PDA

View Full Version : A job for Smiles in Hau Hin?

May 17th, 2014, 09:18
http://www.thephuketnews.com/canadian-i ... -46305.php (http://www.thephuketnews.com/canadian-is-new-australian-honorary-consul-in-phuket-46305.php)

Manforallseasons
May 17th, 2014, 15:01
Another appropriate job opportunity!

Khor tose
May 17th, 2014, 19:57
I see, and I hope you see that not everyone has his feet sticking out the bathroom door.

Manforallseasons
May 17th, 2014, 22:01
I see, and I hope you see that not everyone has his feet sticking out the bathroom door.

I didn't realize you were into cottaging, photo got you going aye?

Khor tose
May 18th, 2014, 15:12

I didn't realize you were into cottaging, photo got you going aye?

LOL, No, you have me confused with your only friend LMTU (RIP). No the photo of a bathroom coupled with your name reminds me of you exploits. Oh by the way, is the corner bar reopned, or are they waiting to repair that door you broke?

Manforallseasons
May 18th, 2014, 16:01
[quote="Khor tose"]
LOL, No, you have me confused with your only friend LMTU (RIP).

No that wouldn't be possible, he had an instinct to see a bore early on, my mistake was to be polite. Gay buttons' board is certainly not stimulating so how even you the bore that you are could be banned from there says a lot. Bye the way was it the dog or the guy on the bowl that turned you on?

Khor tose
May 18th, 2014, 16:38
LOL, No, you have me confused with your only friend LMTU (RIP).

No that wouldn't be possible, he had an instinct to see a bore early on, my mistake was to be polite. Gay buttons' board is certainly not stimulating so how even you the bore that you are could be banned from there says a lot. Bye the way was it the dog or the guy on the bowl that turned you on?

What dog, wasn't that you with the toilet paper?