PDA

View Full Version : PowerBoys at Sunee?

basabajo
April 29th, 2014, 00:01
Quick question - any of you folks know if PowerBoys at Sunee is still alive? It used to be Mic My, right? Seems to have gone from Nicky's Gay Pattaya listings, so wondering if that's yet another one of the gogo boys clubs in Sunee that's no more. Reading good things about Krazy Dragon recently - maybe that'll make up for the loss of PowerBoys? Visiting in June. Thanks.

Manforallseasons
April 29th, 2014, 02:51
Power boys open wether it is alive or not is a matter of opinion. I don't and won't go to KD so I can't say.

anonone
April 29th, 2014, 04:26
Far as I know, Power Boys is still open. At least is was several weeks ago. Decent group of staff, mix of types. A couple of cuties on the stage most of the time. One mamasan can be a pain in the ass, but easily dealt with.

I was one that reported good things at KD. When I was there early April, definitely a good time with very attractive staff members. Some frisky fun to be had, but not as raunchy as Eros.

KD has good air conditioning, which is good...but the dancers don't like hanging out inside without customers. You will typically see them on the front patio area. Give them a couple minutes to get inside and settled. (If you go right inside, sit down, and look around, you may think there are very few boys working. The large size of KD doesn't help in that regard.) It is worth it to wait a couple of minutes... :D

a447
April 29th, 2014, 21:23
Power Boys was open last Saturday night. The mama San was pestering me for a drink before I'd even entered the bar! As I sat down she was still asking. I basically told her to fuck off - I would definitely not be buying her a drink. She soon gave up and then pulled out a scrap piece of paper. All the numbers of the boys who were gay were on the left side and the straight guys - numbers 5 and 25 were written on the right. "Number 25 he do everything but number 5 can not bottom. He top only."
Before I said anything she raced out the back and dragged the 2 guys on stage. I got number 25 to sit with me and bought him a drink. Bad idea. Even before his beer arrived he was pestering me to off him. Mama San came rushing over. "He take shirt now, ok?" I sat between the 2 of them as they badgered me. In the end I paid the bill and left without finishing my drink. Mama San followed me out the door. "Have room upstairs. He do everything. Sure!"
One thing is for sure - I won't be going back again.
I wandered into Nice Boys next door. Not many fems here but I didn't find anyone I considered attractive. A few boys were sitting on the edge of the stage chuck wowing.

basabajo
April 29th, 2014, 21:31
Thanks Manforallseasons, anonone and a447 for replies. The mama san comments are sadly all too familiar to me from previous trips: not just the pestering for a drink (his/her automatic assumption that if I'm buying a drink for a boy, I'll happily get her one too) but also the way she snuggles up right close to me, hand on my leg, and the awful breath. Pity there's no Customer Feedback form in the place haha!

Manforallseasons
April 29th, 2014, 21:38
Your next trip you might want to try Eros, a good variety of boys, no mamason in sight, big drinks small prices, it may become the last standing go go in Sunee and for good reason.

dab69
April 30th, 2014, 09:04
I wandered into Nice Boys next door. Not many fems here but I didn't find anyone I considered attractive. A few boys were sitting on the edge of the stage chuck wowing.

Spent much of my vacation there with one in particular.
He was supposed to be going home for a draft lottery this month though.
Sure wish I was back there with him, but on my final afternoon he threw a half-fit
about a motorbike he wanted. Miss him anyway.

Power Boys- one was cute but I was just checking around.
Mamasan was pushy but got distracted with another customer.