View Full Version : Naked Thai Army Guys in Training

bucknaway
May 10th, 2014, 21:01
http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=de37a99735fd

http://edge.liveleak.com/80281E/u/u/thumbs/2013/Jun/11/de37a99735fd_sf_1.jpg

Nirish guy
May 10th, 2014, 21:19
WTF !!! Lol - so, NOW I know why my gay Thai friends are never that annoyed at the thought of having go to their army training !!

Although from what I hear from them that's actually not to much different than what actually happens when they're there anyway, but obviously all just a little more discreetly perhaps.

So, anyone any idea from the Thai being spoken in the clip what the purpose of this "training" was all about - well apart from the obvious of course perhaps where it went something like "ok guys so if you run out of ammo and can't shoot the enemy we suggest as being Thai and hot that you immediately just revert to trying to fuck them to death!" Lol

gregvc
May 10th, 2014, 22:21
I saw this a few years ago but could find out from thai friends if it was real. There were also some disturbing series of violent behavior from army official s

joe552
May 10th, 2014, 22:37
I enjoyed my time in the Irish Army (no, not Gerry Adams' army) but it was never this much fun.

Marsilius
May 11th, 2014, 02:49
Years ago, I was visiting Fethiye in Turkey and found myself - entirely accidentally! - in the vicinity of the army recruitment office. It turns out that I was there on the day that the latest batch of conscripts were reporting - not just for duty but for their initial medical examination. There was a queue of about a hundred or so boys of about 18 years old, all wearing nothing but their skimpy underpants, stretching from the door of the building right out into and along the street. The locals appeared entirely used to the situation and quite unfazed by the spectacle, but I was so shocked that I was completely immobilised for the next few hours...

paulosussex
May 11th, 2014, 04:22
They're in training to enforce the new visa waiver rules...
If only!

christianpfc
May 11th, 2014, 12:08
I don't understand enough to enlighten the situation, but it's Thai and they are counting: one, two, three, stop (?) / one, two, three, four.

anonone
May 11th, 2014, 20:20
I sent the link to BF. He matter-of-factly explained it was just something like a "game" for new people in the army...or school. He wasn't surprised by it at any rate.

Apparently, this is just a rather interesting form of "hazing" in Thailand.

scottish-guy
May 11th, 2014, 20:43
........there was a queue of about a hundred or so boys of about 18 years old, all wearing nothing but their skimpy underpants, stretching from the door of the building right out into and along the street....

Are you sure you 're not getting mixed up with the time you passed the Tarntawan when Nirish guy was staying there?

:))

Nirish guy
May 12th, 2014, 04:11
I resemble that remark !!! :-)

Shuee
May 17th, 2014, 22:09
wtf will they turn them all into brainwashed rapists at the expensive of army officers twisted mind! still much better than the many of the really beat the crap out of or bully the ones who they feel need more discipline videos ive seen on youtube etc

Shuee
May 18th, 2014, 03:19
the other side of the thai army you never wanted to see;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSL2_Lsz6GM

May 18th, 2014, 08:40
You mean shooting there own people the only thing they seem to be any good at?

lego
May 18th, 2014, 14:15
wtf will they turn them all into brainwashed rapists at the expensive of army officers twisted mind!
Unlikely. By the time they are drafted, those who are inclined to rape have had plenty of opportunities in their village already.

Dalewood
May 18th, 2014, 20:12
Marsillus' post reminds me of a story.....A gay friend of mine, who was a registered nurse, strongly considered joining the Army. He got as far as going for his medical exam before he changed his mind. He lived in New York and went to an induction center in the Bronx. He prefers "men of color". So there he is, waiting in various lines of men of various shades of chocolate in the buff. He said he had to look at the ceiling and think about his mother to avoid (ahem) putting his sexual preference on full display :))

bucknaway
May 18th, 2014, 20:42
Dalewood, I remember being in that line. I was going to join the army and remember stripping to my underwear with a few hundred guys at the navel office in Philadelphia. While in line I saw guys with bodies that made my heart ache. This was before don't ask, don't tell, and I know that I would not be able to hide my desire for 4 years if I had to be around these guys with us all in our underwear. Well it got worse, we were told to drop our underwear and carry them in our hands and to line up single file to be examined by the staff as they approached us, they did the standard physical and had us turn, bend over and so they could push a gloved finger up our butts. Once each of us were done we were told to put on our underwear and go to a different area.

That is when I knew I could not make it in the U.S. Army.

Dalewood
May 18th, 2014, 21:34
Bucky, I joined the Navy about a year after my friend told me his story. I survived the induction center without blowing (shut up guys...) my cover. There was one day after swimming training that I had to dress very quickly as the sap had begun to flow. I stayed away from my shipmates those four years. I was an officer and that really complicated things. If you were enlisted and got caught with another sailor, you got thrown out. If you were an officer and got caught with an enlisted guy, they would move heaven and earth to prove that you ORDERED the guy to have sex with you....and that would have gotten you time in Leavenworth. Thank goodness my ship was homeported in Asia :p

Shuee
May 19th, 2014, 00:57
Unlikely. By the time they are drafted, those who are inclined to rape have had plenty of opportunities in their village already.[/quote]

what do you exactly mean, can you elaborate on your findings? i thought there was law & order of sort in the villages?