View Full Version : Epassporte

June 15th, 2006, 05:39
Anyone here use epassporte? Its a lot cheaper than sending money to thailand by western union etc. When i need something from Thailand i transfer the $$ (costs 25cents) and its in my friends account instantly. He can use most ATMS in BKK to get the cash.

Smiles
June 15th, 2006, 06:08
" ... When i need something from Thailand ..."
Translation please: "to" Thailand I can understand, but . . .

Cheers ...

June 15th, 2006, 10:00
" ... When i need something from Thailand ..."
Translation please: "to" Thailand I can understand, but . . .

Cheers ...

haha...........ciggies are over ┬г5 a pack here......... i can get a carton sent from thailand for that!

June 15th, 2006, 10:01
Put down your wine glass, Smiles, he made perfect sense. :-)

When Oogleman needs something from Thailand, he sends money to Thailand for someone to buy that something for him.

Now, my question is, what would he need from Thailand so urgently that couldn't wait until his next visit?

June 15th, 2006, 10:04
He posted his message while I was composing mine. A carton of fags, huh? ;-)

June 15th, 2006, 10:16
He posted his message while I was composing mine. A carton of fags, huh? ;-)

2-4 cartons at a time

i save ┬г45 a carton

Dodger
June 15th, 2006, 17:26
Thanks for the tip Oogy.

Here's a link for anyone interested.

https://www.epassporte.com/

June 15th, 2006, 22:07
Hey, Ooogleman, you've got me thinking now... Do you have to pay any duty when the cigarettes enter your country? My dad smokes, and maybe I could save him some money?

jinks
June 16th, 2006, 02:32
The post office will seize and cigs sent in the post.

June 16th, 2006, 13:53
...how does Oogleman get the cigarettes, if they get confiscated by the officials?

June 16th, 2006, 14:23
A carton of cancer sticks for dear ol' Dad. What better way to say "I love you"?

June 17th, 2006, 22:31
...how does Oogleman get the cigarettes, if they get confiscated by the officials?

ithey dont seem to bother with small quantities. in 6 years i had one package stopped and they asked me to pay the tax - ┬г76 for 2 cartons - i said i didnt want them and they kept them.

On the way back from thailand this time we all got stopped..i had 5 cartons and the guy next to me had 11 cartons - they didnt say a thing.