PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo report

a447
May 12th, 2014, 15:08
I arrived in Japan on Thursday with my mate Rob; he's had a bit of a hard time since he broke up with his long term partner so I invited him to Japan for a holiday to help him get over things and maybe move on.

He's immensely impressed with Japan, starting at the airport. We arrived at Haneda, were warmly greeted at Immigration and whisked straight through - all in about 10 minutes. When we arrived at the luggage carousel the bags were already going around on the conveyor.

We got to our hotel, freshened up and then headed out for a drink. It was around midnight and the place was buzzing. (We stayed at the City Lonestar Hotel in Shinjuku ni chome - the most famous of Tokyo's gay areas. ) We went to Advocates, which is a very tiny bar. A pity the prices weren't as tiny - it cost me $20 for 2 beers! Not being at all familiar with this area I thought that was par for the course. Luckily it wasn't; Arty Farty bar around the corner charges about $2:50 for a beer.

Friday I took him sightseeing and to a few of my favourite shops. He was walking around with his jaw on the ground in the food section of Isetan depart. store. We stuffed our faces with all kinds of incredible food. I then took him over to the Men's section of the store where he went mad, running around buying heaps of clothing, all at prices much cheaper than Australia. Of course, he is absolutely overwhelmed by the level of service here; it's something everyone should experience.

In the evening he uttered the words I had been dreading. "Let's go to 24 Kaikan!"
Fuck! That's a place that no self-respecting Japanese gay guy would be caught dead in. But it was his trip, so I agreed. I decided I needed a couple of stiff drinks so we ended up at Dragon bar. The place was really rocking. All you can drink (beer/soft drinks) for $11 during happy hour!! Most of the waiters are from Eastern Europe - Russia, Hungary - and there is one guy from Portugal. Btw after 9 pm they strip down to their jocks and wander among the crowd. Hot!

24 Kaikan was a total revelation. It was nothing at all like its reputation. It has 5 floors and is incredibly clean and efficiently run. No surprise here; we're in Japan, after all.
Reception is upstairs on the 2 floor, along with the locker room, a video room and a relaxation room. We got changed into our robes, and headed upstairs to the 3 floor to the huge bathroom. There were young, hot guys wandering around naked everywhere, a couple with hard-ons. After we're showered we walked through a door at the back and into an area of toilets, showers, saunas and a sling room.

The other floors consist of private rooms along with 3 interconnected common rooms. This is where all the action happens. Down on side of each room you have double bunk beds, and there are mattresses lined up along the other side. We walked into the first room and immediately came across 2 young guys fucking on the top bunk - open for all to watch. A small crowd had already gathered to enjoy the action. Rob and I stood there and enjoyed the show for about 30 minutes; it was full on, nonstop hard fucking, doggy style. The Japanese have the incredible ability to fuck/ wank/ be sucked etc without cumming. We came back at various times over the 4 hours we spent there and the guys were still at it. The bottom sometimes sat on top and they rested, but still coupled together. The fucker had a very impressive cock. Unfortunately, we never got to see them cum as the last time we dropped by they were still fucking! But I reckon the cumshots would have been spectacular after such lengthy stimulation. Being Friday night the place was crowded and there was no shortage of other couples fucking, 69ing, etc. but most couples spent their whole time together instead of playing the field like we do in the clubs my Japanese friends and I frequent. There it's a case of if it stands still long enough, stick your cock into it...lol
I always managed to position myself for the best view of the fucking action -basically with my head between the top's legs so I can see his dick being rammed in and out from about 10 cm away...lol

I warned Rob that the Japanese guys are basically only into each other, so to speak, and not to expect any action. Wrong again! On Friday night I fucked a guy, got an exquisite blow job and an equally exquisite hand job and wanked and sucked numerous cocks. (Btw most were of a very decent size indeed). When it comes to sex, the Japanese are world experts. I mean, how can someone wank you better than you can do yourself?? This has always been one of life's great mysteries to me, starting with the very first time I had gay sex.

It's not all that hard to participate; all you do is go up to a guy lying down and put your hand on his cock. He'll either accept your advances or politely remove your hand. If you're shy like Rob, just wait till someone else touches a guy, then join in. The other way to get action is to just lie down and wait for a roving hand or a probing finger.

Rob managed to get a bit of action, too. He came twice but said he'd had enough and would save himself for Saturday night. 3 times is also about my limit, as the orgasms are so powerful I feel totally spent - drained, you might say.

After lunch on Saturday I took Rob to the Kurara gekijo theatre for a bit of afternoon action. It shows straight movies but all the guys there are gay, looking for hook ups. I had a guy on the end of my knob within 5 minutes of entering the place! Rob sucked a guy off in the seats.

Saturday night was basically a repeat of Friday night but with slightly fewer guys, but more than enough for fun. There was one Middle Eastern looking guy in the bathroom with an absolutely massive soft schlong down to his fucking knees! Well, not quite. He was obviously showing off and the jokes from the Japanese were coming thick and fast. We later saw him wandering around between the rooms but we only saw him once involved in the action - 2 guys were feverishly working on his cock...just wanking him. We watched him cum, but it wasn't anything to write home about. The cum had to travel too far...lol. Sometimes a cock can be too big to be useful.

One of the 2 most memorable sexual experiences of my life occurred at 24 Kaikan on Sunday night. Some random guy fucked me! I actually managed to bottom for the first time and I'll write about it in another thread. The place was basically dead, as was to be expected as everyone has to get up and work the next day. There were 4 fucking/ sucking couples to watch, but apart from that there were only 2 or 3 others wandering the rooms looking for action. We didn't get any so decided to leave. For Rob it was a waste of time-although he did get to watch the "shows". Still, I'd warned him but he was insistent. Thank God he was! My being fucked meant I was 100% satisfied.

So, what has Rob learnt first hand about Japanese gays?

A) they are incredibly horny and basically insatiable sex machines
B) they can have sex for hours on end with the same partner
C) they definitely prefer their own company
D) they are incredibly noisy when they are having sex. The bottoms groan, moan and scream out with every stroke. Now I know why, cos I did the same...hehe
E) just about every guy is capable of bottoming
F) the Japanese find exquisite pleasure from the very start of a sexual encounter, not just towards the end when they are about to cum. That explains the constant moans and groans.
I realised this during my earliest sexual encounters at school, which involved rushing off to the toilets during class breaks for a quick communal wank. The Japanese boys would stand hunched over, mouth open and eyes closed and just moan in pleasure as soon as they touched their cock. How come I wasn't experiencing this? My suspicions have been confirmed a number of times over the years by other foreigners who have been equally surprised.
G) the Japanese, in general, do not have particularly small cocks
H) they put a premium on personal hygiene; not only do they bathe regularly throughout the night, they don't cum on the floor/ mattress like they do in Europe. You can lie down anywhere and not encounter the dreaded wet spot. Also, there is no smell of cum. I remember walking into a club in Paris and being knocked over by the smell. And the clubs I normally go to here also stink because there are a lot of guys in a very confined space squirting all over the place. But it's ok...we're all mates...hehe. And after a while you don't even notice it.

I don't think I'll go back to 24 Kaikan in the future. If I don't have a farang friend in tow I can go with my Japanese friends to our regular haunts, which are still a lot more fun than 24. But Rob absolutely loved it, and on this trip, that's all that is important.

We have just arrived in Takayama, but there won't be anything to report on here, that's for sure. I may have something to write about Osaka next week

Jellybean
May 13th, 2014, 21:02
What an excellent, well written and enjoyable report a447. There are few members who write such, no holds barred, accounts of their travels as you do. ItтАЩs a pity that it is tucked away here on the Global Forum as it might not get the airing it deserves.

IтАЩve never visited Japan and wonder if someone who doesnтАЩt speak Japanese, as you do, and who knows the geography and culture as well as you do would be able to unearth the places you report on and enjoy themselves quite as much. And, are the Japanese gay boys quite as accommodating with older guys as the Thais are?

You also intrigued me when you said, тАЬI don't think I'll go back to 24 Kaikan in the future. If I don't have a farang friend in tow I can go with my Japanese friends to our regular haunts, which are still a lot more fun than 24.тАЭ Have you written about these places before? If not, perhaps you could say in what way they are better than 24 Kaikan.

IтАЩve visited Babylon Sauna in Bangkok only once, so not sure if my point has any validity, but I donтАЩt think anything quite as sexy as you described takes place in Babylon. Your report reminded me of my numerous trips to the gay saunas in Amsterdam back in the 70s and 80s where such activity openly went on. Talking of which, it was during one of my early visits that I met one of only two Japanese guys that IтАЩve had sexual relations with. At that time I wasnтАЩt into Asian guys and dismissed the Japanese guyтАЩs attempts to hook up with me. But he was so persistent that I eventually agreed to go back to his hotel with him. Nearly 40 years on I still remember him and how wonderful an experience it was. I even recall him saying тАЬI am professionalтАЭ (he didnтАЩt mean he was a prostitute) when I complemented him on his sexual prowess. It was many years later that I had my next encounter with a Japanese guy at a sleazy sex club in London, which sadly, given the surroundings, wasnтАЩt quite as enjoyable.

a447
May 13th, 2014, 21:27
IтАЩve never visited Japan and wonder if someone who doesnтАЩt speak Japanese, as you do, and who knows the geography and culture as well as you do would be able to unearth the places you report on and enjoy themselves quite as much. And, are the Japanese gay boys quite as accommodating with older guys as the Thais are?

The short answer is no. Better stay in Thailand. Money boys are few and far between - it's a very rich country- so it's much, much harder to get sex if you are over, say, 35. The Japanese value youth over anything else. Having said that, my mate and I were able to have heaps of fun at the sauna. As you know, in Thailand any guy can walk into a bar or massage place and have sex with a hot,fit, hung young Thai guy -because we're paying, of course. That scene doesn't exist here.

Rob doesn't speak a word of Japanese so is totally dependent on me for everything. He'd be completely lost by himself and to be honest, having to translate and interpret for him 24/7 is becoming a bit if a drag...lol but I invited him on this trip, all expenses paid, because he's been such a good mate over the years and is in dire need of a bit of fun and laughter. It's a shame he never saw me get fucked...he'd have laughed his head off!!

I haven't written about the clubs I visit with my Japanese mates. They are members only ( pun intended) and exclusively for Japanese, plus me...hehe ...and are located well away from Shinjuku 2 chome in the back streets of Ueno. We've been going there for years. I say they are much more fun because all the sucking and fucking goes on with the lights on, so you get to see everything. We also all kind of know each other so it's a very relaxed atmosphere. We also have real sex shows where the guys actually cum, plus bukkake nights every week.

I asked my friends before the trip to enquire if Rob could join us, but the answer was a very firm, albeit very polite "No." No surprise there.

svyturys
May 16th, 2014, 04:22
The short answer is no. Better stay in Thailand. Money boys are few and far between - it's a very rich country- so it's much, much harder to get sex if you are over, say, 35.

Not entirely true. Japan is a very rich country but commercial sex scene is massive here; for both - boys and girls. Every bigger city has an entertainment area, packed with brothels or host clubs. In fact, they operate very openly, with posters, featuring pictures of the boys and the prices, placed right on the streets. However, some, if not most, would refuse to go with a foreigner. Prices are fairly steep as well, however, not as expensive as in Europe or USA. I think going rate is 13000 yen per hour. That's about ┬г75. But if you aren't stingy, you should give it a go - Japanese boys are absolutely beautiful.
Check this:

http://tokyokids.jp/
http://www.get-wave.com/
http://www.dgdgdg.com/top_all.php

a447
May 16th, 2014, 07:23
Yes, you're right, svturys. If you're willing to go to a male brothel, you can get what you like but outside of brothels, most young guys are, understandably, not interested in someone older.
We were looking forward to grabbing a couple of guys from King of College brothel just down the street from our hotel, but then I saw a sign saying visitors were not allowed up to the rooms. It asked us to "entertain your guests in the lobby". We kind of drew the line at that...lol
And yes, fees are high. You choose a guy, by 2 drinks at $20 each then pay around $150 per hour.
I've never been to a brothel here so I don't know what their attitude to a foreigner would be. We might try it out in a Osaka.
Tokyokids had signs all over Shinjuku, but the name kind of turned me off. There were also lots of boy bars but they would be strictly for Japanese I'd imagine. We saw lots of cute boys going upstairs to the bars.

svyturys
May 17th, 2014, 03:19
Yeah, a447. Try it in Osaka and let us know. I actually heard that Osaka is much more foreigner friendly and, when I was there a few weeks ago, it actually felt that way. The gay area is close to Osaka station in Doyama - cho entertainment district. Crazy and fun place. Make sure you visit Frenzy bar, frequented by expats. By the way, according to utopia, Hokuoukan sauna is one of the best in Asia.