PDA

View Full Version : The show at dreamboys BKK

bucknaway
May 2nd, 2014, 16:56
Has the show at dreamboys gotten better? I didn't visit this year because the price for drinks was too high and I remembered how crappy the shows were when I was last there. The only bar I went into in soi twilight was hotmale and xsize. Hotmale had a better show but neither had anything going on that was not done a thousand times before.

I'm planning my return to Thailand for June or July and if dreamboys is back to putting on good shows I will visit them once when I return.

latintopxxx
May 2nd, 2014, 19:53
buckyboy what are u expecting?? Its cock and arse and fucking?? personally I would set up the bars differently as I do dislike the stiff (pardon the pun) format where there is minimal customer staff interaction. Any ideas??

bucknaway
May 2nd, 2014, 20:04
When I first saw the show at dream boys the show was not just sex. It was filled with imaginative entertainment. But if you never saw it you would not know it and have no idea what you missed.

lego
May 2nd, 2014, 22:43
I do dislike the stiff (pardon the pun) format where there is minimal customer staff interaction. Any ideas??
Let's see. If there's more customer - staff interaction, you get to see (other) customers interacting with the staff. Do you really want to see that? Each time I've been to such a bar so far, I'd have preferred to see as little as possible from most if not all the other patrons present. Except for one time at Classic when a Taiwanese group was in the house.

catawampuscat
May 2nd, 2014, 22:52
Come on.. Doesn't everyone really want to watch gramps take out his dentures and go down on
a hot lad. Even better is to watch a 150 kilo farang getting smoked as the boy holds up the sagging
hairy stomach. It's the stuff dreams are made of. :ymsick:
Now, there are some young hot Russians that would revolt most of us if they stripped down and
participated. ;)

latintopxxx
May 2nd, 2014, 23:51
well the fact that a thai god is willing to sell his arse to anyone with cash....is a major turn on for me....everytime a engage one and put the silly boy through his paces and small humiliations I'm still amazed and turned on what they are prepared to do for a 1000bht or less. ....but thats not where I was going. I think that a less aggewssive format would work, a format that would encourage you to linger and spend money but not actually feel pressurised to off a boy. In the US they have stripper bars where the boys actually strip naked and depending on the state one can have a good fondle for a dollar or two. In Brazil if one knows where to look ranchier bars exist where not only are their non stop stripper/wank/naked dancing/dildo/bj/ gay sex/str8 sex shows being percormed but the waiters are naked and very happy to be fondled and fingered for a tip. The Thai format which is very theatre style with the patrons sitting in rows facing the boys does limit interaction and anyway apart from the shows (at most 2/night) it can be very boring as the boys just shuffle on the stage waiting to be chosen.
Was just wondering if a different formula could be employed that would give me a good night out, compensate the bar ownwer and still give the boys the opportunity to do their stuff.

orson
May 23rd, 2014, 14:22
please give more info on those raunchy bars in brazil. i won't be missing them for the carnivale.

bucknaway
May 23rd, 2014, 16:56
I didn't go to brazil, I came back to thailand

LoveThailand
May 23rd, 2014, 17:43
The concepts are different - strip bas guys in other countries try to earn tips whereas in Thailand boys/establishments are after offs.
A bit more interaction in Thai bars would be welcome and if the pressure to off is removed many patrons will be willing to get "closer" to the boys and part with a few hundred baht. A win-win situation, I think.
But some establishments have CRUEL rules, e.g. Ziegfeld's Secrets' off limits above the knee and below the navel :D