PDA

View Full Version : Pain in the arse

a447
April 30th, 2014, 22:50
While in Pattaya I visited Narcissus Massage in Boyztown and had a " massage" by my regular "masseur" ..lol
After a bit of fun he flipped me over on my back and told me he was going to fuck me.
"What?? Fuck me?? You've got to be joking! I'm a virgin. You're attempting the impossible."
He assured me it could be done, and seeing I've always fantasised about being ridden hard by a hunky Thai guy with a big cock, I agreed to let him try.
Silly old me!
He managed to get the head in and then suddenly I felt an excruciating pain.
"Stop! Stop!" I screamed.
He withdrew and left me writhing on the bed in pain for quite sometime.
"It's ok. No problem.you ok. Sure," he said.
"What do you mean " no problem"? It's not your fucking arse!"
With that, my life as a bottom ended before it started.
That night I ran into a friend from the forum who explained to me the ins and outs of bottoming. He's confident I can do it and, always up for a challenge, I'm determined to give it another go - when I get the courage.
Apparently I need someone with a smaller cock who can take his time to "break me in" so to speak.
Any advice/ hints/suggestions welcome.

paulosussex
April 30th, 2014, 23:05
As an anal virgin I can only pass on the knowledge gained from some recent DREs. Lie on your side, knees up to your chest and use plenty of lube... if your first cock is around the size of an average consultants finger, so much the better.
Cheers

bucknaway
May 1st, 2014, 03:34
Try this link.

http://www.smashwords.com/extreader/rea ... -or-stains (http://www.smashwords.com/extreader/read/115831/2/gay-anal-sex-how-to-bottom-without-pain-or-stains)

Manforallseasons
May 1st, 2014, 12:51
Nothing like reading about old tossers staking it up their arse. #:-S

a447
May 1st, 2014, 15:33
MFAS wrote:

Nothing like reading about old tossers staking it up their arse.

I never mentioned your name, MFAS.
I was talking about myself.

latintopxxx
May 1st, 2014, 20:50
now now a447...dont slip into the "neal/da boss"mode...the comment directed at u was nastly...dont lower yourself to his levl...just smile and say many thanks.

christianpfc
May 1st, 2014, 21:36
It took me a few attempts until I could bottom. You should definitely start with small cocks. Use lube. Slow motion, or even stop for a moment. The doggy position might be more suitable than lying on your front.

lego
May 2nd, 2014, 00:00
I've tried it on a couple of occasions with a number of guys, but it just served to confirm what I had already known: I'm a top.

I'm glad that there are others who enjoy to bottom, obviously. ;)

Brad the Impala
May 2nd, 2014, 01:09
MFAS wrote:

Nothing like reading about old tossers staking it up their arse.

I never mentioned your name, MFAS.
I was talking about myself.

And he didn't mention taking a stake up the arse, although that me be your predilection. Do you prefer to light it before or after insertion?

I enjoy A447's vivid descriptions, after all we are not here to share cooking recipes, leaving that to Gaybutton.

GWMinUS
May 5th, 2014, 06:30
You Guys are such WHIMPS!!!
All of my guys in the Philippines are TOPS!!
So old Dad has had to adjust.
Be selective! Do not try to start with those forearm sized members.
As was said, find one about middle finger size and take it slowly.
But once you can handle it; it is heaven for you and your top guy!!!
Then just relax and enjoy...

a447
May 5th, 2014, 10:49
GWminUS wrote:

find one about middle finger size and take it slowly.

I guess I'll remain forever a virgin if I rely on a Thai guy. I've never seen one that small in LOS! Lol

scottish-guy
May 5th, 2014, 14:59
........I guess I'll remain forever a virgin.......

You, and The Empress Theodora.

:))