PDA

View Full Version : Siem Reap report April

a447
April 29th, 2014, 16:20
Better late than never.
I arrived in SR on Saturday evening, April 12. I headed straight for the Station Wine Bar, one of the reasons I went to SR. But it was closed for a private party! The waiter came out and told me it would be closed for 4 more days, as it was Khmer New Year!!
I decided to go to the Linga Bar, but wasn't expecting much, as back in January it was absolutely dead - hardly a customer in sight and no moneyboys at all. How things had changed! Not only was the place jumping, there were moneyboys galore. Some were mixing with the customers, others were sitting at the bar waiting for a catch. Many were from Vietnam and a bit too fem for me. There was, however, one small Cambodiuan boy who lurked there every night. I was sitting at the bar and he came up to me and pushed his groin into my knee. I sat there feeling his cock grow as he rubbed it up and down my leg. Hmmm...quite an impressive piece of equipment. But I had already had my fun earlier in the night at the Hatha Khmer spa, and so was not particularly interested.
The Hatha spa is always a reliable place to go for some fun. The guys won't bottom, but there is plenty of other fun to be had. I generally went there for an afternoon session, and then again before I headed off to the Linga bar. I found all the guys attractive and very friendly. They have a sauna area on either side of the stairs, but it wasn't very active - I only ever saw one unattractive local and a fat farang.
I met a nice English guy at the bar. He was a bit of a novice at the moneyboy game and, consequently, was having all kinds of dramas with the boys.
"I slept with that guy over there last night, but now he says he doesn't love me because he saw me with another guy."....."I want to sleep with this guy, but what if my guy from last night finds out??" etc.etc.
I assured him that we mean nothing to these guys - they go with the highest bidder, and loyalty and "love" do not come into it.
I met up with him at the Station Bar and before long, he was having a disagreement with another money boy.
"I know you sleep with my friend!"
"No, I didn't."
"Yes. He tell me. I no love you now!"
For christ's sake!
The show at the Station bar was fantastic - those guys are really sexy. Apparently, none is "available."
A quick walk down to the Night market led to many offers by the massage guys to go upstairs for fun.
The actual water throwing part of New Year is much more civilised than Thailand. Noone throws buckets of water over you, just a gentle sprinkling of water over your head. You can wander the streets at night and remain totally dry. At night time there was a bit of Thai-style songkran water play, but only in front of the Temple Bar.

paperboy
April 29th, 2014, 17:45
great report, i will be there again in june
as you said last year while i was there i fell in love the the wine bar and the shows were great
and linga bar was dead last year too
so looking foward to my trip this year

Nirish guy
May 18th, 2014, 00:02
he was having a disagreement with another money boy.
"I know you sleep with my friend!"
"No, I didn't."
"Yes. He tell me. I no love you now!"
For christ's sake!

ha ha yes exactly, ahhh I remember those days, when I actually used to give a shit and worry what bar guys like that thought and actually worried was I offending them by going with some other boy in the bar and was I hurting their feelings, oh my how times have changed ! lol And boy didn't MY life get a lot easier once I realised it was all bullshit on their part and they too couldn't care less apart from losing your custom that night too, man ya live and learn eh ! :-)

joe552
May 18th, 2014, 03:16
Sorry to hear of your negative experience.. But all the boys I've met (in Siem Reap or Pattaya) love me for who I am. And I'm always happy to contribute to their college fund. And it's a shame that NIrish has become so cynical. Think of all the students he's put through college.

Nirish guy
May 18th, 2014, 18:00
Ha If I thought for one minute that even say 20% of the boys I met "actually" went to college with the funds I'd assisted them with over the years then perhaps you're right and I wouldn't be half as "cynical" as you describe Joe, however when year after year the same guys are working the same bars and talking about the same College fees ( thankfully not with me anymore as we're long past all those stories and now just get straight on to the much more honest "lets go fuck" for (my) fun ( and money and of course) stage ) then I'll maybe change my thinking - and what you call cynical I tend to think of as just realistic and I'm totally fine with that and have no hang ups about accepting the fact I'm fucking a sex worker ( you can dress it up all you want but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck and all that....... but hey if you feel better with yourself by telling yourself you're actually doing some worthy charitable thing in "helping putting all those poor boys through college" then you go right ahead - me, I'll stick to the real world thanks :-)

joe552
May 18th, 2014, 18:39
I was just jesting NIrish - I've never given any boy money for "college" - unless we were role-playing and I was the naughty professor

lego
May 19th, 2014, 02:30
Yeah I think it's pretty easy. If you want to meet a guy who actually attends college, go find him around that college (in person or by using one of these nice mobile apps). Not in a bar. Both is perfectly fine, of course, just a matter of having the right expectations in the right places. ;)

Khor tose
May 19th, 2014, 10:49
Yeah I think it's pretty easy. If you want to meet a guy who actually attends college, go find him around that college (in person or by using one of these nice mobile apps). Not in a bar. Both is perfectly fine, of course, just a matter of having the right expectations in the right places. ;)

About seven or eight years ago I was in Luang Prabang and almost everyone I met, that was cruising, was from the local college. Don't know if this is still true, and the subject is Siem Reap, but enjoyed the difference from the usual run of boys looking for sex (money).
Loved your report A447