PDA

View Full Version : fuck show,ID the venue

latintopxxx
May 4th, 2014, 19:55
http://www.xvideos.com/video7327126/lam_tinh_nghe_thuat

movies like these are really rare...any idea which bar...looks like dream boys.

a447
May 4th, 2014, 22:38
Can't be Dreamboys - the guy walks straight out onto the street. I was there only a couple of weeks ago and dream boys is upstairs, above Boys Bangkok.
He walks out of the door and you can see Bangkok massage in front of the exit. So I think it's Bangkokboys.
It may be a very old video because:
a) There's a guy smoking, which is now definitely not permitted.
b) there are ladders at both ends of the stage. Downstairs in BB there are only stairs on the right hand side; the left side is a runway setup which leads to a large curtain which goes all the way across the back of the stage
C) there is no "fence" around the stage in BB
The bar actually resembles Hotmale, but that bar is upstairs.

Nirish guy
May 4th, 2014, 23:58
Wow a VERY old video I think as not even hot male beer bar or even the old Banana bar....and the sad / crazy thing is they are still playing the same music and doing the same routines, I guess the more things change the more they stay the same same !

a447
May 5th, 2014, 00:55
Oops...I meant Boysbangkok

latintopxxx
May 5th, 2014, 02:46
wow...scary...a447...not u but the analysis..i did think it was bbb (get confused which one is upstairs), but u shattered thatbtheory with the stairs and fence/railings and smoking etc...
wish there were more movies like this...

joe552
May 5th, 2014, 03:48
am I alone in thinking there's nothing remotely sexually stimulating in these types of shows? does nothing for me at all

bucknaway
May 5th, 2014, 05:20
That was better than any of the shows I saw this last trip.

Blueskytoday
May 5th, 2014, 07:30
When I first went to Bangkok and saw the sex shows..very interesting for a first time..
Next couple trips ,,also nice, but loses something after the 1st time.
NOW I never go. watching guys with steroids shot up their dicks,,or rubber bands around the base
to make the cocks larger,,not natural...the customers, now too many Asian tourist, (women in groups
or with of all things their husbands)...giggling,,embarassed,,,,it is a gay bar,,a gay show...this distracts
from the whole atmosphere...anyway,,just me I guess...it is not fun anymore in these places...
Long ago the go go bars, very entertaining,,,in white jocky shorts dancing on the small stage..now..they
just "stand" there, like bumps on a log......I yearn for the old days...it was better..in my opinion..

Thai Dyed
May 5th, 2014, 10:37
Blueskytoday said: "I yearn for the old days...it was better..in my opinion.."

It was not only better, it was a LOT better. Full Stop.

a447
May 5th, 2014, 10:41
Blueskytoday today wrote:

I yearn for the old days...it was better.

Well, I remember my first ever visit to Thailand back in the early nineties and I can tell you that the shows haven't chanced since then! I was wandering around Patpong when a tout grabbed me and dragged me over to what must have been Soi Twilight. I was greeted in the bar by an incredibly handsome young guy wielding a massive hardon. He grabbed it and waved it around, then let me have a good feel. I almost came in my pants! He led me to my seat and the show soon began. Same old, same old...big cock show, fuck show, fuckers wandering around amongst the audience soliciting tips, etc,etc. At that time, it was the best show I'd ever seen in my life. Now, well......been there, done that.

The boring shows may have lost some of us but the Thais see no reason to change the format - they now have a whole new generation of Asian tourists as customers so the shows will continue as is for the next 2 decades!

Btw, thanks for posting the vid, Latin. I also wish there were more of them. I often describe the gay bar shenanigans to my friends but I don't think they believe me...well, up till now.

It must have been posted by a Chinese guy with one of the early mobile phones. The characters in the top right read "man guns"

latintopxxx
May 5th, 2014, 13:24
I did come across some movies on xtube a few months back but then lost the link. As for the shows getting "old", i must confess that by day 4 I'm over it but then its usually 3 to 6 months before I'm back so then I look forward to the titilation. But I must admit that even 5 years ago the shows were better, hardly anyone does the trapeze fucking thing anymore....

scottish-guy
May 5th, 2014, 14:35
.....hardly anyone does the trapeze fucking thing anymore....

Speak for yourself dear

:ymparty:

a447
May 5th, 2014, 15:26
Speak for yourself dear

Lol

Trapeze fucking is alive and well in Hotmale and Boysbangkok.

Nirish guy
May 5th, 2014, 17:14
And mosaik in Pattaya ......oh sorry you meant as public shows just !!?? Lol

Jellybean
May 5th, 2014, 17:39
Yes, I too offer my thanks to latintopxxx for posting the video.

BoysBangkok and Dreamboys were my favourite bars in Bangkok for many years, yet during my last 6 month stay in Bangkok I didnтАЩt even go to those bars one time. The cost of the drinks and the off fees probably put me off, but I now regret not going in at least once just for old timeтАЩs sake.

I was however surprised that someone was able to make a 41 minute video without being challenged by a member of staff, as I thought they were pretty strict on their no cameras policy. Just wish he had used a better quality camera! :)

I also echo Joe552тАЩs comments and wish the owners would consider changing the format to make the shows sexier with, perhaps, more interaction with the customers as they do in pole dancing straight bars (IтАЩm thinking of The Sopranos TV programme). The boys would be sure to benefit financially by picking up tips instead of endlessly shuffling about on stage and looking thoroughly bored.

scottish-guy
May 5th, 2014, 21:39
Hmmmm I have a friend who swings both ways and out of courtesy I have often accompanied him to the Kitten Club bar in BT and the one next to it whose name I forget.

The "interaction" that goes on there between patrons and "performers" is, for me, completely irritating, and anything but entertaining or erotic.

Frankly, I do not wish to see a pair of tits wiggling a mere 12 inches from my face (I make an exception for my own :)) ) and equally uninvited cocks bobbing 12 inches from my face for the sole purpose of eliciting a tip would also be a complete annoyance - one of the reasons I never found (the old) KD to my taste.

So, whilst I respect the fact that some are suggesting they'd welcome more "interaction", I'm afraid it's a case of "include me out" on that one.

:ymparty:

Manforallseasons
May 6th, 2014, 15:08
[quote="latintopxxx"]http://www.xvideos.com/video7327126/lam_tinh_nghe_thuat

The video link has been censored, at least in Thailand, big brother is watching! :-o

christianpfc
May 6th, 2014, 19:00
Indeed, I wait for the website to load, and in the left low corner there is a message "Waiting for w3.mict.go.th..." (I didn't wait, expecting a similar outcome as the post above.)

But http://www.hidemyass.com solves this problem!

Had a quick look, nothing that would entice me to into that bar (I'm not a fan of shows). However, at 40:10 minutes the camera shows part of the wall, and there is "new in BBB..." posted on the wall. Bangkok Best Boys, on ground floor.

Maxxy
May 7th, 2014, 15:57
Not been into a gay show yet (seen many straight ones in the Philippines before I drifted to my bi side), the show bars aren't really my scene but maybe I need to educate my curiosity and go to one show at least.

latintopxxx
May 8th, 2014, 00:55
I just love the sleaze...where else can u watch someone get analized for the price of a beer....or have a stage full of prime beef vying for yout attention trying to sell their arses for under тВм30.00!!

scottish-guy
May 8th, 2014, 02:09
I guess tickets to the ballet would be wasted on you then?

latintopxxx
May 8th, 2014, 05:53
15 years ago got free tickets to Phantom of the opera in London....fell asleep.....need I say more!!