Forum : topic30752.html (http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/topic30752.html)

June 23rd, 2014, 06:55
If another member has enough time on their hands to search out other members or their other online site profiles elsewhere, then we simply won't be allowing that member to share any of those results here on this Board. That is very consistent with our Posting Rules & Guidelines.Precisely my original point. One rule for the Thais, another for the Westerners. As for your assertion that the Thai profiles are "commercial" and therefore fair game, how about this thread (http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/nuknick-10730051-t30410.html) where it is clear the Thai GR guy was not asking for money in his profile. The OP then describes his technique (aka. gives a master class in how to corrupt a Thai).