PDA

View Full Version : Smart Gay Sauna Phitsanulok frank about happy endings

lonelywombat
May 3rd, 2014, 09:38
[attachment=0:15qmyowh]20111020_60425.jpg[/attachment:15qmyowh]Have been invited to visit Phitsanulok next trip. I was given a link to what looks like a stunning massage and sauna with prices advertised including a video stating happy endings available

There is a translate link that came up when I logged in . If this does not work for you use the translate option.

Nice in fact very nice boys

http://www.mclubspa.com/

catawampuscat
May 3rd, 2014, 21:40
Phitsanulok has an airport with flights to Don Muang in Bangkok . I doubt all the boys in the photos really
work there as many look like professional models and are very hot but you never know..

fedssocr
May 5th, 2014, 00:54
The guys on the "our boys" page don't look especially model-like to me. Not to say they are unattractive, but just to say they are nice looking every day guys.

I spent a little time in Phitsanulok a couple of years ago around Loy Krathong and really enjoyed it. Very colorful celebrations along the river and all around town. There's one famous wat and Buddha image. There are some interesting national parks nearby. And Sukhothai is not far.

Jellybean
May 5th, 2014, 17:44
I was up in Phitsanulok in January 2014 and caught an early morning Nok Air flight from Don Mueang Airport and stayed at the Topland Hotel for 3 nights. I was there to meet a boy IтАЩd met on the Internet. It wasnтАЩt until I arrived that the boy told me he had to work during the day and we could only meet when he finished work after 8.00pm/9.00pm!

Had I known about M Club Massage & Spa IтАЩm pretty certain I would have paid them a visit (or two) and I'm sure my trip would have been more interesting than it was.