PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya report April

a447
April 29th, 2014, 17:12
I have just returned from 9 days in Pattaya.
On the first night I offed a guy who had waved his big cock in my face. He wasn't all that attractive and was top only, but in my case, size matters. After we'd done the deed we went to a beer bar. His friend wandered by and he called him over and introduced me to him. Wow! What a handsome guy! I want him!
"He work in my bar."
"What? How come I never saw him?"
"He sitting with farang."
The following night I rushed off to the bar, but my off from the previous night immediately spotted me and sat down next to me. I always find this situation very awkward. How do you tell a guy you don't want him? Eventually I said I wanted to try a new guy.
"Where is your friend from last night?"
"He sit over there," he said, looking rather disappointed.
He was but 5 metres away from me, but was being feverishly fondled by a frisky fat farang. When the farang had had his fun and left, I immediately called the boy over.
He put my hand on his jocks and within 10 seconds was sporting a MASSIVE hard-on! OMG! What a surprise! Where did that come from?? It was so thick I could hardly get my hand around it. How on earth do you get mouth around something like that?

Always up for a challenge, I offed him. In the room his cock seemed even bigger. But there was another surprise waiting for me.
After an hour or so of sucking and chucking, it was time for him to cum. He put his head on the pillow and closed his eyes while I chuck wowed him. He started gyrating his hips as he was about to cum. He let out a moan of pleasure and then had a huge orgasm. He started with 2 very powerful squirts which hit his chin and then suddenly all hell broke loose. He sprayed 3 massive loads which covered his face and the headboard, and soaked the pillow on both sides of his head as well as the sheets! He finished off with a few more squirts which, in themselves, were quite spectacular. He smiled sheepishly and apologised for the mess he'd made. Fucking hell! I've seen some big cumshots in Thailand - and many mediocre ones - but nothing like this. This guy is a one-off.

From that day on, I offed only him. He'd come around for an afternoon session and then I'd go pick him up at the bar at 10 every night. On one occasion he sat on my stomach while I chuck wowed him. The idea was for him to cum on my chest. No problem, I thought, as I can control the direction. Yeah, right! I ended up with my face and hair absolutely soaked! Mmmm...kinky. I like it. Just have to remember to close my eyes and mouth.
He told me how much he loved chuck wow. He said he'd always had a big cumshot, but at first thought it was normal. It was only after he started working in the bar and mixed with other guys in the business that he realised his cumshot was something special. When he doesn;t have a customer, he said he chuck wows 3 times a day - any more and his cock is painful when he pisses. (WTF??)

He is a truly lovely guy - very shy, incredibly polite and just lots of fun to be with. His English isn't all that good but he loves to try to keep a conversation going. It's much better than spending time with a guy you can't communicate with. Whenever I complimented him he'd always smile and say "litten bit. Kop khun krap" Everyone who met him in the beer bar had lovely things to say about him.
I've decided to try and get back to Pattaya after my upcoming trips and spend a lot more time with him.

Speaking of beer bars, I had the misfortune to run into many expats - all drinking themselves into oblivion. Is that all they have? Is their life really that sad? They were real pests, trying to engage me in conversation while I was chatting to my guy. Others just sat at the bar with their heads on the counter, totally pissed. The same guys turned up every night. I did, however, meet some interesting tourists, many Russian.

Speaking of expats, fat man is alive. I saw him sitting outside the Ambiance shovelling food into his face. His foul odour filled the soi. Maybe his butt plug had worked itself loose. lol

a447
April 29th, 2014, 21:37
Forgot to mention all the fun I had at Goodboys Bar behind the screens. My regular, Nga, was waiting for me every night and jumped up from his chair outside the bar and dragged me out the back for a good chuck wow. One night another boy came and sat and watched. He then asked me to chuck wow him. I said no.
He pulled out a monster cock.
I said yes.
It was about the same size as Nga's weapon. I forget his name but he's the guy with the thin moustache and nice smile.
The bar was busy,busy,busy. At times it was hard to find a seat out back.

latintopxxx
April 30th, 2014, 06:39
really pleased to see pattaya/sunnee busy, wasnt the case just before songran...practically deserted.

Smiles
April 30th, 2014, 07:46
Love your general joi de vivre and your Cruising-For-Sex writing style there a447. It's a genre which is in sad supply on Sawatdee these days ... and much more pleasurable than the turgid repetition of the Usual-Pack-of-Cliches about Thailand: for instance, that listed ad nauseum by one humourless farang from Oz in a previous post.
How about June? September? December? Also, did you think about buying a tape measure for the explosive Thai guy? Could be a contest.

" ... feverishly fondled by a frisky fat farang ... " gives alliterative energy to a scene seen, oh so many times.

(PS ... off topic, but what pray is the derivation of 'a447'? Just wondering: a WW2 British fighter plane? A sore-muscle rub? A unique Thailand strain of the Ebola Virus?)

francois
April 30th, 2014, 08:57
(PS ... off topic, but what pray is the derivation of 'a447'?

I misread his posting name as ak47; once he starts he just squeezes the trigger and takes no hostages.

bkkmfj2648
April 30th, 2014, 13:04
He is a truly lovely guy - very shy, incredibly polite and just lots of fun to be with. His English isn't all that good but he loves to try to keep a conversation going. It's much better than spending time with a guy you can't communicate with. Whenever I complimented him he'd always smile and say "litten bit. Kop khun krap" Everyone who met him in the beer bar had lovely things to say about him.

Hello A447,

I truly loved your chuck-wow adventure. :ymapplause:

Being an avid chuck-wow connoisseur, like you - please tell us the name of this great guy that you met. I would like to meet him the next time that I am in LOS..... :D

Thanks,
M.

llz
April 30th, 2014, 15:02
Being an avid chuck-wow connoisseur, like you - please tell us the name of this great guy that you met. I would like to meet him the next time that I am in LOS..... :D Thanks,M.
You could as well tell us the name of the bar where the boys hang out - at the risk of attracting a flood of avid customers ...

christianpfc
April 30th, 2014, 16:35
Agree with the above comments, a great read, worth reading twice.

a447
April 30th, 2014, 22:36
Smiles wrote:

Also, did you think about buying a tape measure for the explosive Thai guy?

Yes. I have a " tape measure" on my mobile phone. Trouble is, his cock was longer than the phone! Could have downloaded a measuring app on my ipad but I was preoccupied with the task at hand and it never entered my mind. However, for future reference, I'll make sure I download the app.

A447 is part of a code used to refer to me in my job.

Sorry guys, I won't give you the guy's name or bar; this guy I want all for myself when I visit Pattaya and I'm not always sure when that will be. Next trip is pencilled in for early October but I'll definitely try to get back before then. But I've now got Japan, China and Bali trips planned so that may not be possible.

Btw, I have usually been willing to PM the names of the guys I write about, but only if I get their consent first. Strangely enough, a lot of guys don't want me to advertise their services on the net and so I respect their decision. Still can't work out why they wouldn't - some of these guys are sitting on a gold mine.

latintopxxx
May 1st, 2014, 01:42
.....oh crap...just realised the whole thing was a joke....as in you imagined it...